Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭The Shtig

I tried signing in but when I try to change my password it comes up as 'A server error has occured' :(

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

I'll be on BOPS later in the today probably, rather play FIFA as I've mentioned a few times before.

Played ****e for our standards in FIFA earlier though -_-

The Shtig wrote: »
    I tried signing in but when I try to change my password it comes up as 'A server error has occured' :(

Just tweeted a minute ago by Playstation -

PlayStation PlayStation
    We're expereiencing a heavy load of password resets and will be turning off the services for 30 minutes to clear the queue.
    1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    PlayStation PlayStation
    If you've requested your password reset, it's taking time to clear all of the ISPs, so please give it a bit of time to reach your email.
    43 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

http://twitter.com/#!/PlayStation

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

dear god that was some of the worst gaming i've ever done :pac:

got a 4 man spas spray, that was about the highlight of my night cause i killed myself with a semtex trying to get the fifth guy

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

It's good to be back lads. Had some of my worst games ever areir, the first 3 stand out as a blind man playing. However I had my best game ever shortly after, on Launch. Think I got 30 kills, which is something I always thought was impossible when playing with such high callibre team mates. Roll on tonight.

• Advertisement

beertons wrote: »
    It's good to be back lads. Had some of my worst games ever areir, the first 3 stand out as a blind man playing. However I had my best game ever shortly after, on Launch. Think I got 30 kills, which is something I always thought was impossible when playing with such high callibre team mates. Roll on tonight.
    thats cause the otherteam were all blindmen playing :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

I had a few good games an also a few very bad games.. First game on stadium I got the chopper gunner.. Only changed to it last night to see if I could get it.. It was nice to have something to aim for to play instead of just having 5 as the highest kill streak..

One game on kowloon really annoyed me,, my only rage quit of the night.. Camping in the b building with motion sensors an ghost pro. It annoyed the fuk out of me..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Last nite was a breath of fresh air really!!

Was very difficult getting back into it.. had to reduce my sensitivity a bit to get my aim in!!

Was great to play with you fellas again even if it was all too brief!! Time to binge on blops again!!

Good nights sleep are now a thing of the past! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

I look forward to pub stomping on Thurs :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Should be on for a few games tonight . .

• Advertisement

Oh an started to use the G11 last night, used it on Jungle.. The enemy had C an I went across the bridge where the hut is, was sittin there picking them off for awhile with it, its a nice gun to use.

But on top of that, I started burst firing the Famas when I was shooting long distance, cause of the G11 ya have to burst fire, I never done it with the famas an its so more accurate when burst fired.. I'm such a noob sometimes :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

tapping > bursting with famas imo. I don't really burst at all in cod, just full auto or tap.

Set up the new mess about account if ya's want to add that one lads.

AkimboOldSpice :D

I added a few names that I could think of.. If I didn't add ya, I'm sorry, I will do.. Or else add me.. :)

Was actually nice to play on a new account an see a new name, an all them expectin me to be ****, (well I am) but I done better than some of them, M16 on Jungle, was having great fun, especially better when they see I'm level 1 an kill them, so them come back for revenge with a noob tube..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Really wish i could play.

Damn you college exams.:mad::mad:

Was thinking of buying the two map packs (when the second comes out:p) when i get back to playing.

How many of you lot have the map pack, is it worth it ??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Feck me, its bloody hard to get back into it after the break! Was playing with Balf and Muse and got a 0.3 k/d in one match :eek:

Improved a bit after Muses advice to turn down sensitivitity, but still poor! :pac:

I'll play some COD this afternoon for a bit icon_bounce.gif

Not too fussed about playing it(any of the COD games) truth be told.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Anyone on?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Kenno90 wrote: »
    Really wish i could play.

Damn you college exams.:mad::mad:

Was thinking of buying the two map packs (when the second comes out:p) when i get back to playing.

How many of you lot have the map pack, is it worth it ??

I think it's worth it for the zombie map Ascension alone. The MP maps are ok imo. Discovery is probably my favourite but I hated it at first.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Feck me, its bloody hard to get back into it after the break! Was playing with Balf and Muse and got a 0.3 k/d in one match :eek:

Improved a bit after Muses advice to turn down sensitivitity, but still poor! :pac:

I was same with 1st few games.. impossible!!

after a few games you getting your rape on again!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

****'s gonna get recorded this week !

• Advertisement

Hope to be on from about 8* onwards. If we get a party going, can we play a bit of search? Its something so different, I was playing it earlier on an was having great fun with it.. playing on my own, an it was grand. If ya's don't want to play its fine..

*Could be after 8

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

i'm on now. Playing mecenary moshpit. Flying through games now. People playing the objective <3

Went 38-12 earlier on the first game I played, the only game I played :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Kaneda_

Anyone else think that since PSN is back up that Black ops is ALOT faster to play online?! 3 people i know have said the exact same thing , the game runs alot faster, the speed at which the crosshairs travel across the screen are alot quicker.I though this was down to the sensitivty level of the controller on the Blacks ops options screen or the actual PS controller settings on the PS it self but its not.Me,my cousin, friend and brother have all noticed how much faster it is!

Its not my connection improving in speen either-i never had any problems and always had a good connection.Maybe there was an update i missed?!

Kaneda_ wrote: »
    Anyone else think that since PSN is back up that Black ops is ALOT faster to play online?! 3 people i know have said the exact same thing , the game runs alot faster, the speed at which the crosshairs travel across the screen are alot quicker.I though this was down to the sensitivty level of the controller on the Blacks ops options screen or the actual PS controller settings on the PS it self but its not.Me,my cousin, friend and brother have all noticed how much faster it is!

Its not my connection improving in speen either-i never had any problems and always had a good connection.Maybe there was an update i missed?!

Seems to be running a lot smoother in general yes.
    Leeg17 wrote: »
    Went 38-12 earlier on the first game I played, the only game I played :o

Had a good decent first game myself, went like 46-16 I think. Getting a good amount of kills in my first day back but cheap deaths galore both in COD4 and BOPS.

Did you get host in your game? :D

I really want to play zombies :(

Had a good decent first game myself, went like 46-16 I think. Getting a good amount of kills in my first day back but cheap deaths galore both in COD4 and BOPS.

Did you get host in your game? :D

I really want to play zombies :(

Just a typical day so :P

What was CoD4 like, many/any hacked lobbies?

Nah, was playing on mates 1mb Fastcom Broadband (missed out on a sinner of an mp5k quad because of it :( ) up in college. Same house I'll be moving into next year. Hopefully we can force the landlady to let us to get 25mb upc.

I wanna play zombies too. I'll be on Thurs 9pm onwards, hopefully we'll get a game in then.

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Just a typical day so :P

What was CoD4 like, many/any hacked lobbies?

Nah, was playing on mates 1mb Fastcom Broadband (missed out on a sinner of an mp5k quad because of it :( ) up in college. Same house I'll be moving into next year. Hopefully we can force the landlady to let us to get 25mb upc.

I wanna play zombies too. I'll be on Thurs 9pm onwards, hopefully we'll get a game in then.

Cheeky scamp.

Only played the one game of SnD. Twas grand. Eamo then decided bed was more important than COD, me thinks his folks told him to go to bed for not eating his broccoli -_-

will be on tonight and tomorrow night if you need a bullet stopper :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Anyone coming on for an hour or so?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 359 ✭✭Kharrell

Was good to play a few games with the lads, its been a while :D Hopefully now that PSN is back we can get a few sesh's together, although I don't have the first strike map pack atm :(

Advertisement