Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

krudler wrote: »
    Camping cnuuuuuuuuuuuuuntssssss, specially that guy withthe akimbo Rangers, picked em up and blasted him in the arse with them for revenge tho lol

Holy f*ck that fella was irritating.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Flecktarn wrote: »
    Holy f*ck that fella was irritating.

Yup, a few times I lobbed in a flash grenade and got a hit marker, but he still got me, that moron with the TI was easy pickings though, using a TI on a TDM game is completely pointless unless its a big map and you do a good job of hiding it, sticking on a stairs beside you is pretty pointless :pac:

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Was dragged out. Wasted. Etc.

Sorry, will be online after my lunch(and setting up the 360)

:o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

First one of the night , found it hard to get going , Krudler with the winning kill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

my ethernet cable fell out of the back of the ps, was logging in when ye played that match :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

One of the quickest demo matches i've played in.

Shammy wrote: »
    First one of the night , found it hard to get going , Krudler with the winning kill.

My first youtube gamewinning kill and its a poxy Painkiller one :pac:

Yup, a few times I lobbed in a flash grenade and got a hit marker, but he still got me, that moron with the TI was easy pickings though, using a TI on a TDM game is completely pointless unless its a big map and you do a good job of hiding it, sticking on a stairs beside you is pretty pointless :pac:

Indeed he did the same to me as well, random blind-firing. Had great craic killing him with the akimbo Magnums's :D Jesus they're great craic!

Indeed he did the same to me as well, random blind-firing. Had great craic killing him with the akimbo Magnums's :D Jesus they're great craic!

Arent they? must unlock em this time round havent had them since my first prestige, really quick to change from primary to them as well, them, stopping power and steady aim are fantastic

Arent they? must unlock em this time round havent had them since my first prestige, really quick to change from primary to them as well, them, stopping power and steady aim are fantastic

My set up is Marathon, SP and Ninja. Just literally run at them and not be heard until you unload into them! Changed to them from the Spas because I was constantly get hitmarkers with it, such a pain.

• Advertisement

My set up is Marathon, SP and Ninja. Just literally run at them and not be heard until you unload into them! Changed to them from the Spas because I was constantly get hitmarkers with it, such a pain.

if you've got bling pro equip the akimbo g18's with extended mags, fun doesnt even begin to describe a small map with those bad boys.

if you've got bling pro equip the akimbo g18's with extended mags, fun doesnt even begin to describe a small map with those bad boys.

I remember last prestige I tried that, loved the akimbo's but I think you only get like 10 rounds extra in the magazines with the Glock 18's?

You had akimbo magnums in Sabo on favela, jesus christ nearly every second kill in the feed was a magnum kill from you :D

Shammy, I thought maybe you had a nuke on when you had ac, (because you hadn't set pred out yet) that game in Scrapyard. Lol at my clan tag, [twat], came up for 2 bomb plants and shooting down the chopper ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

akimbo magnums are beastly!

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Will be on after the Spanish footy(so around 10) if anyone is about.

Up in Sligo since 5. I'll be there in spirit!!
    (I've possessed Krudler's shotgun ;))

Had a few fun games with Kersmash there, funny killcam where we were on opposite teams and my team was 7400, I saw him firing at a chopper and launched a throwing knife halfway across the map on Vacant, but one of my team beat me to it, killed him as my knife went sailing past in the killcam :D

got a 3 kill streak with the throwing knife, including the best shot I've ever gotten with it on Storm, that building just in front of the spawn up on the high hill, I think its the TF 141 one, the one where you can look straight over to the mannequin room, where theres an open roof a stairs saw a guy run in the bottom door, figured he'd be running past the window directly up above it aannnny second, bam, right in the mush :D perfect timing lol

• Registered Users Posts: 54,275 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Had a few fun games with Kersmash there, funny killcam where we were on opposite teams and my team was 7400, I saw him firing at a chopper and launched a throwing knife halfway across the map on Vacant, but one of my team beat me to it, killed him as my knife went sailing past in the killcam :D

got a 3 kill streak with the throwing knife, including the best shot I've ever gotten with it on Storm, that building just in front of the spawn up on the high hill, I think its the TF 141 one, the one where you can look straight over to the mannequin room, where theres an open roof a stairs saw a guy run in the bottom door, figured he'd be running past the window directly up above it aannnny second, bam, right in the mush :D perfect timing lol

you didnt even notice me ?

im insulted now and :P headpunk gets the killcam
    ak 47 right in the head

only for that ****ing nat type thing I would of played with ye more

Leeg17 wrote: »
    You had akimbo magnums in Sabo on favela, jesus christ nearly every second kill in the feed was a magnum kill from you :D

Yeah I think I managed to get all-pro with them in that match!

Had a great double in Invasion as well, popped around a corner and met two guys. I absolutely jammed the shíte out R1 and L1 and managed to kill them both, was very Eastwood-like :D

Headshot wrote: »
    you didnt even notice me ?

im insulted now and :P headpunk gets the killcam
    ak 47 right in the head

only for that ****ing nat type thing I would of played with ye more

lol sorry didnt realise it was you, i was too busy laughing at my knife sailing past Kersmashs head :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,275 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

lol sorry didnt realise it was you, i was too busy laughing at my knife sailing past Kersmashs head :D

pity I didnt notice it

would of loved a video of it, is it possible to get a video?

not unless he was recording lol, i wasnt, black ops better gurry the fcuk up its gonna be great having all these crazy moments recorded :)

Yeah I think I managed to get all-pro with them in that match!

Had a great double in Invasion as well, popped around a corner and met two guys. I absolutely jammed the shíte out R1 and L1 and managed to kill them both, was very Eastwood-like :D

Only ever got all pro with the Spas on my own account, twice. Got it one other time on a mates account. Was in the mannequin room, the middle part "hanging" with windows on both sides. Was watching the area past B in SnD towards the Oil tanker van. At least 4 guys ran around the corner, double headshot and I think 1/2 painkiller/hitmarkers :mad:

another good moment from that match in vacant tonight, i was running down a corridor with the spas, the one that's kinda split in 2 by a load of boxes you can climb over. i see a head peeping over them so i jump, boom, headshot! but then before i hit the ground i'm dead. bastard got me with a throwing knife. damn you krudler, damn you.

Speaking of Krudler and a throwing knife, I think I joined a pub FFA he was in in Scrapyard. Had just seen a nice throwing knife montage so I stuck it on for shítz and giggles. Got him a good 4/5 times iirc :)

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Only ever got all pro with the Spas on my own account, twice. Got it one other time on a mates account. Was in the mannequin room, the middle part "hanging" with windows on both sides. Was watching the area past B in SnD towards the Oil tanker van. At least 4 guys ran around the corner, double headshot and I think 1/2 painkiller/hitmarkers :mad:
    Nice one! Pity about the painkiller hitmarkers though, can be a real pain. Rememeber unloading an AA-12 mag into some fella, 8 shots and only put him on last stand! Had to reload and put another 8 rounds in him :mad:

Wasted all my ammo on one enemy!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

I'm missing you guys :o Didn't bring the ps3 up to town .
    On the other hand. College is FN savage . . ! Knee deep in . . ;)
    Two 21st parties to go to this weekend too. I hope to see ye on at some stage.

Much love,
    Lakes X X X

LakesKeane wrote: »
    I'm missing you guys :o Didn't bring the ps3 up to town .
    On the other hand. College is FN savage . . ! Knee deep in . . ;)
    Two 21st parties to go to this weekend too. I hope to see ye on at some stage.

Much love,
    Lakes X X X

I miss u 2 babez xXxXx
    Knee deep in work I hope :pac:
    Will be on at the weekend for a few games for sure.

im so busy with college im not on alot these days :(

• Advertisement

Anyone up for a few games on Friday night around 12? Get a good party going?

Advertisement