Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

x2 XP is starting tomorrow at 10am American PST time, till Tuesday, an we will get another double xp when the map pack comes out, XBOX will get it when we get the map pack too.. Just seen it on Twitter.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Double xp tomorrow

Edit:Too late

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Balfie wrote: »
    x2 XP is starting tomorrow at 10am American PST time, till Tuesday, an we will get another double xp when the map pack comes out, XBOX will get it when we get the map pack too.. Just seen it on Twitter.

Just as I finish my exams. Nice timing. The effort of prestiging again though.

Gonna prestige meself again tomorro, effort indeed, literally only lately got hacker pro... :( oh well,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Perfect for me. I prestiged just before PSN down so I'll get to level 50 tomorrow.

Lads, I'm on :):D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭ollie1

God damn it the double XP had to be same time as La Noire comes out :pac:

Add me on psn the people who have not already added me psn: olliemagic
    I will be around tomorrow for a few games :D

Got a falling care package kill on B Dom Villa :p

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Got a falling care package kill on B Dom Villa :p
    great craic last night. especially on the wager matches. some lucky tomo's all around

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

ye're all a bunch of pricks.

<3

Splinter wrote: »
    great craic last night. especially on the wager matches. some lucky tomo's all around

Dad was complaining I was making too much noise so half way through the last match I had to turn it off. Turned it back on when I got you with the mid-range one when you were running up the tunnels to say "ooohhh did you see that". Got another bollockin' lol

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Will be on soon enough. Will be using the El LoCo Noir account probably.

Will be on soon enough. Will be using the El LoCo Noir account probably.

Guna hop on Mw2 for a while with Balfie on Jtc94 account , then I'll use El Loco Whitey now that psn password reset is back up.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

What was yer mans name again? Mr potato? Lol

What guy?

it was superpotato! That wasn't his actual name but it looked like potato!

Double pointssss

doubt ill be back on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Right, am I loading up MW2 and sniping or Blops and prestiging for double XP?

go with blops :)

I'll be on later. In ****e mood now so I'd be wasting people's time with the inevitable rage quit within seconds (not due to COD) :rolleyes:

Apolgises to Maloney, not sure if he'll see this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

how's ya now?

i am going out for a few alcoholic beverages this evening. Doubt i'll catch much double xp, besides maybe monday night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I FLEW up the ranks there

Yeah same here.Was lvl 5 going into the games and came out lvl 21 like a hour later.Had 2 beast games went like 82-23 and 75-34. :D I iz happy

I've put in a grand total of zero hours into Double XP weekend/week/whatever the fcuk it's called f_ale.gif

Reached the 100 kill mark for the first time today :D

MIA.

Might as well be wearing concrete shoes the way I'm going (referring to stats due to playing ****e and rage quitting as a result of being horribly ****e, even FIFA is fairly mediocre at best ) -_-

I think we shud have fun an do the how too annoy people, for a laugh, ill be on my Akimbooldspice account in about half an hour :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Magil, i seen your comment on Ronaldinho1224s channel ;). I thought you were right, but he left ya a nasty, bitch reply about his 8k/d afterwards. Some people :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

fjsanchez wrote: »
    Magil, i seen your comment on Ronaldinho1224s channel ;). I thought you were right, but he left ya a nasty, bitch reply about his 8k/d afterwards. Some people :rolleyes:

Aye, we must all bow down to his high K/D :D !!!

Advertisement