Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Tommy_NDX wrote: »
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Seriously.;)

Yes. I'm a retard.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

^ must be sunstroke

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

You'll always be Remi to me sweetie <3 I FIFA Club and Ray, Seun is his name but I can't stop calling him Ray lol, there's a few re hewho I just prefer calling them by their username or a short form of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

well I'm craig, but I also go by many names..

For all you that don't know, beertons is Trigger.. :D

Balfie wrote: »
    For all you that don't know, beertons is Trigger.. :D

I prefer beer, beery. Going by memory now as we haven't played in ages, but when someone calls someone by another name, I have to press select and see who the new guy on the team is. It's a gauranteed kill for the opposition.

• Advertisement

beertons wrote: »
    I prefer beer, beery. Going by memory now as we haven't played in ages, but when someone calls someone by another name, I have to press select and see who the new guy on the team is. It's a gauranteed kill for the opposition.

Sorry trig.. :Pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Man... I fecking hate TV.. nothing but repeats!!

Think I'm gonna use the auld media server and binge on my downloaded south parks tonight.. back in Dub so gotta entertain myself tonight somehow

I've been playing single player games an watching some live streams.. Cleared mafia 2 in less than 10 hours.. Wasn't that great.. Even with all the cut scenes.. If ya have nothin to do have a look at some of different play styles on justin.tv that's what I do.. :D some players are unbelievable..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Balfie wrote: »
    I've been playing single player games an watching some live streams.. Cleared mafia 2 in less than 10 hours.. Wasn't that great.. Even with all the cut scenes.. If ya have nothin to do have a look at some of different play styles on justin.tv that's what I do.. :D some players are unbelievable..

Links ? I've hear xSocrates is a beast along with thegame360 . Haven't seen any youtube vids from them though.

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Links ? I've hear xSocrates is a beast along with thegame360 . Haven't seen any youtube vids from them though.

I just generally go to justin.tv an find who ever is playing some type of cod, or else who ever has the most viewers of cod or any game that I'm interested in..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

LakesKeane wrote: »

xSocrates is a beast.

well lads, are we back in action yet?

well lads, are we back in action yet?

Nope, and still no word of an ETA fix.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Still not back :mad:

The missus knows that something is up. Bed early every night. And no jiggy pokey.

The missus knows that something is up. Bed early every night. And no jiggy pokey.

Ah trigger, don't be letting the misses down.. :(

She'll survive just fine. Got her a buzzer for chrimbo with plenty of batteries, for when she works away from home. Heard it drop to the floor one night, when I was downstairs playing online with yee. So funny!

Heard it drop to the floor one night, when I was downstairs playing online with yee. So funny!

hahahaha!! thats class!! :D:D

You shoulda been a real man and gonna and finished her off yourself!!! Or else give one us a shout! :D

She'll survive just fine. Got her a buzzer for chrimbo with plenty of batteries, for when she works away from home. Heard it drop to the floor one night, when I was downstairs playing online with yee. So funny!

Beertons, I can hear your phone buzzing over the mic.

...that's not my phone

hypermuse wrote: »
    hahahaha!! thats class!! :D:D

You shoulda been a real man and gonna and finished her off yourself!!! Or else give one us a shout! :D

My arse, I was having a quick smoke up the chimney inbetween games!

As for going up to hellp out, I'm bad enough trying to get a smoke, what with all the games dropping, and the invites flying in. I'd be blacklisted from here.

• Advertisement

ya will be black listed here if ya keep leaving ur poor misses to fend for herself with her buzzer... Give her my number.. :P

Any of ye picked up Portal 2??

Flatmate got it there and it is great fun!!

Its basically a flash game in 3D that gets you thinking.. Fun stuff! Need a good offline game in these hard times!

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

hypermuse wrote: »
    Any of ye picked up Portal 2??

Flatmate got it there and it is great fun!!

Its basically a flash game in 3D that gets you thinking.. Fun stuff! Need a good offline game in these hard times!

Yep, finished the single player the other day. Stephen Merchant was hilarious.:D

Tommy_NDX wrote: »
    Yep, finished the single player the other day. Stephen Merchant was hilarious.:D

I never played the 1st one so am a complete noob at it!! Only played it last nite for 1st time its taken me ages to get my bearings and I still get really confused when I go through portals!!

was playing through 2 player campaign last nite and it was great! well worth picking up for a great offline experience!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Desire.

Kersmash wrote: »

What happened all his other videos?

PSN will get a comp playlist when it comes back online (XBL has it as of now).

Link here

Looks good. Second Chance, WL and FJ are banned. No rapid fire of grenade launchers either aswell as other stuff.

Yay for no 74u rapid fire second chancers :D

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

brick-loud-noises-b.jpg

This time tomorrow, we'll be serial rapists :pac:

I'm off to Sorrento on Wednesday morning for a week, gonna be a little bit longer before I get a game in.

• Advertisement

Have fun :):D

Advertisement