Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Thomasheen wrote: »
    Dammit I went 111-5 on ground war and it only saved half the game. Lame

yup, GW always stops after 3 or 4 minutes.. anoying as ****. Lost quite a few clips because of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Poor Tallon trying to do a Video Comm and he lags :P
    I did a FFA at 3am

It is not pretty, but I'm gonna upload it :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Magill wrote: »
    yup, GW always stops after 3 or 4 minutes.. anoying as ****. Lost quite a few clips because of it.

AND hindes still don't work in it. Derp

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

PS3 just died :( Had it since release date, gonna put it in a glass case I think :D Best I can find for a new one is E300 (160GB model) or one on Amazon for E275 from UK. Anyone know if they could be got cheaper anywhere? Don't wanna be stuck with the damn Xbox for too long

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

What happened?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

What happened?

When I try to turn it on yellow light flashes and then it turns off. Same thing happened in March and I got it repaired. It was only a matter of time before it happened again tbh. Could get it fixed again, but the same thing will occur a few months down the line so would rather get a new one

When I try to turn it on yellow light flashes and then it turns off. Same thing happened in March and I got it repaired. It was only a matter of time before it happened again tbh. Could get it fixed again, but the same thing will occur a few months down the line so would rather get a new one

yeah, my old PS3 yellow lighted a couple of weeks ago. Guess nothing compares to the supernes for reliablity ! Still have mine and works like a charm.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Up for another QS game sometime mags? I'm gonna use the excuse of first game in three days for last night :p

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Apologises lads, had to bail. The little cousins are watching me on COD like hawks and the aunt doesn't like me playing it infront of them so I just bailed. Turned down volume and didn't go into chat as a compromise beforehand as I wanted to play. She knows how I get playing the game :pac: The comp was a struggle when no sound and them all using ninja pro coupled with 1st game in a few days :/
    PS3 just died :( Had it since release date, gonna put it in a glass case I think :D Best I can find for a new one is E300 (160GB model) or one on Amazon for E275 from UK. Anyone know if they could be got cheaper anywhere? Don't wanna be stuck with the damn Xbox for too long

284 euro in GAME. Includes a game with it I'm fairly sure. That's what the brother picked I think.

Oh and yeah Kells, just got MW2 there. 18 squid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Apologises lads, had to bail. The little cousins are watching me on COD like hawks and the aunt doesn't like me playing it infront of them so I just bailed. Turned down volume and didn't go into chat as a compromise beforehand as I wanted to play. She knows how I get playing the game :pac: The comp was a struggle when no sound and them all using ninja pro coupled with 1st game in a few days :/

teach em young how not to be noobs :pac:

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Up for another QS game sometime mags? I'm gonna use the excuse of first game in three days for last night :p

pffttt... I even gave you a good 5 kill headstart and a freebie off spratt :D

Doubt i'll be on tonight tho, maybe tomorrow.

Oh and yeah Kells, just got MW2 there. 18 squid.

Where?

• That first game of S&D was annoying, choked big time on a couple of occasions when it looked like we could get back, sorry! Myself and Dean won the rematch though

Oh oh and my hand is so deformed from months of using 2 broken controllers. The new one is taking some time to get used to :o It feels a tad uncomfortable tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Will be on by 8, going to a mates once I get some food.

Ufc tonight, first one I'm watching live, woohoo!

Where?

Gamestop.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Hurricane-Dean

That first game of S&D was annoying, choked big time on a couple of occasions when it looked like we could get back, sorry! Myself and Dean won the rematch though
    Should have told you guys I have a guns blazing attitude, not fit for S&D but sometimes works :D The CTF on Jungle was one of my best games in a while, serious defense going on and kells "BEHIND YOU DEAN BEHIND YOU!!" :pac:

Yeah Ima kunt :P

Yeah Ima kunt :P
    A quick spray and a knife sorted them out ha ha

• Advertisement

According to Eamo I have a D4 accent.

Hard to understand when you're shouting :pac:

:D

Gonna head out and get me some dinner. Be on at 9 at the very latest.

Won't be on the rest of the night, watching the Godfather with the girlfriend, she has never seen it before.

I know I know

:D

Gonna head out and get me some dinner. Be on at 9 at the very latest.

Mcdonalds will do ya

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

\sniggers

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

coming on in aboot 20 mins, putting my try hard pants on first :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Don't suppose ders any room??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Balfie wrote: »
    Don't suppose ders any room??

Ye hurry