Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Hurricane-Dean

Without sounding too gay......I love playing with boards teams, so much better than random eejits who just go for kills in objective games :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

I'm getting a full day of playstation today. I'm gonna be on whatever game ya's want all day freaking long! CAN'T WAIT!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Without sounding too gay......I love playing with boards teams, so much better than random eejits who just go for kills in objective games :D

was funny myself and Lee were playing demolition on Highrise and I got a chopper as we were on the defending side and the other team got a plant, all I could hear was him yelling at the other guys on the tem "let that bomb explode! dont go NEAR that bomb!" as I was wrecking them with the chopper :pac:

my usual demo strategy is if you start on offending then go for the quick plant, then on defending run it out and maybe let them get one bomb site captured so they'll all pour towards the other one, Crash is an awesome demo map, three times in a row I got near their spawn by the C flag and just mowed them down with the RPD, got harriers every time

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭eimear10

will they ever make a nuke town only option :(

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭eimear10

is there any beginners / girls clans to join ?

• Advertisement

eimear10 wrote: »
    will they ever make a nuke town only option :(

didnt xbox get that for a while? I'd love if you you remove maps from the rotation, like if you have all the map packs you can select which ones you dont want to be put into, imagine no Fuel, or Derail, or Rundown, and all Terminal/Highrise/Crash all the time. Demolition on Terminal, I'd have its babies that mode :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

We're not really a clan as such, just play together in a party most nights, feel free to play join us.

Throw your PSN in the Gamertags thread and add a few people from it, remember to include Boards in the message so they knew where you're from. Also look at this thread to see who's active most nights.

Aso try the Clans thread to see who's looking for members.

______

Krudler I thought you were going for a nuke in Highrise so I warned the lot to let it blow up :pac: Went Sandy Ravage in Salvage then even though I was only running 3/5/7 I ended up 52-24 I think. Must record more often on Mw2 had a few nice sprees earlier on.

If ya look at Page1 post1 of this thread you will see the regular lads that play nearly every night, so add a few names from there an ya will get into a few games, :)

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Sorry for not joining chat lads, talking to my brother and mate. He loves his M14 and Flamethrower so he does. I was playing fairly ****e.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Kells and Splinter KIA?

Anyone on BOPS give us a shout.

Thank you for noticing I was missing :)

• Advertisement

some fun games on mw2 there, not including the one on Sub Base where the enemy team seemed to have a constant flow of preds and harriers, was fcuking ridiculous that they had a chopper, ac-130 and harrier all up then a stealth bomber not long after, its exhausting trying to take all that stuff down

lol at Kells, will let him explain :pac:

krudler wrote: »
    lol at Kells, will let him explain :pac:

I told my mate to tell him to do it before yer man did :D

I have no explanation.

I will be goin on in a few mins if ur still on Mw2..

Lee and Kells are, I just went off

6 TIMES!!!!!!!! I dced 6 FKING TIMES!!!

**** YOU UPC YOU ****ING CUNST.

Leeg17 wrote: »
    I told my mate to tell him to do it before yer man did :D

It was funny though that other guy just crept up on it, I dont think his score was even that high? was 20 odd or not that much, kells had 70 odd kills or something?

Yeah yer man was like 30-5 or so.I was 70-20 :( was going for ze double nooooooookkkkk!

Kells! I dunno if I speak for everyone or just myself, I dunno, and I don't care.

20 seconds, not even fukin 2 mins, 20 poxy miniscule seconds, we were in a game an ya rage quit! what the fuk is the point even joining a game if ur just gonna fukin leave after 20 bleeding seconds! an dont tell me it was cause they were noob tubing or sitting in corners, its MW2! it happens! if ur gonna join a party, dont fukin rage quit after 20 seconds! I know I used to do it, an now I understand how much of a pain in the fukin hole it is for the lads! I wouldnt mind if ya were there 2 mins an died 20 times an got 1 kill, 20 fukin seconds! so do me an everyone else a favour! if ur gonna join a party, dont fukin rage quit or just dont fukin join! its simple!

• Advertisement

wut?When?

the game on scrap yard, it only started, I died, looked at the kill feed, you died, looked at the score board an ya were gone!

Yeah net Dced I didn't even get in the game before it went.
    Seem's to be when I play CoD.

Don't believe me ask Lee.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭FYG

Don't bother inviting me lads until I prestige again because I'm staying on the Double XP until then. :)

xPrOxMitYx , does this name ring a bell with anyone?

It's Remi's new acc :P

Nah doesn't ring a bell tbh.

Balfie wrote: »
    Kells!

No denying he rages alot, but tbf today he was logging out of Skype aswell when he went offline, and he was offline and not just out of the game.

Nope. Ade fanboy? Headshot hacking?

Why btw?

I've never seen the name before, tad suspicious of Headshot tbf. Better ban him from boards.ie before he reads this and gets angry >_>

• Advertisement

But why did you ask what did he do?.

Advertisement