Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

I sure will be.Got a nook earlier so going for 2 in 2 games.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

was messing about on combat training there for a little while, never really used lightweight, soh an marathon together, so I thought I would use that, started off with a silenced famas just to see what it was like, was crap ended the game, put on a silenced spas with ballistic knife, lightweight, soh an marathon all pro an had such a fun time using it, I can't wait to put it into a real game, cause granted them bots suck.. Jump shottin the lot of them, gonna try put more jump shottin into my game too :D

Anyone playing?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Balfie wrote: »
    was messing about on combat training there for a little while, never really used lightweight, soh an marathon together, so I thought I would use that, started off with a silenced famas just to see what it was like, was crap ended the game, put on a silenced spas with ballistic knife, lightweight, soh an marathon all pro an had such a fun time using it, I can't wait to put it into a real game, cause granted them bots suck.. Jump shottin the lot of them, gonna try put more jump shottin into my game too :D

Spas is great fun!! brilliant on a map like nuketown or summit.. anything that's real close quarters!

Another perk combo to try with spas is to use scavenger/SoH/tacmask (if your not looking for speed) and just constantly throw flashbands/stuns and kill.. works quite well I find!
    plus you never run outa ammo so you can just keep firing away if in doubt! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Didnt rage, UPC died on me, only went back online now

• Advertisement

Thanks for the games Krud an Lee.

I've noticed that if I turn off the mic that I actually don't even open my mouth, maybe at stupid things I go Pfft or whatever but I keep it shut, Think I will have to be doing that more often so u guys don't have to listen to my rants about crap, an stupid call outs!

2 guys in the eh, place where the thing is! :o

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

games anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Thanks for the games Krud an Lee.

I've noticed that if I turn off the mic that I actually don't even open my mouth, maybe at stupid things I go Pfft or whatever but I keep it shut, Think I will have to be doing that more often so u guys don't have to listen to my rants about crap, an stupid call outs!

2 guys in the eh, place where the thing is! :o

Lol, always doing that as well. It's worse though when I get confused over the bomb sites and send my teammates to the wrong one.:eek:

Had a lurvely 130-40 on Nuketown with the Spas.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Hurricane-Dean

Anyone know why Blops is causin my PS3 to crash? Played FIFA not a bother for a few matches but when I put in the Blops disc it doesn't even get to the loading screen and the console just freezes I have to switch it off and on again :(:(

• Advertisement

Got my highest Kill game there earlier on, 92 kills with the spas playing Team Tac with Kharrell, Kells and Perrin.. All of us running around with shot guns, except Khar, so the enemy team decided to change to shotguns too.. An I can honestly say it was the most fun game that I have had on black ops in a very very long time. 1 guy on the enemy team, went 14-104 I think, an he didn't rage quit, an was on pretty constant 1-2 bar.. It was a great game.

I watched it there in theater, the that was on 1-2 bar, I put a mortar team on their spawn, I killed him, he respawned straight away an got killed just as he spawned by another mortar.. I was laughing my head off...

Also had a game with sidesho on Havana, first time I have ever got dogs that wasnt a care pack, first time I've went for them to be honest, had a cracking game on that aswell 46-6 I think..

Loads of fun today, thanks for the games lads.

Was a bitta craic.That youngfella would want to stop raging.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

lul, GW on Invasion and the other team was full of tubers so started doing it back, got a noook :D

Lad's I didn't rage.I went to make a tubing class.I came back on the other team :P

Lad's I didn't rage.I went to make a tubing class.I came back on the other team :P

was that on Karachi? I was chasing you for ages with a throwing knife in hand trying to get a shnakey kill :pac:

Ya cnut :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

Suspicious+Cat.jpg

u-mad-bro-nah-u-just-jelly.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭FYG

Anyone know what time Double XP starts tomorrow?

Anyone coming on.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Anyone coming on.
    I'll b on in 10

Right.

I was loving that comp play list today, might play some more of it if we can sometime! It was great.. only thing that was annoying was the arsehole on the other team that was team killing! shuddnt be allowed to happen, fair enough do it 1ce by accident, but that guy was wrecking it, getting kicked after 3 behind each other is bullshiite, if ya kill 2 straight after each other it should be kicked, team killing 3 times in the 10 mins by accident shouldnt result in getting kicked, but it should be if ya team kill twice in fast succession ya should be kicked, not 3 team kills an ur gone full stop.

And us getting complemented by the english dude

hahaha, "I'm just checking their combat records" "That Balfie guy is good" cue adding me as a friend! hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 14,931 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Congrats to TheSidesho on winning CMM:)

It's only ending 4 months late:P

Some Fun yet annoying games today. MW2 is a happy go lucky kinda thing.. Can either really butcher the other team, or ya can be screwed. I was really enjoying it at points. Got a pavelow on Karachi an it literally killed everything in sight. went something like 39-8 but then went into another game that was full of camping noob tubers.

The winning the game on Afgan as the last one alive an then again on estate, my heart was going mental. 2 left to kill on Afgan an just me, down by the A bomb site they had me fuked, I got one with the spas, an outta the corner of my eye I seen the second going to the front of the plane, BOOM! Spas to the ankles, won the game. it was 3-3 at that point. Heart was in over drive.

Thanks for the games today, Lee, Kells, Hypermuse, Cody, an Krudler welcome to the land of the mic. :D I enjoyed it lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

Add me on PSN Shadowsoldier11 i play Black Ops baically everyday, **** all else to do :P

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭FYG

Shane.C wrote: »
    Add me on PSN Shadowsoldier11 i play Black Ops baically everyday, **** all else to do :P

Add the people who are listed in the first post, and me, ConorBuckleyFYG. Most regulars won't add people who just post there username as people do that most days, so it's best to make the effort to add regular posters. ;)

• Advertisement

Thanks for the games today, Lee, Kells, Hypermuse, Cody, an Krudler welcome to the land of the mic. :D I enjoyed it lads.

I've had one for ages just dont bother putting it on when I was playing mostly alone for all those months ye feckers were all on Blops :pac:

[forever alone]

Advertisement