Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

I bought it and still have opened it!!

I no I'm gonna get angry playing it so trying to avoid it till lag issues are fixed!!

Plus Skyrim is all too consuming!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

well I still wanna get the campaign and possibley the spec ops done too anyways.. So it will waste some time..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

The same randomer keeps appearing in the same games as me on different days too.....strange.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    The same randomer keeps appearing in the same games as me on different days too.....strange.

Thats me ya plank :p

Few good games earlier with you, steve and kells. I'm getting better as the days go on,

Love the marksman perk combined with the ACR and Kick, Killing people miles away.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Your a plank!!! :D

No some guy called morgancurran

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

On now for 2/3 hours if anyone is about?

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Sorry for not accepting the handful of invites lads I received lads. Only wanted to play a few games before hitting the hay.. trying to hit the hay at least. Still kinda prefer playing on my own for the time being till IW confirm they've sorted out the problems also. Playing on my own there is way less IW lag.

finally unwrapped MW2.1 today from its box..

1st impressions.. its MW2.1 no questions..

I only played some spec survival coz I didn't want the stress of multiplayer so I didn't even login online :D Was good fun thou.. trying to get to grips with the controls again is tough!!
    I didnt really like zoms but survival seems like more fun!

Anyway... I might check out the multiplayer with you guys over the weekend for a wee bit, if skyrim doesn't dominate me again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭ConorBF1

Just got the game today. Enjoying it so far. Don't particularly like the maps - I much prefer the maps from Black Ops. Didn't experience too much lag - there was one point where I was getting one bar, so I just saved myself the frustration and stopped playing.

Just bumped into Finical in a game of TDM there. Thought I recognised the name from here alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Good few games with bertons and the AK47 lads tonite, wasn't any lag for me all night so that was good. Came up against a group of americans on dome... that 3 second listen in is sooooooo good :P Every time i killed one of them they just got madder before eventually deciding to rage quit - "**** this, lets get a new lobby :P"

Justpaddy trying to come in a ruin our fun ya little bastard :P Shame your teammates sucked ass tho.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

hypermuse wrote: »

Plus Skyrim is all too consuming!

+1

Spent so long raiding ****, I need a house to put my stuff in now!

MW3 has already gotten me angry and throwing controllers across the room!! Man I really dont know how people can love this game! different modern warfare some old $hit.. regretting opening the damn thing now!

Had a few fun games with beery n peri-peri thou!

Playing Snd on maps I've never ever encountered before certainly was a challenge!

Ah it wasn't that bad. Good craic i thought. Same again tonight i hope

Just to add. Was trying out different guns areir, as the P90(?) seems to be the gun of choice at the moment. I love it, with ext mags. Hence a few games, with terrible scores. Gave the ACR a go, liked it for 2 games, not sure if it's gonna be a keeper though.

beertons wrote: »
    Ah it wasn't that bad. Good craic i thought. Same again tonight i hope

no the games with ye were quite fun n I was happily doing quite well considering I hadnt a breeze bout the maps or the game type..

the hold onto the flag for points one was confusing for a wee while at the start!

Was playing a few after ye and my god my blood started boiling!

As I said to lee
    MW = angry hyper
    Skyrim = total bliss and mellowed out hyper!

will try put few hours into MW3 this weekend thou..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Yeah the game is quite boring now, but I find it pretty good fun in a party. It is too similar to mw2 and all, but I think they feared if they changed much they could potentially ruin it and took the safe option.

I appreciate Skyrim and games of such kind, but since online came about back in the old socom days don't think I've played a story/campaign since. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

-snip-

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Well played! think that patch helped alot

That was a very smh session I just had on my own. Some good, some bad. Some lag, some no lag.

Also got into my first Ground War assassin lobby. All 9 of the enemies were using assassin. Twas gas.. -_-

Enjoyed the few games with Eamo and Hypermuse earlier yesterday though.

Hello AK47

• Advertisement

lol, you get the gun or you on about the clan ??

I'll be on tonite at bout 8 for some games !

The gun.

The gun.

I don't really like it, its not too bad but nowhere near as fun as the blops/mw2 one imo. Siliencer isn't too bad on it if ya like that sort of thing.

Hello AK47

Tis disappointing in this game. Maybe it's the fact that other guns are so much better than it, or maybe it just feels different compared to previous COD AK's. I think it's a bit of both tbh. Just feels a little off, and I loved the AK in every COD game going back to COD4.

Was in the mindset of using that unlock gear(?) token to keep it forever without having to earn it... not sure if I will now :(

That was a very smh session I just had on my own. Some good, some bad. Some lag, some no lag.

Also got into my first Ground War assassin lobby. All 9 of the enemies were using assassin. Twas gas.. -_-

Enjoyed the few games with Eamo and Hypermuse earlier yesterday though.

As did I. I think the patch may have helped with the lag. Kill confirmed was great fun. Love playing with a competent players :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

I haven't posted in this thread in ages,

I still haven't played a single multiplayer game on MW3. Might try to get a party going tonight if any of ya wanna join in with me, since I'm a noob I'll be playing absolute shiite..

Lemme know who's up for it,

you bunch of sexy b*stards :D

Good playing with Tom again, the master has now become the pupil ya little conte ya :pac:

If you still have COD4 mate. You and me like ye olden times, two of us like a wrecking ball! :
    edit - we can do that on BF3 too I forgot!

Most epic game with magill and balfie just there! Demo and it came down to the wire!

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭jessy

Hey
    Very new to MW only been playing MW3 since saturday, Last online game i was addicted to to Counter Strike, and truth be told the only reason i started playing MW3 is in preparation for Counter strike coming to PS3 (need some practice with those fecken controllers). Had a read through a few pages of comments but cant find what im looking for... is there an irish server i can connect to? getting pissed off with the lag...
    Thanks

• Advertisement

Also, Balfie is a robbing scumbag

Advertisement