Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

On now , but not many others

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

LakesKeane wrote: »
    On now , but not many others

sorry forgot to write back ya lakes.. was just pissing bout with sniper rifle ignoring objective like every1 else seems to when not in a party!
    sniping is loads of fun when it works but annoying as fook when you clear as day have enemy face/torso in your cross-hair and nothing.. a hit marker is bad enough but nothing. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Lads i have a problem, was playing S&D and was last one alive, and I had to cough but was afraid in case they would hear me :P , wdf is wrong with me haha

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Soby wrote: »
    Lads i have a problem, was playing S&D and was last one alive, and I had to cough but was afraid in case they would hear me :P , wdf is wrong with me haha

haha I always do that aswell, or if someone walks in the room I just go shussssshhh, they will hear where I am, I have to be quiet.. I was saying today, the sounds are so much better in MW2, sound whoring with a good headset is brilliant, I could hear everything today in a few games on MW2, but on blops maybe 1 in10 games I hear someone before I see them,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Was funny on Highrise hiding.Everyone just went shhhhuuuussss.

I'm still pissed off I hadn't nuke on in the Team Tac on Scrapyard.Was using 3/4/5.Got a 30+ ks with Guns only :(

• Advertisement

Me, Kells, Cody an some randomer, playing yesterday on scrapyard, capture the flag. feckers in the first game were camping, we lost, it was annoying, but they had their tactics right, we didn't, next game was search, we beat them hands down, they all left, it was only team tactical, so it was a bitta craic just.

Next group game up against us, scrapyard, capture the flag again, an this happened.

285134_10150249485987984_739182983_7411290_524561_n.jpg

:pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Ya thats what I been trying to say to play in the private lobby's.
    But I know the class set-ups and maps for black ops too.
    Can be great craic sometimes

Ya and you still didn't explain the rules yet :P

I'm a very lazy man.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,594 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Ya thats what I been trying to say to play in the private lobby's.
    But I know the class set-ups and maps for black ops too.
    Can be great craic sometimes

Hey Perrin,

The first rule for Private Games on the Xbox 360 is,

"don't talk about Private Games with PS3 players!"

Why are you posting in this thread?Fack off back to the 3k post thread :P

I was sent by the Xboxers over to the dark side to reprimand Perrin.

If I can't take him back alive, he is to be noobtubed 'til he glitches out of existence for good :P

He will never come back he's been turned for good.

All he needs is a mic now.

He will never come back he's been turned for good.

All he needs is a mic now.

I am truly sorry to hear that's the case.

I have no option therefore to fulfil my mission, follow him over and noobtube him into oblivion....

Now, if I can just find a PS3 that works online :confused:

:pac:

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Why are you posting in this thread?Fack off back to the 3k post thread :P

So what if we only have around 3k posts, we're just lazier than ye. Anyways, it has been statistically proven that 90% of the posts in the PS3 thread are about Uncharted 3 :p

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

fjsanchez wrote: »
    So what if we only have around 3k posts, we're just lazier than ye. Anyways, it has been statistically proven that 90% of the posts in the PS3 thread are Ade fappingtalking about Uncharted 3 series :p

FYP :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

I'm back! Now, tell me this. Is it worth getting the new maps? Did many of yee get them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

beertons wrote: »
    I'm back! Now, tell me this. Is it worth getting the new maps? Did many of yee get them?

I didn't get them, don't think anyone did besides Kells and maybe Splinter? Been having way too much fun on Mw2 recently.

I shall be on in awhile for awhile if anyone is about.. Possibly some MW2 then blops, or the other way around, I don't mind, really enjoyed team tac yesterday on MW2, it was great fun to be honest... really enjoyed it.. Same with blops, like its not the one game mode over an over its a mix an its much better, doesnt seem to get boring..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Balfie wrote: »
    I shall be on in awhile for awhile if anyone is about.. Possibly some MW2 then blops, or the other way around, I don't mind, really enjoyed team tac yesterday on MW2, it was great fun to be honest... really enjoyed it.. Same with blops, like its not the one game mode over an over its a mix an its much better, doesnt seem to get boring..

One thing I really hope is back in Mw3 is Moshpit, ie 6 person not just Mercenary. Krudler and I are on Mw2 atm beasting in demo, I think Kells and Perrin are on Blops aswell.

Me,Domo,Perring are on atm with Perrin having a headset.

hmmmmmmmmmm decisions, I think I might go on mw2 first, I seem to be in the mood for that for awhile :D

Me and Krudler,Lee on MW2 atm.

Kool I'll be on in a few mins then, sister is goin t bed for a power nap, so I will only be on for an hour or 2,

Say the tele got robbed bring it to your room then :D

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

MW2 is a hoot lately, boards parties wrecking other teams is fun

everlast75 wrote: »
    Hey Perrin,
    The first rule for Private Games on the Xbox 360 is,
    "don't talk about Private Games with PS3 players!"

Sorry everlast I was merely trying to enlighten them.
    Me,Domo,Perring are on atm with Perrin having a headset.

I don't have a headset,it was just kells talking to himself in the lobby,weird so it was

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

So, I'll be picking up MW2 again once I platinum Uncharted 2, currently SP on crushing difficulty which is one of two trophies I need. Chapter 17 out of 26. So not long to go even though the rest of the chapters bar the last one are bloody massive.

If someone can tell me where the cheapest preferably new copy of MW2 is that'd be appreciated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Hurricane-Dean

sorry for not accepting invites for those who sent them, was doing split screen with my mate. Couldn't connect for some reason

Advertisement