Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Or Ground War TDM on Radiation from C to A spawn...

homer_drooling_wallpaper-336x336.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Thanked just for the picture :pac:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

good games areir. jeez the time flew. going tnd have a look at that napalm later blfie.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

50MB Update in BLOPS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

50MB Update
    Blops?

• Advertisement

Tallon wrote: »
    Blops?

Sorry, yeah it's BLOPS.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Sniper patch ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

http://blackops.digitalwarfare247.com/news/pc-mod-tools-releasing-may-31st

Thats all i could find , dont know what its got to do with consoles.

Magill wrote: »
    Sniper patch ?

Getting ready for Escalation map pack by the looks of things. Comp playlist is there as well under Barebones.

Awesome :D

Can we play Comp playlist around 4, can we, can we, can we?!?

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

had fun last night. was fun getting 2 triples on the steps in wmd. i'm gonna need to figure out how i can get the maps this time seen as i cancelled the creditcard :(

Splinter wrote: »
    had fun last night. was fun getting 2 triples on the steps in wmd. i'm gonna need to figure out how i can get the maps this time seen as i cancelled the creditcard :(

I'll pm you when they're out.

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Awesome :D

Can we play Comp playlist around 4, can we, can we, can we?!?

Let me earn marathon pro and yes :P

Can you remember if you have many captures yet?

The only maps we seem to play CTF on is Grid, Radiation, Launch and Firing Range haha.

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Can you remember if you have many captures yet?

The only maps we seem to play CTF on is Grid, Radiation, Launch and Firing Range haha.

7 left.

I don't mind launch, but Radiation (which I used to like!) and Firing Range (always despised) do my bloody head in. Grid is becoming boring too.

We're playing on Cracked today btw or I'll weep. I must be the only one here who likes that map! It's been 2 months since I played a full game on it!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

7 left.

I don't mind launch, but Radiation (which I used to like!) and Firing Range (always despised) do my bloody head in. Grid is becoming boring too.

We're playing on Cracked today btw or I'll weep. I must be the only one here who likes that map! It's been 2 months since I played a full game on it!
    Sorry buddy :( if i knew you needed the caps, i wouldn't have hogged them all :(

• Registered Users Posts: 54,288 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

50MB Update in BLOPS

5/31/11 (Patch 1.09)
    -TU8 (version 1.08) was skipped because the PSN network was offline. TU9 includes all TU8 updates.
    -TU9 was released for Sony Europe around 3:00am PST on 5/31/2011. We are working with our contacts at Sony to make this update available for all territories.

•Support for Escalation Map Pack
    •Security Updates.
    •Addition of banner-style Message of the Day on the MP Main Menu.
    •Addition of Hardcore FFA and TDM for Combat Training.
    •Additional sniper rifle tuning changes.
    •Addition of “Competition” Barebones playlist.
    •Replaced RPG with Grim Reaper in Gun Game Wager Match.
    •Prevent automatic weapons from jamming if the player is feathering the fire button on “Default Alt”, “Tactical Flipped” or “Nom4d Flipped”.
    •Fine-tuned napalm and bombing-run damage indoors.
    •Prevented rare invulnerability issue.
    •Additional game mode timer options for Custom Games.
    •Fixed a minor out of map exploit in Grid.
    •General Killcam and death-cam improvements.
    •Improved Auto-Assign reliability in Private Match.
    •Addressed an infinite “joining session in progress” screen under very specific timing conditions.
    •Demolition bombs can no longer explode and be defused at the same time.
    •Spy play now activates in One in the Chamber in all cases.
    •The “Sprint Kills” challenge for Steady Aim perk now rewards the player with the correct number of kills.
    •Contracts purchased but not yet expired no longer count as expired when viewing a friend’s player card.
    •Addressed a rare issue where a hacked camera spike would not function properly if the hacker also had a camera spike that was destroyed.
    •Recording a clip with the speed mode for 2 cameras set to .1 will no longer increase in speed when switching perspectives back and forth.
    •Improvements to Zipline functionality when viewed in Theater mode.
    •Settings from custom games are all cleared and no longer carry over from one custom match to another.
    •Improvements to map voting reliability in lobbies.
    •Nova gas will now affect players that are standing over their tactical insertion.
    •Hardcore players who kill another teammate in Second Chance now lose the proper amount of points.
    •Players can no longer transfer emblems/backgrounds from Combat Training to Player Match.
    •Player is no longer able to use a primary weapon in Second Chance (rare, specific instance).
    •Improvements to “Community” filters.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Competition playlist should be good. Pub stomping . . . . . * yawn *

Splinter wrote: »
    Sorry buddy :( if i knew you needed the caps, i wouldn't have hogged them all :(

Haha, no worries. I was probably working on other pro perks.... and probably too busy diving around having a laff with lightweight pro. Was letting Khad and Lee capping yesterday anyway.

___

Looking back at the last game yesterday we played as a 5 man party, twas on Berlin Wall.. how the heck wasn't I the final killcam :confused:

Haha, no worries. I was probably working on other pro perks.... and probably too busy diving around having a laff with lightweight pro. Was letting Khad and Lee capping yesterday anyway.

___

Looking back at the last game yesterday we played as a 5 man party, twas on Berlin Wall.. how the heck wasn't I the final killcam :confused:

HAHA, Nearly as bad as my spawn yesterday on WMD. Spawned literally beside the enemy spawn !!! I wasn't thinking tho and ran straight to B....

• Advertisement

I could see a lone arrow up near C :D

Edit, just got my first SND Ace. We were 3-0 as I was sniping first off, then they came to 3-3. On goes the commando, they're picked off like flies :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

thanks for the help there lads...

Best game of the day, was on grid, me, lee, smcque an kenno, kells rage quit.. Was so close, flags going between both teams, we were triple capped at one stage, was a hard enough game, I finished the game with 39 kills an 16 deaths I think.. 2 caps an 6 defends an we won, it was a cracking game, really enjoyed it.. Shall be back on later lads, :)

The last game on Firing Range, Demo vs the bruv full party was most enjoyable :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Balfie wrote: »
    thanks for the help there lads...

Best game of the day, was on grid, me, lee, smcque an kenno, kells rage quit.. Was so close, flags going between both teams, we were triple capped at one stage, was a hard enough game, I finished the game with 39 kills an 16 deaths I think.. 2 caps an 6 defends an we won, it was a cracking game, really enjoyed it.. Shall be back on later lads, :)

I raged?That was later. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

I raged?That was later. :P

No it was at the start of that game that ya went off... I remember it.. Cause I was wondering why ya went off the chat thing an then it said ya were offline.. That's how I remember Haha it was a good game, an thanks for the help with marathon :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Balfie wrote: »
    No it was at the start of that game that ya went off... I remember it.. Cause I was wondering why ya went off the chat thing an then it said ya were offline.. That's how I remember Haha it was a good game, an thanks for the help with marathon :)

Ah that was earlier lol.And your welcome lol.Just that you need a bit of help cause ya couldn't get the flag yourself :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

anyone up for some comp playlist now?

• Registered Users Posts: 54,288 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Had a few games there with Kersmash and beertons

enjoyed it (especially nuketown, I beast at that map)

I rather the pc for black ops with the mouse and keyboard but i enjoy the ps3 too. Just have to reuse to the controller

Hmm went away for a couple of minutes. Magically signed out. Can't sign back in.

Eh yeah................. -_-

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Headshot wrote: »
    Had a few games there with Kersmash and beertons

enjoyed it (especially nuketown, I beast at that map)

I rather the pc for black ops with the mouse and keyboard but i enjoy the ps3 too. Just have to reuse to the controller

Must be so weird switching over from pc and ps3, bet there's been a few times where you have tried to find triangle on a keyboard :pac:

Advertisement