Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭sumsar

wow did i have a stinker there, no matter what i done i just couldnt get a kill haha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

get on black ops people!!!

ill be back in about an hour if thats any use to ya man :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

I was pleased with my epic fail, :/:D

Shane.C wrote: »
    I was pleased with my epic fail, :/:D

are you the RPG retard?? :D

Was freaking HILARIOUS!! :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭FYG

Good session lads!

Tomorrow again. Level 23 now... need to prestige again.

• Right lads, the fish fingers are just about to come out from under the grill and the sausage rolls are coming out of the oven, anyone coming on to join my still drunk / becoming hungover self for a couple of hours?

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Might go on within the hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Hurricane-Dean

Might go on within the hour.
    Did you accept my invite? Haven't gone on yet

Did you accept my invite? Haven't gone on yet

When did you send it and what's you're PSN? I haven't been on at all in the past week.

• Advertisement

When did you send it and what's you're PSN? I haven't been on at all in the past week.
    Eh the other day, it's hurricane-dean08, be on in about half an hour I'd say. Need to get in parties with boardsies, so sick of random teams. THEY SUCK!!

Anyone know is it double xp now or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Anyone know is it double xp now or what?

Yes, yes it is

Yes, yes it is
    th_csi_yeah_skyline.jpg?t=1285801117

hypermuse wrote: »
    are you the RPG retard?? :D

Was freaking HILARIOUS!! :D:D

that was the best part of the night haha

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Thomasheen

Sorry I couldnt join earlier. Was playing with my friends

Hey! Getting a bit out of hand there hyper:mad: It was a miscalculation with an RPG which was unforgiving :p... Still tho....sad_panda_by_moochacha26.jpg

Shane.C wrote: »
    Hey! Getting a bit out of hand there hyper:mad: It was a miscalculation with an RPG which was unforgiving :p... Still tho....sad_panda_by_moochacha26.jpg

genuinely pi$$ed myeslf laughing at it! was classic! provided some epic entertainment!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

genuinely pi$$ed myeslf laughing at it! was classic! provided some epic entertainment!

What happened?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

Bomb b in S&D on summit our man here goes for a jumping Rpg kill from behind the radio tower for final kill cam, leaves it to late rpg hops off the bomb , he dies givng away the round. Genuine lols

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Hoping on now for a bit. Gonna be fifa/BO/Mw2

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

had some pretty epic Demolition games there earlier, Trailer Park is a saaaaavage Demo map, went 69-5 on one game had a chopper gunner, died, got a pred then harrier than another chopper beofre I called in the first one, was funnnn :D

is is just me or does the chopper sound different when youre hosting? it definitely did to me the 2 out of about 5 games I hosted where I got one

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

had some pretty epic Demolition games there earlier, Trailer Park is a saaaaavage Demo map, went 69-5 on one game had a chopper gunner, died, got a pred then harrier than another chopper beofre I called in the first one, was funnnn :D

is is just me or does the chopper sound different when youre hosting? it definitely did to me the 2 out of about 5 games I hosted where I got one

Hmm. New router. Can't seem to sign in

edit - nvm

Hmm. New router. Can't seem to sign in.
    thinkin you had fallen off face of earth..

You joinin? party of 5 at the mo.

thinkin you had fallen off face of earth..

You joinin? party of 5 at the mo.

Haha, been on Twitter and Gambling forum occasionally.

Just need to grab some grub and I'll join. Say 10ish. BOPS update will take under 20 mins too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Thanks for the games there lads.. Sorry that they were short an sweet, but I was enjoying it... Sister came home so that was the end of that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

My sides are still sore haha

My hands were frozen solid, still didn't do half bad thankfully. Will play tomorrow a load more, was somewhat occupied all day today. Actually enjoyed HQ for once. Dom.. smh. Tubing, camping 14th prestige tosser in the house the entire time watching B. Think he had China Lake.

Should do random class generator tomorrow, and maybe a few big private games, and I don't mean putting our house/car keys in a bowl and all that ya mad yolk Balfie.

___

On a random sidenote, 45 euro for a ticket Balfie!? FAI are truly ****ing ****. Money isn't a problem for me but even still, farcical. I went to the Amsterdam Tournament back in 2001, cost me (if my conversion if right) around 15 euro (full price_ for a mid tier seat near center circle. Liverpool, Milan, Ajax and Valencia were the teams ffs lol. All played strong teams unlike some of the muck on today. Would like to go tomorrow and see Inter.. oh and stalk see Aguero (no guarantee for the latter) but not for that price.

• Advertisement

Hadto leave in a hurry there lads, was decent, im playing defensive all the time, kills aren't as high but always on a positive ratio, need to get the k/d going up. Are ye on all night or whats the story?

Advertisement