Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

ok well sorry for losing the plot then Kells, I'm just having one of them days.. Sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Balfie wrote: »
    ok well sorry for losing the plot then Kells, I'm just having one of them days.. Sorry.

Even if you were wrong, he still deserves it the rager :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Balfie wrote: »

Yer fine mate
    Leeg17 wrote: »
    Even if you were wrong, he still deserves it the rager :pac:

**** you

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

About the ragequitting, and I'm pretty hammered so excuse the probably godawful grammar, but it happens (if thats the case) god knows I raged a ton on Blops, most likely cos it bored the sh1te out of me being the snoozefest that it is, and I rage on MW2 when some pubeless deviant bombards a flag or dom point with noobtubes trying to get his harrierzzzZZz so I wouldnt think anything less of someone for doing it, so rage away, more kills for the rest of us.

I'm proud of the fact I managed to work the word deviant into a drunken sentence, yeah its monday, yeah I've had a ton of tequila and tried to bang one of my exes friends, **** that though I had a great night, and I'm going camping tomorrow, the real life kind now the COD kind, fcuking hell I'll regret this post omtorrow..

krudler wrote: »
    About the ragequitting, and I'm pretty hammered so excuse the probably godawful grammar, but it happens (if thats the case) god knows I raged a ton on Blops, most likely cos it bored the sh1te out of me being the snoozefest that it is, and I rage on MW2 when some pubeless deviant bombards a flag or dom point with noobtubes trying to get his harrierzzzZZz so I wouldnt think anything less of someone for doing it, so rage away, more kills for the rest of us.

I'm proud of the fact I managed to work the word deviant into a drunken sentence, yeah its monday, yeah I've had a ton of tequila and tried to bang one of my exes friends, **** that though I had a great night, and I'm going camping tomorrow, the real life kind now the COD kind, fcuking hell I'll regret this post omtorrow..

Quoted so it can't be ninja defused edited. :D

I don't think any less of anyone, just it's annoying when there's a chance of winning and it's made all that harder to come back when you're 1 man down.

The second paragraph, lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

like I said before.. Rage quitting doesn't bother me, it just seems to get annoying nearly every second or third game when its happening.. Its constant.. But like ive said to kells its his game he can play it how ever he likes, just bein a man down can be rather annoying..

On a side note, I had chilli tonight, now I'm on the bog an oh god it burns.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Yeah rage quitting is dickish (ofc it doesnt anoy you krudler if you do it plenty yourself ! :P) but kells was dc'ing on skype all day i think... although.. maybe hes just a smart rage quiter now and fake dc's on his laptop too ???

There's a difference between

"Kells97 has left the game"

and

"Kells97 has timed out"

Or is there o.0

Kells we're only taking the piss haha

Yeah I knew that >_>

It's all Balfes fault :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Hurricane-Dean

Doing a bit of gardening (with a chainsaw :D) be on in a bit then, who's around?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Loving the Mp5 all of a sudden :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,931 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Soby wrote: »
    Loving the Mp5 all of a sudden :D

Brilliant gun, said a few months ago I didn't like it but it tears up the gaff:pac:

Going on in a few.

on now, hungover as a mofo, could be a good or bad thing :pac:

Will be on by half 4, pizzas in the oven, was raging so hard earlier when it was only the 2 or 3 of us playing the objective.

On the plus side I've only 30ish more kills with the WA2k to get all the sniper unlocks finished, then onto the shotties :)

I can haz new mic.

Anyone recommend a good PVR?Sick of only have 30 seconds clips :D

Anyone recommend a good PVR?Sick of only have 30 seconds clips :D

Here. they're based in dublin

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Here. they're based in dublin

No irish site no?I just use the uk one ?

• Advertisement

Who's El Loco Hitman?

gotta love getting scores like this, demo on Skidrow, got called a "camping noob" via pm by one guy lol was doing anything but

2d1sih2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Nice score lee....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

No irish site no?I just use the uk one ?
    Click buy and put in ireland. They're based here

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Who's El Loco Hitman?

Ze brother.

Noice :D tell him to add me :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Could one of the nice mods add my PSN to the OP?
    PSN: saulgoode9

Could one of the nice mods add my PSN to the OP?
    PSN: saulgoode9

Will do now.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

If anyone is on BOPS, give us a shout. Not many on it :-/

edit - nevermind

• Advertisement

Bout 6 of us on MW2 atm.

Advertisement