Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

3 people in 20 secs raged today jesus.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

3 people in 20 secs raged today jesus.

It was funny that when you were lagging the other day you were getting shouted at on this forum by someone who just ragequit in that last game :P

Oh and btw... me and kenno won that first half of demo about a minute after use all left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Magill wrote: »

Oh and btw... me and kenno won that first half of demo about a minute after use all left.

N1!

My sister wanted a dvd on, kept getting some ****ty error with VLC so I had to get a different dvd file on it, will be on later.

Why'd ya use VLC?

It was funny that when you were lagging the other day you were getting shouted at on this forum by someone who just ragequit in that last game :P

Haha Nice one.

Did Lakes rage?That makes it 4 then :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

I didnt rage, I tactically pressed the power button, an bam, no more bullshiit :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Haha Nice one.

Did Lakes rage?That makes it 4 then :D

I did not! I went to between a two bar and one bar. Then lagged out

Why'd ya use VLC?

Was an .mkv file and the codec pack wasn't worth a sh*t. Ended up getting an .avi from the HDD.

Ade you still have to buy MW2 for the craic.

Also Lee I have no clue what you said.

Also Lee I have no clue what you said.

The download that lets me play the MKV format in Windows media player, and the vlc player that can usually play the MKV format isn't able to run on the wee netbook we have. .avi plays on basically anything.

• Advertisement

Oh yeah I get ya.
    Like windows not being able to play some codecs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

i'm on now. Someone join Me :(

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Why did you's rage? The above few comments are putting me off MW2 -_- I'll buy it. But, you for one certainly owe me a pint for inflicting me with no doubt hours of stress and rage! ;)

Why did you's rage? The above few comments are putting me off MW2 -_- I'll buy it. But, you for one certainly owe me a pint for inflicting me with no doubt hours of stress and rage! ;)

I'll buy ya 2! It does stress me too, but its good craic, honestly..

Its grand until you run into a dangerclose arsehole. One person can ruin an entire game.. like that ****ing fanny with his RPG's earlier. Ghost and second chance doesn't even remotely come close to how anoying that **** was.

As pissed off as i was getting i woulda stuck it out only for i had to put on a dvd for my sister ... Yea thats it, a dvd >_>

Definitely agree with magill , takes just one person to ruin a game, but i absolutel love those close tactical games like the one against the english clan , no tubes no witching

good games there lads. always a pleasure. one off dogs playing demo on firing range an ran outta ammo, ghost fecker came an got me, :(

Was a nice night of gaming to be honest, :)

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭FYG

Put dogs as my killstreak earlier when playing alone for awhile. I actually got them twice! That's quality for me because I'm fairly hopeless. With the Mac 11 too. (Thanks Ade - Extended Mag with Scavenger works a charm ;)). First time I got 13 kills with them, second time I only got 2. :o
    PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Also any1 interested in forming a small fifa mini-league just for a bit of a laugh? I know a good few of us play it

Definitely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Very very drunk!

Game?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Its grand until you run into a dangerclose arsehole. One person can ruin an entire game.. like that ****ing fanny with his RPG's earlier. Ghost and second chance doesn't even remotely come close to how anoying that **** was.

was that the guy on the Demo game on Favela? I wanted to murder his family after that game, the amount of times an rpg rocket when flying past us was crazy, randomly spamming the ****ing things towards the bomb sites.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Thomasheen

Has anyone else noticed the amount of dashboarders lately? Between today and yesterday I've been kicked from around 30 games. Feckin annoying

Oi tossers, MW2 later tonight? -_-

Might be on BOPS @ 3

Oi tossers, MW2 later tonight? -_-

Might be on BOPS @ 3

Yes. I won't be on until at least 5ish PM.

FYG wrote: »
    Put dogs as my killstreak earlier when playing alone for awhile. I actually got them twice! That's quality for me because I'm fairly hopeless. With the Mac 11 too. (Thanks Ade - Extended Mag with Scavenger works a charm ;)). First time I got 13 kills with them, second time I only got 2. :o

Definitely.

Tis a beauty alright. Suggest giving it a whirl with warlord and a silencer too on the smaller maps too.
    Leeg17 wrote: »
    As pissed off as i was getting i woulda stuck it out only for i had to put on a dvd for my sister ... Yea thats it, a dvd >_>

Definitely agree with magill , takes just one person to ruin a game, but i absolutel love those close tactical games like the one against the english clan , no tubes no witching

In a nutshell.. and more often than not, it's more than one person at least in the game's peak that ruined it. Close tactical games are few and far between.

Poor Tallon trying to do a Video Comm and he lags :P

Just takes one, thats why ghost never really anoyed me, because it takes 3 or 4 of them before it becomes super anoying. Whereas one arsehole and his noobtubes can ruin it in MW2. I've had a few good games over the last few days tho, those english fellas, even tho they were whiney ****ers when we beat them, didnt resort to cheap tactics and gave us a good couple of games.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Hurricane-Dean

Anyone goin on Blops? Had to settle a score in fifa, that learned him :D headin on now, please don't say MW2,
    I swapped mine for Blops :o

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

I'm on blops for the next hour

Ima coming.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Thomasheen

Dammit I went 111-5 on ground war and it only saved half the game. Lame

Advertisement