Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

beertons wrote: »
    I'm off to Sorrento on Wednesday morning for a week, gonna be a little bit longer before I get a game in.

... and your not taking me to Naples? :mad:

7378_0ee8.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Second page :(

I've actually got the CoD itch for the first time in ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

zombie thread! :pac:

its gonna be funny seeing peoples "last online" status when psn comes back up, will be upwards of 40 days or so by the time it comes back surely?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

It's meant to be fully online by the end of May, so that'll be 41, but they said the gaming part will be back before then.

Or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

UNBELIEVABLE JEFF !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Are you watching Sky Sports years Eamo by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

its gettin rather annoyin not havin it now tbh

Are you watching Sky Sports years Eamo by any chance?

No man . On the right track though

What was it anyway?

What was it anyway?

No idea JEFF , but it was UNBELIEVABLE :P

• Advertisement

Lol was watching Sky Sports Years 2007 and he came up saying that :D

Lol was watching Sky Sports Years 2007 and he came up saying that :D

Must be where I've heard it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,692 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

funny I'm reading that the servers in Japan are back online and we might be back online either tomorrow or wednesday. Fingers crossed, if I could only get the PS3 controller to work with the xbox I'd be happy as the freaking left analog is giving my thumb a serious pain and the trigger buttons are crap for shooting much prefer the PS3 controller. Anyway keeping busy watching Sons of Anarchy great show plus they've used AK47's,Mac-10's and Kiparis guns :)

• funny I'm reading that the servers in Japan are back online and we might be back online either tomorrow or wednesday. Fingers crossed, if I could only get the PS3 controller to work with the xbox I'd be happy as the freaking left analog is giving my thumb a serious pain and the trigger buttons are crap for shooting much prefer the PS3 controller. Anyway keeping busy watching Sons of Anarchy great show plus they've used AK47's,Mac-10's and Kiparis guns :)

Link?

Sons of anarchy is class in fairness.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

bump.jpg

@ Remi, Lakes.. FIFA @ 8 :D

bump.jpg

@ Remi, Lakes.. FIFA @ 8 :D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRapAwpj0l8E79JfSXhQlwGM_iw1LmKJG412rPcjJWS2NqhfGc8iw&t=1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

I hate college

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

MW2 Party anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Oh how i missed the ps3 controller :D

Its like going from Super saiyan 0 to 4 !! Beast.

Fifa is so fun :3

• Advertisement

Magill wrote: »
    Oh how i missed the ps3 controller :D

Its like going from Super saiyan 0 to 4 !! Beast.

Its a pity MW2 and Black Ops dont look as good on PS3 as they do on XBOX, been playing mw2 on xbox only (obviously) recently and threw it on the ps3 earlier and the difference is crazy, its way brighter and more colourful on xbox, looks much more washed out on ps3

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

krudler wrote: »
    Its a pity MW2 and Black Ops dont look as good on PS3 as they do on XBOX, been playing mw2 on xbox only (obviously) recently and threw it on the ps3 earlier and the difference is crazy, its way brighter and more colourful on xbox, looks much more washed out on ps3

MW2 on ps3 was bright enough :D I don't know if i'd want it any brighter TBH !
    The fps difference in blops between both versions is noticable (They look the same to me tho...)

I just love the PS3 controller, my movement and aim is so much better. And its good playing with a party again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Desire.

Just wondering, is 50MB broadband enough to have a really good connection, or should I get 100MB?

My connection was always fine before, but playing today I was on one bar the whole time and I couldn't do **** and it ****ing pissed me off.

cant get back on. maintenance message. dont sign out lads.

Magill wrote: »
    MW2 on ps3 was bright enough :D I don't know if i'd want it any brighter TBH !
    The fps difference in blops between both versions is noticable (They look the same to me tho...)

I just love the PS3 controller, my movement and aim is so much better. And its good playing with a party again.

I actually prefer the ps3 controller myself, despite everyone saying the xbox one is better, the dead zone on the ps3 thumbsticks is better and the movement feels more fluid, I tend to jerk the screen around more on the xbox

Desire. wrote: »
    Just wondering, is 50MB broadband enough to have a really good connection, or should I get 100MB?

My connection was always fine before, but playing today I was on one bar the whole time and I couldn't do **** and it ****ing pissed me off.

Lol mate 20mb is fine but 50mb is great

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

You having a laugh!! haha!! 50MB is insane good!! I'm on 20MB and I'm well happy with it!

Kersmash wrote: »

Read that as I literally turn off the PS3 to watch motd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Desire.

Lol mate 20mb is fine but 50mb is great
    hypermuse wrote: »
    You having a laugh!! haha!! 50MB is insane good!! I'm on 20MB and I'm well happy with it!

Nice one lads! Would it be good enough to host games online?

Nice one lads! Would it be good enough to host games online?

you'd probably pull host constantly with that connection

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Kersmash wrote: »

managed to sign back in ok... you still having probs??

Advertisement