Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

I honestly don't think I have seen this place so quiet on a double xp weekend.. Especially a new map pack aswell.. Really tells how none of us are that bothered about the map pack any more..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

I downloaded it but played MW2 all night. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Hurricane-Dean

Just added a couple of the regulars, i am waaay to lazy to write in all the names :D

hurricane-dean08

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Balfie wrote: »
    I honestly don't think I have seen this place so quiet on a double xp weekend.. Especially a new map pack aswell.. Really tells how none of us are that bothered about the map pack any more..

think Blops is kinda winding down now in the run up to MW3 a lot of people are going back to MW2, this week was the first time in ages I played with a party of boards lads and it was great craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Yeah, im finished with cod in general until MW3 i think, maybe a few games here and there (I've probably played less than 30 games in the last 3 weeks). Think the 12 or so days played in blops has finally caught up with me :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

my brother downloaded the maps yesterday and i played em for a while last night. They were grand. Still couldn't play on my own for more than a few games without raging due to ghost/famas :P

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭FYG

Anyone know what time Double XP starts? 10AM PST - thought that was 6PM here but obviously not.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

FYG wrote: »
    Anyone know what time Double XP starts? 10AM PST - thought that was 6PM here but obviously not.

10am PST is 6pm GMT, you're right. Maybe ya have to log after 6pm for it to work?
    Anyone know if its double XP across all COD's or is it just Blops?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

wont be getting map pack coz genuinely think it will just be a big disappointment.

As for double XP.. couldnt really care.. Happy to not prestige anymore!!

Only thing positive for me is nuketown 24/7!!! that'll keep my attention for a while.. then i'll just get super bored!

also had a few fun games on MW2 last night with the lads! Had a bitta rum in me so was bit tricky.. but a good laugh none the less!

10am PST is 6pm GMT, you're right. Maybe ya have to log after 6pm for it to work?
    Anyone know if its double XP across all COD's or is it just Blops?

But we're GMT +1 during the summer, aren't we? For daylight saving or something.

Just Black Ops.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

But we're GMT +1 during the summer, aren't we? For daylight saving or something.

Ah, forgot about that, must be seven so :)

hypermuse wrote: »
    wont be getting map pack coz genuinely think it will just be a big disappointment.

As for double XP.. couldnt really care.. Happy to not prestige anymore!!

Only thing positive for me is nuketown 24/7!!! that'll keep my attention for a while.. then i'll just get super bored!

also had a few fun games on MW2 last night with the lads! Had a bitta rum in me so was bit tricky.. but a good laugh none the less!

Eric buddy I'm really sorry to kick ya in the nuts but only xbox gets nuketown 24/7 we dont get it cause we got the map pack! Gay I know.. Sorry for being the bearer of bad lnews. Love u! haha :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Noobles

<snipped for being a spamming dickhead>

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Eric buddy I'm really sorry to kick ya in the nuts but only xbox gets nuketown 24/7 we dont get it cause we got the map pack! Gay I know.. Sorry for being the bearer of bad lnews. Love u! haha :D

129017421376533455.jpg

Still nothing.

:confused:

Still nothing.

:confused:

Did you turn off your system an back on again?

Did you turn off your system an back on again?

I signed out of PSN and back in again?

turn it off an back on again an see what happens, thats normally what I do when I want to get the double XP, I ain't bothered about it this time cause Im not prestiging anymore. I'm setting myself the goal of fully prestiging in MW3 but not blops! I see it as a waste of time..

Yeah, working now. Nice one!

Yeah, working now. Nice one!

No bother at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

anyone on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

LakesKeane wrote: »
    anyone on?

I'll be on around 10, don't know if you'll still be on then sorry.

Leeg17 wrote: »
    I'll be on around 10, don't know if you'll still be on then sorry.

might be. not sure yet man. :)

If no one is on. I'm gonna go tryhard with sr71 cg and dogs

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

il be on around 9:30-10 on blops

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭sumsar

Scody94 wrote: »
    il be on around 9:30-10 on blops

im on now whats ur psn,

add me lads if yas are online now, been playing the last hr or so my id us sumsar89

Heading on now. If no one is on, I'm off.

I'm on, but I'm not friends with half of you.

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭sumsar

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Heading on now. If no one is on, I'm off.

add me ill give ya a game, fyg is on

• Advertisement

sumsar wrote: »
    add me ill give ya a game, fyg is on

sorry man, just switched on ps3 and turned it off again. No one on !

Advertisement