Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Thomasheen wrote: »
    Sorry I had to bail earlier, places to be and such. I dont think I ever laughed so much at that Dublin guy calling magill an autistic retard :D

I think he said at the start #ah you most be one of those smart retards,an autistic retard ya"
    I had no idea where he was goin with this
    Apologises to domo and cody earlier,had to bail to catch a bus

• Some good games tonight guys, (when we could get them, seriously wtf!) cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Some good games tonight guys, (when we could get them, seriously wtf!) cheers

Thanks for the invites, some crackers alright (We only realised smelly was your friend after we had played with/against him :p).

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

Will be on tonight for a few :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Splinter wrote: »
    Will be on tonight for a few :)

Me too, hopefully i have better games this time, played horrible yesterday. Really need to learn the maps

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭sssssiiiiimon

I'll be on for a bit tonight wouldn't mind a few games with some good players. Loving kill confirmed. Send e an invite if any of you have room for one more.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Am I the only one that dislikes Kill Confirmed?

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Thomasheen

beertons wrote: »
    Am I the only one that dislikes Kill Confirmed?

Naa Im not a huge fan. It's supposed to promote rushing but most people dont even go for the tags

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭reganreggie

Invite me later the gifted1dblin. cheers

any game type

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Invite me later the gifted1dblin. cheers

any game type

Best bet is to add people yourself from the 'sharing gamertags' sticky thread.

Also, this game between ourselves still on for the weekend?

• Advertisement

LakesKeane wrote: »

you could also look at the first post of this thread for us regulars

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Expect some friend requests from me lads. Just in case ye think I'm not from here.

PSN same as my username here.

Finical wrote: »
    Expect some friend requests from me lads. Just in case ye think I'm not from here.

PSN same as my username here.

Welcome dude , the more the merrier. Just say you're from boards in the request message , then you'll be good to.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

LakesKeane wrote: »

Weekend I can probably do. I forgot at the time of posting the OP that the Euro playoffs are on tonight so I'll be watching that from 7.45 - 9.30.

I can probably be on after 10 tonight and likewise tomorrow.
    But sure, if anyone wants to go ahead with this tonight, by all means do so.

Just saw your tweet btw , yeah I'll be up for it so long as I'am in Ireland for the summer. When I'm in the US, in January. I'll be job hunting for the summer (and maybe even full time) so we'll see how it goes with that. You should definetely get a competitive team going though :)

good games areir lads. i was nearly playing better with no headset, and tv volume barely audible. shattered today.

Weekend I can probably do. I forgot at the time of posting the OP that the Euro playoffs are on tonight so I'll be watching that from 7.45 - 9.30.

I can probably be on after 10 tonight and likewise tomorrow.
    But sure, if anyone wants to go ahead with this tonight, by all means do so.

Just saw your tweet btw , yeah I'll be up for it so long as I'am in Ireland for the summer. When I'm in the US, in January. I'll be job hunting for the summer (and maybe even full time) so we'll see how it goes with that. You should definetely get a competitive team going though :)

Sorry lads can't do this weekend, going back home for the weekend. No Playstation and limited Internet. Pray for me :o

Kenno90 wrote: »
    Sorry lads can't do this weekend, going back home for the weekend. No Playstation and limited Internet. Pray for me :o

You're in our thoughts David, xxx.

^LOL

Sry krudler in that game of demo there,I thought we were defending the bombsite,I'm sure it looked pretty bad from your perspective

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Sry krudler in that game of demo there,I thought we were defending the bombsite,I'm sure it looked pretty bad from your perspective

....yes.

*pretends to know what perrin is on about* :pac:

what'd you/I do?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

arse, sorry lads my net connection dropped, was gonna head off after that game anyway. I had no idea what that Infected game was about to begin with lol, its cool you can set up specific gametypes like that in private matches.

krudler wrote: »
    ....yes.

*pretends to know what perrin is on about* :pac:

what'd you/I do?

Game of demo,they had planted the bomb,I ran into the room just ahead of you but for some reason I thought we were defending so I just sat there and watched it so you had to go defuse it and then you got shot in the back....while I watched.I was like o o spaghetti o

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Game of demo,they had planted the bomb,I ran into the room just ahead of you but for some reason I thought we were defending so I just sat there and watched it so you had to go defuse it and then you got shot in the back....while I watched.I was like o o spaghetti o

haha Perrin i lol'd, Need to see that in theatre mode

Going on very shortly.

I'll be on around 4-ish.

Sorry Splin, had the game on for 10 mins in lobby. Just wasn't in mood really. Remi and BF3 calls. Will be on later for sure if you're about.

Still a lack of motivation to play COD is lingering.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Sorry Splin, had the game on for 10 mins in lobby. Just wasn't in mood really. Remi and BF3 calls. Will be on later for sure if you're about.

Still a lack of motivation to play COD is lingering.

The fact that it's worse than blops doesn't help ! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Liam90

Anyone getting lots of lag? Every game i go into im getting really annoying lag and im on 4 bars!?!?!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Liam90 wrote: »
    Anyone getting lots of lag? Every game i go into im getting really annoying lag and im on 4 bars!?!?!?!

Disable theatre mode, see if that helps (Its in the options menu).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Liam90

Magill wrote: »
    Disable theatre mode, see if that helps (Its in the options menu).

Thanks, will give that a go.

Advertisement