Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

krudler wrote: »
    I dabbled lol wasnt for me, stupidly frustrating games annoy me (and me a MW2 player :pac: )

It is a stunning looking game, did you pet all the cows in the village? you get a trophy for that lol when you finish it you can unlock other character skins, playing as fat Drake is funny watching him waddling around the levels

Just completed it there. As I said before, worth every penny ten times over. Fantastic stuff. Will probably start playing multiplayer starting from tomorrow.

Uncharted 3 cannot come sooner!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Just completed it there. As I said before, worth every penny ten times over. Fantastic stuff. Will probably start playing multiplayer starting from tomorrow.

Uncharted 3 cannot come sooner!

I might play it again myself soon, Nate is one of the most likeable game characters ever, the dialogue is hilarious in some places.

"theres a guy above you! theres a guy above you!"
    *yanks guy off roof and watch him tumble to his death*
    "theres a guy below you! theres a guy below you!"

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

I might play it again myself soon, Nate is one of the most likeable game characters ever, the dialogue is hilarious in some places.

"theres a guy above you! theres a guy above you!"
    *yanks guy off roof and watch him tumble to his death*
    "theres a guy below you! theres a guy below you!"

You can see that guy swimming away after the fall.

/buzzkill

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭ollie1

Can any of you sign into PSN? It won't let me sign in for last hour.

Tommy_NDX wrote: »
    You can see that guy swimming away after the fall.

/buzzkill

... into the path of a guardian dressed as a shark obviously, duh.
    ollie1 wrote: »
    Can any of you sign into PSN? It won't let me sign in for last hour.

You're not alone going by Twitter. I'm still signed in luckily.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

I couldn't sign in earlier, just signed in this second.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,288 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Im getting my new headset Monday turtle beach Px5s

I know ye missed me singing

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Headshot wrote: »
    Im getting my new headset Monday turtle beach Px5s

I know ye missed me singing

I can't for the life of me think who u are... I've become the new resident singer tho Haha :P

Splinter gave you a run for your money tbf :p

• Registered Users Posts: 54,288 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Balfie wrote: »
    I can't for the life of me think who u are... I've become the new resident singer tho Haha :P

screw you

Im endorsed by Simon Cowell

• Advertisement

Headshot wrote: »
    screw you

Im endorsed by Simon Cowell

But wait, I'm Ehhh Yeh, just Yeh.. :D Haha

I'll be playing BOPS in 10 mins or so if anyone is about.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Ade, did you edit the Xbox about last night thread to only have 3 full stops recently? Now I can't tell if I'm going to the xbox one or the ps3 one from the my forums home page :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

MW3 - 8th November
    Uncharted 3 - 11th November
    Gimli sacked - 14th November

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Got a Nuke last night.... Called it in as the score came up on the screen....

FML

:(

Got 4 quads yesterday. ;)

heres a kinda random question, anyone know what determines the respawn time on a Hardcore game? sometimes for me its less than 4 seconds, other its over 10, and not from friendly fire either, is a it a numbers thing? the more people alive on your team the slower you spawn?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

heres a kinda random question, anyone know what determines the respawn time on a Hardcore game? sometimes for me its less than 4 seconds, other its over 10, and not from friendly fire either, is a it a numbers thing? the more people alive on your team the slower you spawn?

People generally spawn in waves. The first person dies and the counter starts from 15s [example], when the next person dies (when the counter is at 10seconds) they have the same counter as their team mate and only have to wait the 10s.

CORaven wrote: »
    People generally spawn in waves. The first person dies and the counter starts from 15s [example], when the next person dies (when the counter is at 10seconds) they have the same counter as their team mate and only have to wait the 10s.

aha, thanks

was having absolute great games today, was really enjoying it... Hope to be back on soon after some food hopefully...

• Advertisement

Got my friend to get my second chance kills while I played as (2). I now have SC pro without having to get it pro ;)

still makes ya a loser :P

I was actuallly playing quite well today.. First time in a long time that I was consistantly positive except in search, but thats not really my game mode an I was running around like a mad man..

still makes ya a loser :P

I was actuallly playing quite well today.. First time in a long time that I was consistantly positive except in search, but thats not really my game mode an I was running around like a mad man..

Thats the best way to play S&D at times :pac:, everyones expecting a sniping match and I come barreling across the map with lightweight, ninja pro and a SPAS in my hands :D

I'll be on again in a bit lads. Twas fun those games. First time I've consistently played well since my month break (pre-PSN outage) :)

Oh, almost forgot, that sabo game on NT was epic. Start-explosion in around 1:30!!! :D

7 man napalm, got a quad, then a car blew up killing 2 of them, an then another one must have walked back into the fire.. was niceeeeeeeeeeee... :D

Yet again, twas fun lads. More of the same later in the day I hope.

7 man napalm, got a quad, then a car blew up killing 2 of them, an then another one must have walked back into the fire.. was niceeeeeeeeeeee... :D

Ridiculous killfeed so it was! :D

I was thinking, maybe tomorrow if we get a full party together go into a Domination lobby and do the "random class generator" and see who can get the best score using the same gun/attachment/equipment/secondaries for the craic?

Bitta variety wouldn't go amiss.

Thanks for helping with Marathon Pro earlier lads <3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

We really need to get a full group on villa with everyone throwing spawn tomo's, imagine how awesome it'd be !

Advertisement