Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Magill wrote: »
    i'd say it would be grand. I play on a wireless connect upstairs and its grand for the most part, you wont really notice a difference these days as most wireless routers are solid. Unless your living in a mansion then you'll probably have a good 85-100% signal.

Definitely need one so ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Do ya not have wireless and Wired Balf?Just use the wireless on the laptop then connect to the ps3 using the wire

No see we have upc aged before most people.. It wasn't that popular so basically they just gave ya a modem an no router, so we got a router ourselves which is totally crap btw, an I can't find any details about it online to open ports an all that jazz.. So to make things easier when online gaming I just connect straight to the ps3 so I have open nat type so people can join me,, and I can join them..

@trigger Yeh buddy ill let ya know when I can take it,? I'll defo take it tho...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

192.168.1.1 or something like that to open ports.I use the wire for ps3 aswell but wireless for laptop

Is anybody on?

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Is anybody on?

I'll be on in an hour.

• Advertisement

Anyone on?

Really hate playing with randomers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

Anyone on?

Really hate playing with randomers

ill be on around 11 - 11:30 if your still on .... no SnD tho lol hate it in this game

Will be on in 10 minutes or so.

While the first game was very fun and surprisingly competitive(watched it back and theater, twas good stuff all round ), can we cool it on the Dom and play some SnD, CTF and Hardcore gametypes? Only a suggestion. Hit the brick wall with Domination personally, it's a tad tedious at times.

Also Zombies later in the day please... coupled with Remi and Balf on GTA too :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

i'll play a bit more search n destroy. want to get ninja and flaq pro sorted soon. good craic earlier.

• Advertisement

Prestiged for the last time (probably, unless I get OCD about the 10th slot being locked).

What was the game you were referring to, I forget :o

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

i played well in the second game we had, and the wager game i somehow won, they were my favourites. the rest were ok i guess. i probably played quiet well, but was still down in the bottom half of our leaderboard. gun game was fun too, hit markers with the sniper, wtf.

I played well yesterday afternoon?Went 34-3.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Have to say my least favourite game type is tdm.. then probably domination coz its just so overpayed!

If I'm hosting party I'll usually play a few games just coz I assume every1 luvs it even thou I do get bored of it very quickly..

Gimme sabo, snd, demo n anyday!!

Dont mind HQ n ctf but not my favs either..

Will be on late 2nite for a wee bit maybe round 00:00

personnaly love HC modes but it is essential to run spy planes if playing i also love the way i can use silent pistols and snipers . Can we please play some tonite :P

Mic goes on late in the night if we play Hardcore SnD or Zombies... or COD4.

carrot_cs_1214.jpg

Tad hazy but is there a Hardcore Moshpit playlist in BOPS like in MW2?

Mic goes on late in the night if we play Hardcore SnD or Zombies... or COD4.

index.php.png?1267048679

PSN being down is beyond a joke at this stage. Nearly 9 hours offline.

Doubt we'll get on tonight.. :mad:

PSN being down is beyond a joke at this stage. Nearly 9 hours offline.

Doubt we'll get on tonight.. :mad:

dare i ask ............ could it be because you just got UPC :P

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

:( I was just bout to log in... First time all week I get to play and all :(

• Advertisement

Scody94 wrote: »
    dare i ask ............ could it be because you just got UPC :P
    Cody I said that aswell lol

Cody I said that aswell lol

lol ill check to see can i sign it and ill let ya know lee

Edit: nope down for me aswell

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/04/21/latest-update-on-psn-outage/

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FKING HACKERS

Xbox im coming for you lol parents bought me a new xbox because my last one broke. only have Cod4 and 5 tho

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

remember that 16 hour shift I told ya's about? Well I've been walking around since 10 on my legs since an literally only sat down now for a break, my legs are fuked.. I doubt I'll be on tonight.. Straight to bed for me I think lads..

Balfie wrote: »
    remember that 16 hour shift I told ya's about? Well I've been walking around since 10 on my legs since an literally only sat down now for a break, my legs are fuked.. I doubt I'll be on tonight.. Straight to bed for me I think lads..

PSN is down, either will we :(
    I thought you said it was 9 until 12 tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Ugh can't access the PSN, damn hackers.

If your bored and haven't played campaign in a COD game, as good a time to start it now.

@ Lee, give COD4 single player a go.

Jaysus, if it's like this by tomorrow evening I might have to actually resort to using the 360 at some point -_-

• Advertisement

Jaysus, if it's like this by tomorrow evening I might have to actually resort to using the 360 at some point -_-

Cod 4 gone :) Cod 2 gone(xbox):) Cod 3 (xbox) gone :)
    Cod Black ops on the way lolz for xbox
    (for when PSN acts the shoite lol)

Advertisement