Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Got some damn nice clips last night. Gonna hook up my PVR again and hopefully theatre will have recorded 'em.

Oh and jumpshotting ftw

EDIT:
    Famas is still an absolute beast of a gun

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Beasting ! :P You need to make more videos !!!

Magill wrote: »
    Beasting ! :P You need to make more videos !!!

No joke, I thought I'd be ****e after a week without playing. 3 hour nap ftw :o:D

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Got some damn nice clips last night. Gonna hook up my PVR again and hopefully theatre will have recorded 'em.

Oh and jumpshotting ftw

EDIT:
    Famas is still an absolute beast of a gun

What was it that they meant have changed again? Used it at times when having to switch to anti air support class a couple of times. Noticed no difference post-patch.

Going online in a little bit if anyone is about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

What was it that they meant have changed again? Used it at times when having to switch to anti air support class a couple of times. Noticed no difference post-patch.

Going online in a little bit if anyone is about.

Apparently they slowed the ADS speed, with and without SOHP and they added more vertical recoil. Doesn't seem any different when I pick it up in-game than before.

____

I'll be on around 3. Was playing Gun Game for a good 3ish hours last night, ran into a lobby full of Mancs and a lobby full of Yanks. I had host pro both times so they couldn't end the game by rage quitting, got some good reactions :D

• Advertisement

I'll be on in 20 mins or so. Watching these Celtic contes atm, up 500 squid so far this weekend if they hold on.. they usually **** me over though >_>

edit - contemplating watching City v Inter @ 4.

edit - winner, winner chicken ****ing dinner woop

wow... you must be betting some serious money... only gambling i do is a tenner at the grand national !! Seen some people get into some serious **** over it tho.

wow... you must be betting some serious money... only gambling i do is a tenner at the grand national !! Seen some people get into some serious **** over it tho.

True

I know when to stop and am able to take extended breaks from gambling whenever I want is the difference ;) Sticking to a fairly rigid figures and researching helps too. I usually bet 20-30 euros, with the occasional 10 or 50 euro bet depending on a few factors.

Before the World Cup last year, I came off a 1 year and a bit hiatus from betting... well excluding the golf majors which I'll always do :) If people follow me, I recommend them following me in golf from June onwards and 2nd half of footy season. Fair dodgy before/after that period. Most I know IRL, are well into poker, not my cup of tea, I'll play roulette :D .. a couple of my mates have have lost near 4 figures.

You know much about horses?

My knowledge about horse racing is summed up by a couple of jockeys, owners and horses and that's about it :D Still did well at Ascot last month though. Good bit of research done though pre-Ascot, following xPyro (other gambling mod) here on boards helps too. Some great write ups, very detailed.

You know much about horses?

My knowledge about horse racing is summed up by a couple of jockeys, owners and horses and that's about it :D Still did well at Ascot last month though. Good bit of research done though pre-Ascot, following xPyro (other gambling mod) here on boards helps too. Some great write ups, very detailed.

More knowledge on the horses than facking bogball though :pac:

• Advertisement

nah, haven't a clue. I just pick a horse with good odds and a jockey with a nice shirt :P

I've yet to see someone make consistent profit from gambling and be able to live off it. Good luck to you Ade if you can.:cool:
    As far as I'm concerned 'House always wins'. If you pull a nice bet off the only way you'll stay in profit IMHO is to stay away from the bookies :D

It can get fairly addictive and time and time again I see on forums people starting logs with titles such as 'A fresh start' or something along those lines. They don't usually end up with a mountain of cash at the end either. It really is a tough game to be in if you don't have serious amount of patience / time.

The only logs I've seen make profit thus far are El Horseboxo's (ignore spelling) and xPyro's.

In saying that, nothing like having a few squid on a horse and being right up at the track shouting your lungs off!

Those two guys bet ridiculous figures. Pyro like me is a student without a job, and makes his living off it. I get by on this as well and the odd small job here or there on top of that.

I'll have a look my betting history later today or tomorrow, I've a couple of accounts and use a 3rd bookies occasionally. So it'll all bit messy. But since the turn of the year, I'm well over 1K in this calendar year. Well over. Likes of Japan winning the Asia Cup, India the cricket WC, Porto in the UEFA Cup, Uruguay in the Copa America and Suarez being top goalscorer is around 1.5K if I'm not mistaken, give or take a small bit.

I was a little in profit overall from WC 2010 to December on the other hand. Dortmund and Kagawa Lille and Sow and Porto kept me floating during that period really.

PS: Arsenal are contes.

Nice,

Off topic here but any of yous online tonight ? :pac:
    Gonna set the aul pvr up again and record some theatre clips I got yesterday, if I remember the games :o

Going on very shortly, think the bro is playing TBOGT on my account atm.

Nice,

Off topic here but any of yous online tonight ? :pac:
    Gonna set the aul pvr up again and record some theatre clips I got yesterday, if I remember the games :o

Ye, dunno when though, got caught with the "lee's doing nothin, sure why can't you babysit" routine :rolleyes:

Going on very shortly, think the bro is playing TBOGT on my account atm.

He should get a ps3 and play with us! You said he's good!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

anyone been on MW2 today? mine is acting the arse all day, takes ages to load the matchmaking server prt when you first open the MP screen and the game keeps freezing up and stalling on menus and class selection and the like, nnnng

He should get a ps3 and play with us! You said he's good!

He's picking one up. Should be Tuesday. He was yup, used to play competitively with me in COD4 both 5 man mosh and doubles, and was far superior to me as much as it pains me to say in competitive especially.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭FYG

I love gambling! I wish I was old enough to legally gamble though. :o

• Advertisement

got a nook on a Demo game there (legit, not dicking around like the last boards night :pac: ) such an epic mode for racking up kills on back and forth game

2ezlesm.jpg

lost this but went down to the wire, 3rd round on the offence, fcukers defused it just in time

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

had great fun there with muse playing spec ops on Mw2.. Lost a game on comp to 2 14th prestige an a 15th one 1st, it was a very hard game, der was 4 of them an they were everywhere it seemed. We were kinda playing with a man down too tho... Dunno who the guy is, an I'm not moaning before ya think I am, its the way the game goes, but last I looked a guy on out team was 1-9 an with the spawn delay it ment we were a man down for alot of it..

I won't be on till around 11:30, editing the last of the stabbing video while my sister refuses to go asleep -_-

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Balfie wrote: »
    had great fun there with muse playing spec ops on Mw2.. Lost a game on comp to 2 14th prestige an a 15th one 1st, it was a very hard game, der was 4 of them an they were everywhere it seemed. We were kinda playing with a man down too tho... Dunno who the guy is, an I'm not moaning before ya think I am, its the way the game goes, but last I looked a guy on out team was 1-9 an with the spawn delay it ment we were a man down for alot of it..

yea we got owned in that one!! destroyed like.. triple capped for most of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

decided to try go kill-whoring for a bit (not very successfully) with dogs and chopper gunner on..

Those killstreaks are dirt..

My dogs got 2-3 kills one time and chopper gunner gave me bout 4 kills.. not worth it at all!!

between the two killstreaks, it never amounted to more than 10.. yet somehow, when enemy calls in dogs, I get ravaged 6 times!! :rolleyes:

really dont see the fascination with them at all!!

tried bita sniping properly last night aswel!! good fun..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,931 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

What map were ya on?

Chopper gunner on Nuketown is carnage, got 18 kills with it one time:P

anyone going on mw2 for a while? be on demo for about an hour

krudler wrote: »
    anyone going on mw2 for a while? be on demo for about an hour

I'll hop on if you're still about, only awake now

Kells and Splinter KIA?

Anyone on BOPS give us a shout.

• Advertisement

Kells and Splinter KIA?

Anyone on BOPS give us a shout.

I'm playing a few more on Mw2 then I gtg for a while, should be on around 4 for BO (or UC2 ;))

Advertisement