Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

About last night... It was awesome :D

I love it, I really really love it :)

Hopefully I don't eat those word's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Internet, y u so ****!?!

37977224892095848371090.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

can't wait to get home and have a few games. Bloody college getting in The way of important **** :P

Kersmash wrote: »
    can't wait to get home and have a few games. Bloody college getting in The way of important **** :P

Seriously tempted to skip this test because it's best 3 out of 4 tests, I would otherwise but the lecturer includes a 0 in the best 3 if you've no sick cert. Shneaky bitch knows about Mw3 too I'd say.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

I don't want to be in work :(

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Should be on by noon. Gonna grab me some Subway and Red Bull first. Think I'm gonna race through SP.

I need to be home right now... I also need to stop and buy red bull... I'll be twitching like a necrophiliac!

Be on from 6-ish for the night, cúntish internet last night had me raging!

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Thomasheen

Still waiting on mine to arrive. Should be here later on. Party up to loose my mw3 virginity later?

Going down to get mine at lunch and I'll be on by 5.30 :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,690 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Tallon wrote: »
    I need to be home right now... I also need to stop and buy red bull... I'll be twitching like a necrophiliac!

Lol thought you'd have done what you did last year you posted a picture with about 10 crates of Red bull in the house with other munchies :)

I couldn't get the day off :(

74183_450917311435_553321435_5995926_2241693_n.jpg

Lol, playing SP and dying like an idiot. My hands are so accustomed to Battlefield now. For the first in COD, I have switched to tactical layout. Got rid of the prone/knife problems but created knife/nade problems :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

First game of Mw3,against a party of 5 boardies.....just how i like it

Gonna throw this one out there. Private match Ground War sometime this Friday and/or Saturday. Have a few competitive games (like not as in comp rules but just all out playing to win), few riot shield only, few sniping, etc, etc.

I'll I'd say is.. boardsies only.

Anyone on for this, just quote my post and say yeah or no and throw down times you are usually online at during Friday (evening I imagine) and Saturday namely.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Tallon wrote: »

I thought necrophiliacs prefered things that werent twitching :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

i have been getting this message too since i got home with it

very pissed off right now

I'm still getting it now can't even get in to find a game. Anyone know what could be wrong all my mates are on no problem

Gonna throw this one out there. Private match Ground War sometime this Friday and/or Saturday. Have a few competitive games (like not as in comp rules but just all out playing to win), few riot shield only, few sniping, etc, etc.

Anyone on for this, just quote my post and say yeah or no and throw down times you are usually online at during Friday (evening I imagine) and Saturday namely.

YES! Friday from 6 and Saturday until 6!!

• Gonna throw this one out there. Private match Ground War sometime this Friday and/or Saturday. Have a few competitive games (like not as in comp rules but just all out playing to win), few riot shield only, few sniping, etc, etc.

I'll be on from early Saturday to late Saturday, sounds good!

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Thomasheen

Yeah may aswell enjoy the game while it's new and exciting. Should be around friday evening

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

MW2 + Blops = Mw3

Played my first game there was 15-11 KD killed a juggernaut and was top player

Liking this already

Make that two games in a row ;)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Got it. Hardened edition looks pretty class. The little note book is really well done. Shall be on after 9.

Playstation 3, meet MW3 disc, get used to each other :pac:

Splinter wrote: »
    Playstation 3, meet MW3 disc, get used to each other :pac:

you might as well jam the disc tray shut :pac:

Yup ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

had my best game so far there 31-8 with 4 assists. that chopper strafe run is cool. its like an airstrike except 5 choppers fly over a point you pick and level the place with gunfire. very handy for dom points.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Yeah Ade ill play,say Lee and Eamo will aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Yes, 9pm Friday til 11pm Sunday suits me

better stock up on red bull, coffee

• Advertisement

Ade get on multiplayer , have a team of 7 ,

uncle-sam-we-want-you1.jpg

Advertisement