Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Wahey,and here was me going to do something productive with me evening :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭Hoki

Im on now til about midnight

went 29-6, 31-8, 27-9 and 25-9 on 4 TDMs there, not a bad nights work :) got a multikill with the UMP as well, just happened to be running past where a guy called in an airdrop, got 4 of the team spraying and nicked 2 of the packages, one was ammo (which for the first time ever I actually needed), and the other was a predator missle, lulz.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Just went on(actually was looking to play FIFA Club but it was a complete no show) for the first time since last night.

Not a soul on MW2(which I was considering playing but not on my own).

Weird sight alright :pac:

Just went on(actually was looking to play FIFA Club but it was a complete no show) for the first time since last night.

Not a soul on MW2(which I was considering playing but not on my own).

Weird sight alright :pac:

I was on yesterday morning/early afternoon and there wasnt 1 person on my friends list on, or even logged in, its a wierd sight alright compared to during the summer where you'd see a few people on at any given time of the day, I'm just a bum with loads of time off work apparently :pac:

• Advertisement

I should be on from about 2-7pm, so if anyone is on and fancies a few games(excl Domination ;)) give us a shout... really cba'ed trying to play on my own.

and I apolgise on how ****e I imagine I'll be :pac: I think Saturday for like 20 minutes was the last time I played COD.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

On now hopefully :D:D:D

Lol.

Now I was playing like a spastic, like really badly in TDM. Barely putting any time in COD these days in fairness, maybe a couple of hours in the last week but anyway.

So Krudler sent me an invite. Server is full. So I joined his session. Proceeded to top score(26 and 5 I think?) somehow and got the game winning kill with a triple pred :pac: :pac: :pac:

Next game. Played on my own. Went back to playing **** :(

Leeg17 wrote: »
    On now hopefully :D:D:D

Have to download an update, at 40% now, ugh cmon!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Barely putting any time in COD these days in fairness, maybe a couple of hours in the last week but anyway.

+1, between school and music I have f*ck all time these days, maybe 3 hours over the week aka the weekend.

Might be on bout 12 later.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭MuddyDog

Anyone on now? Add me on PSN Urinbits1 and we'll get a game together.

MuddyDog wrote: »
    Anyone on now? Add me on PSN Urinbits1 and we'll get a game together.

Not being mean man, but every post you make in this forum seems to be "relevant text - my psn is urinbits1 add me". There's a thread at the top called "Sharing Gamertags", add yourself to that and add a few people from there aswell.

Not being mean man, but every post you make in this forum seems to be "relevant text - my psn is urinbits1 add me". There's a thread at the top called "Sharing Gamertags", add yourself to that and add a few people from there aswell.

Hahah that is true. Didn't notice the gamertag yoke thingy. Shall do that. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

might find more people to play with if you added people yourself, rather than waiting for people to add you.

I've enough people lining up who want to play with me :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

FUUUUUCCKCKKKKKKINGGGG LAGGGGgGGB ARRRGHGHGHDGHGSGFHSHGSUGFY111

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

I'll play if you's need another player some time :)
    I'll add a few id you's want me to play?
    PSN: Redzer7.

If anyone fancies either a COD4 or MW2(preferably Sabotage, Demolition or Mosh Pit) session in the late/early hours gives us a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

If anyone fancies either a COD4 or MW2(preferably Sabotage, Demolition or Mosh Pit) session in the late/early hours gives us a shout.

Yeah i'll be on about 11 ish .

Be on around 12-3, going to see "The Other Guys" in the cinema @ 9 with a few mates later on :D

(Preferably Mw2 for me :pac:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

+1 for the late night party :)

will be on around 12 as well,right now I have a curry chip and kebab from Abra that looking at me funny so I'm gonna eat it to teach it a lesson :pac:

The Other Guys was epic!

On now :)

God I hate that team from Invasion :mad:

God I hate that team from Invasion :mad:

Camping cnuuuuuuuuuuuuuntssssss, specially that guy withthe akimbo Rangers, picked em up and blasted him in the arse with them for revenge tho lol

krudler wrote: »
    Camping cnuuuuuuuuuuuuuntssssss, specially that guy withthe akimbo Rangers, picked em up and blasted him in the arse with them for revenge tho lol

Haha true. That match in Favela just there, when we planted the 2nd bomb, I ran up on top of the roof, and jumped down, got a headshot on a guy, nothing special, but it looked EPIC :D
    Demo is fun, not as good as sabo but at least I understand how it works now.

lol that was brilliant, Demo on Vacant, I nicked a guys care package, Pavelow, got 2 of my own, attack helicopter and then ac-130, makes up for the 2 ammo crates i got on the game before :D

krudler wrote: »
    lol that was brilliant, Demo on Vacant, I nicked a guys care package, Pavelow, got 2 of my own, attack helicopter and then ac-130, makes up for the 2 ammo crates i got on the game before :D

"ugh, fvckin ammo" :pac:
    Went a bit sandy ravage there in Scrapyard, god I love my extended mags <3

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

recorded the first and last game , i'll stick them up tomorrow.

• Advertisement

Shammy wrote: »
    recorded the first and last game , i'll stick them up tomorrow.

Awesome look forward to it. Seeya

Advertisement