Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Yeah Ade ill play,say Lee and Eamo will aswell.

count me in aswel.. I should pick it up on Friday!!

but I might have been sucked into the magical world of Skyrim also so just send me an inv and we'll see!!

sounds like fun thou!

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

@ Kenno, I'll be on asap bud. Really want to get through campaign now after a wee break earlier with Ste on Spec Ops.

Save us a place if possible, no worries if you can't. I think there are a handful of missions left.. probably.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 ConorNQ

Probably going to order this online tomorrow. Told myself I wasn't going to get MW3, but I just can't resist.

Will be good to play with you lads again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Gonna throw this one out there. Private match Ground War sometime this Friday and/or Saturday. Have a few competitive games (like not as in comp rules but just all out playing to win), few riot shield only, few sniping, etc, etc.

I'll I'd say is.. boardsies only.

Anyone on for this, just quote my post and say yeah or no and throw down times you are usually online at during Friday (evening I imagine) and Saturday namely.

I'm up for it

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

nnngggggg! was having a savage game there and fooking internet dropped, gonna look if its in theatre now cos I got a nice triple feed with a sniper at the beginning

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Party forming here if any1 wants to jump in

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Never seen so many people playing the one game in my friends list , 24 people online , 18 are playing mw3 , tis crazy

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Party forming here if any1 wants to jump in

Perrin SKYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

it did record, woohoo, will upload it later to show how piss easy sniping is in this, hitboxes are maaaaasive

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

Just eating. I'll be on by half 9 at the latest.

• Advertisement

Kenno90 wrote: »
    Perrin SKYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah but so lazy...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Ah but so lazy...

Thanks for the add mate. I shall be on later for some whorage!

Ya installed the ol skype there now

good few games there, actually played along side Ade, tis a privilege

I'm sure the lag will get better as the hype calms down. Same every year.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

Haha loved that game of sabo 11-1 :p

good few games there, actually played along side Ade, tis a privilege

I'm sure the lag will get better as the hype calms down. Same every year.

Good playing with you and Splinter again :)

Lag was unbearable, reminded me when playing MW2 tbh. Unless it was UPC hosting it was all over the place. BOPS and COD4 were fine for me for the most part. Hypermuse was right, will take some time going back from BF to COD to get going. Catch ya for some games later today hopefully.

will do mate:D

Have to say was pleasantly surprised about the game, i was expecting it be a clone on MW2 with a few addons.
    The hit detection is bang on , if you see someone before they see you , there dead.

Also love the way i can have a separate killstreak set up for each class and hearing the other team for a few seconds is a very clever idea

The one thing that is a little bit annoying is the amount of time is takes to throw a grenade, concussion/flash. Got killed to many times while throwing them

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

will do mate:D

Have to say was pleasantly surprised about the game, i was expecting it be a clone on MW2 with a few addons.
    The hit detection is bang on , if you see someone before they see you , there dead.

Also love the way i can have a separate killstreak set up for each class and hearing the other team for a few seconds is a very clever idea

The one thing that is a little bit annoying is the amount of time is takes to throw a grenade, concussion/flash. Got killed to many times while throwing them

I thought that was a bug ! Was funny listening to the other guys cry when i'd kill them ! Great stuff

Quickdraw pro is what ya need, really anoying how slow the default throwing animation is compared to black ops.

Magill wrote: »
    I thought that was a bug ! Was funny listening to the other guys cry when i'd kill them ! Great stuff

Quickdraw pro is what ya need, really anoying how slow the default throwing animation is compared to black ops.

Does Quickdraw Pro do that happy days. :D

Got a multi kill with my sheath bomber and the roars of the other team , was brill

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Good games there lads. Had to fly, heading up to Dublin, will be back on tonight.

• Advertisement

Gonna play BF3 for an hour or two with Remi if anyone wants to join us, and I'll be on MW3 for the rest of the night. Might pull an all nighter. Need to rank up what with being on errr rank 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭sssssiiiiimon

Had a lovely trippe with a bouncing Betty last night. Loved all the reactions from the other team. Plus had a 5 or six man kill with my stealth bomber.

Have only used support kill streaks so far. Advanced UAV, stealth bomber and airdrop. Loving it because I tend to die a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Thomasheen

Sorry I had to bail earlier, places to be and such. I dont think I ever laughed so much at that Dublin guy calling magill an autistic retard :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Thomasheen wrote: »
    Sorry I had to bail earlier, places to be and such. I dont think I ever laughed so much at that Dublin guy calling magill an autistic retard :D

lol, he was mad :D

Just ordered this online for the USD equivalent of €41, including postage and packaging. Happy with that price.

Do you lads mind if I go and add some of you again that I used to play with before?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Who are ya?

Who are ya?

ConorFYG, ConorBuckley, etc.

I don't know which account you'd know me from. I have OCD which is why I make so many new accounts... but I'm doing my best to make this my final account.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Ah,Jesus man how many do you have?

Ah,Jesus man how many do you have?

Too many. :o

I'm not going to make any more though.

• Advertisement

Good games with Kenno, Khad and cody. Kill confirmed is fast becoming my favourite game type.

Advertisement