Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭sssssiiiiimon

Hey guys will be on a little later if anyone fancies a few games.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

alright fellas!!

So I bought MW3 there on Saturday but I still aint even unrapped it from its packaging yet!! :o thought I'd be dying to play it when I got home but just aint been bothered!

Just become so immersed in Skrim.. cant put it down!!

I see almost everyone on my friends list (90-95%) is on MW3 all the time.. is it really amazballs or what?

hoping to boot up MW3 during the week and try get familiar with maps et

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

hypermuse wrote: »
    alright fellas!!

So I bought MW3 there on Saturday but I still aint even unrapped it from its packaging yet!! :o thought I'd be dying to play it when I got home but just aint been bothered!

Just become so immersed in Skrim.. cant put it down!!

I see almost everyone on my friends list (90-95%) is on MW3 all the time.. is it really amazballs or what?

hoping to boot up MW3 during the week and try get familiar with maps et

It's new hyper thats why everybody is on it. Its a game of extremes IMO. When it's good , its fcuking amazing.

When it's bad its a nightmare. Taking 20 mins for a game , lag and all the rest.
    The maps are also strange, there are so many ways in/out of a place , you think you'll got your back covered but no the other team just stroll in :pac:

You should go on tonight, be good to get the whole crew playing MW3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Good fun last night lads. The HQ game was epic, but didn't get to finish it I got kicked. Dunno did everyone? It was looking like we were going to win it though.

I still am getting a good bit of lag even when I have 3/4 bars most games even turned off theatre and not doing much. :(

Finical wrote: »
    Good fun last night lads. The HQ game was epic, but didn't get to finish it I got kicked. Dunno did everyone? It was looking like we were going to win it though.

I still am getting a good bit of lag even when I have 3/4 bars most games even turned off theatre and not doing much. :(

Accepted your invite there ;)

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

that 5 helicopter sweep is class. takes out a huge area. got it from a cp in one of the kinda open maps areir, hit bloody everything.

beertons wrote: »
    that 5 helicopter sweep is class. takes out a huge area. got it from a cp in one of the kinda open maps areir, hit bloody everything.

Ye i know, not as fun being on the receiving end though :o.

Noticed they are extremely hard to take out aswell considering there's 5 of them.

Two SAM turrets only took out 2

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

My internet is acting well dodgy these last few days.. router keeps going offline or something every odd few times.. This coupled with people constantly complaining bout laggy connections..

So I still aint even tried to unpack MW3 and I aint that disappointed bout it :D

Will defo have a few games over the weekend thou lads!!

• Kenno90 wrote: »
    Ye i know, not as fun being on the receiving end though :o.

Noticed they are extremely hard to take out aswell considering there's 5 of them.

Two SAM turrets only took out 2

If you shoot the middle chopper with a stinger it blows up the 2 choppers beside it, counts as 3 points towards your pointstreak also.

If you shoot the middle chopper with a stinger it blows up the 2 choppers beside it, counts as 3 points towards your pointstreak also.
    free-MrBurnsExcellent.gif

• Advertisement

Turns out you can see enemy stealth bombers by enabling colour blind assist

Anyone have a clan on Elite I could be invited to? Looks cool enough as you can have your clans motto as title and stuff as you level up. Not sure how it totally works though...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

Anyone have a clan on Elite I could be invited to? Looks cool enough as you can have your clans motto as title and stuff as you level up. Not sure how it totally works though...

dont have one ,but id be interested in starting one

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Would the same apply in that 5 helicopter sweep thing? That'd be deadly if it did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

beertons wrote: »

Would the same apply in that 5 helicopter sweep thing? That'd be deadly if it did.
    Yep take the one out with the stinger in the middle that takes the two beside it out then the other stinger takes the remain 2 out

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I was thinking of setting up one but with the lag and we seem to be lacking numbers on the ps3,I might be switching back to xbox...

Anyone fancy getting a search party going a little later.

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    I was thinking of setting up one but with the lag and we seem to be lacking numbers on the ps3,I might be switching back to xbox...

Ye alot of people aren't happy with it here , :(

Hopefully they'll patch loads of things cause i'm sick of it at this stage.

PerrinV2 wrote: »

Yeah I prob would have got on xbox, but split money with the brother for game. Recession and all. :pac: I prefer the ps3 pad too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

anyone wanna go on blops with Me?? I know I'm missing on Mw3 but pay day is only a few days away.. Anyone wanna join Me??

• Advertisement

Anyone up for a few games tonight , Mw3/ Blops

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Me an Domo are on atm,I've been on since 5am!!!

You're becoming obsessed with the Game , haha.

Have to say it's getting alot better , maybe its getting used to the maps , unlocking better guns, or playing with with better people.

I'm still on :P

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Liam90

Yesterday i finished a game 19-0 but looking in the barracks today it still has my old killstreak of 18, anyone know why this is?

Seems to take a while to register. It has me as 50 odd thousand in search but in the lobby leader board I'm 30 something thousand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

I'm still on :P
    I tip my hat to you good sir ;)
    Today's been jack crazy **** haven't had the chance to even switch my telly on in my bedroom

• I'll be heading on in about an hour for a few hours if anyone is up for a few games.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

I know I'm late. But I got Mw3.

• Advertisement

Everyone else sold it :P

Advertisement