Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Also, Balfie is a robbing scumbag

What ya expect? I'm a Dub. Gonna sell it on O'Connell street for a bitta gear!

:pac:

Good games there with the lads, enjoyed my first day on there.. Ground war is a cluster fuk of stupidness tho..

Search as always is a really great game mode, one of my fav's!

Not knowing the maps is a bit mad, but all in all, I enjoyed it.

Thanks lads!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Sorry domo. Bro in law is up, got delayed getting on. And just as i did, he woke. Ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Balfie wrote: »
    What ya expect? I'm a Dub. Gonna sell it on O'Connell street for a bitta gear!

:pac:

Good games there with the lads, enjoyed my first day on there.. Ground war is a cluster fuk of stupidness tho..

Search as always is a really great game mode, one of my fav's!

Not knowing the maps is a bit mad, but all in all, I enjoyed it.

Thanks lads!

I was fuming!

I was fuming!

I'm sorry Eamo :( I didn't mean it..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

I'm sorry Eamo :( I didn't mean it..

lol, you didn't mean to find the best carepackage out of 3/4, press X and hold it for 4 seconds :P LOL

Was ****ing funny... specially when you goes after you died "That was class" :P

• Advertisement

Magill wrote: »
    lol, you didn't mean to find the best carepackage out of 3/4, press X and hold it for 4 seconds :P LOL

Was ****ing funny... specially when you goes after you died "That was class" :P

I had picked up a counter UAV before hand, an then that was the next one. I wasn't to know that its one of the best, I only started playing the game.

I'll just stay away from care packages in future. Tis the only way that I can't make a bollox of it again, sure I was askin ya's what did different things do.

I had picked up a counter UAV before hand, an then that was the next one. I wasn't to know that its one of the best, I only started playing the game.

I'll just stay away from care packages in future. Tis the only way that I can't make a bollox of it again, sure I was askin ya's what did different things do.

im only messing with ya pal ! I'd have stole it too.. lakes is an asshole anyway.. doesn't deserve a jugger. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Tis disappointing in this game. Maybe it's the fact that other guns are so much better than it, or maybe it just feels different compared to previous COD AK's. I think it's a bit of both tbh. Just feels a little off, and I loved the AK in every COD game going back to COD4.

Was in the mindset of using that unlock gear(?) token to keep it forever without having to earn it... not sure if I will now :(

Hmmm, I've always liked the AK since MW2 and am loving it again now. Did "token it" at prestige. Definately agree there are better guns but I do have a blind spot for it.
    Think it's pretty consistent with blops/mw2 - recoil/peformance wise. Put an ACOG on it over the weekend (alcohol makes you do crazy things:rolleyes:) and the recoil went predictably nuts.
    One thing I've always felt about it (without truly testing the theory) & which I don't get with other ARs is it seems awesome to hipfire. Will often run Steady Aim with it. The only thing I really have to have on it is the suppressor.
    Don't think you are putting yourself at a huge disadvantage selecting this over any other AR.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭OriginalTom

Good playing with Tom again, the master has now become the pupil ya little conte ya :pac:

If you still have COD4 mate. You and me like ye olden times, two of us like a wrecking ball! :
    edit - we can do that on BF3 too I forgot!
    Haha, first hour playing Playstation for almost 2 years too! I'm sure I'll get more comfortable with it as I go on, was funny at the start when I just kept randomly shooting with R1 :o

Will pick up COD4 this week at some point too!

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

gimli2112 wrote: »
    Hmmm, I've always liked the AK since MW2 and am loving it again now. Did "token it" at prestige. Definately agree there are better guns but I do have a blind spot for it.
    Think it's pretty consistent with blops/mw2 - recoil/peformance wise. Put an ACOG on it over the weekend (alcohol makes you do crazy things:rolleyes:) and the recoil went predictably nuts.
    One thing I've always felt about it (without truly testing the theory) & which I don't get with other ARs is it seems awesome to hipfire. Will often run Steady Aim with it. The only thing I really have to have on it is the suppressor.
    Don't think you are putting yourself at a huge disadvantage selecting this over any other AR.

Get what your saying mate but I still stand by my point there is something that's a little off with it. I'm still not exactly sure what though. I was telling the lads last night on Skype this as well, I think it maybe the fire rate. Might be a figament of my imagination but if you look at a vid of AK's in previous COD games and in MW3 it does look that way. Maybe the recoil is a little off the typical vertical line you get with the AK47, or maybe it's something to do cosmetically. Yeah.. I know :P Some guns I've not taken too because of looks be it the Dragunov , MW2 Famas or whatever. MW3 AK does look a lot more well, bulkier.

AK has never been the best gun in any of the COD games but it could compete for the most part but so far it hasn't done so for me anyway.

AK47 by some distance I imagine would be my used gun in the current gen of COD games too be it public or comp games. Earned gold camo for it in COD4 and BOPS first and the only gun I earned Fall camo with on MW2.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Haha, first hour playing Playstation for almost 2 years too! I'm sure I'll get more comfortable with it as I go on, was funny at the start when I just kept randomly shooting with R1 :o

Will pick up COD4 this week at some point too!

Nice one. I'll be on this afternoon if you're around, might decide to get some kip first but I'll be on for sure after. Hopefully get some BF3 going as it's been a few days since I played, no one to play with since Thursday and ranking up in MW3!

Nice one. I'll be on this afternoon if you're around, might decide to get some kip first but I'll be on for sure after. Hopefully get some BF3 going as it's been a few days since I played, no one to play with since Thursday and ranking up in MW3!
    Sweet, I get back from work at 6ish usually then tend to hop online around 8 after everything's sorted. So much <3 for the PS3 analogue sticks. need to figure out if my astro mic works without buying the adaptor too.

for those saying that ps3 players are worse than xbox, i can assure you that both are as bad as one another.

Sweet, I get back from work at 6ish usually then tend to hop online around 8 after everything's sorted. So much <3 for the PS3 analogue sticks. need to figure out if my astro mic works without buying the adaptor too.

for those saying that ps3 players are worse than xbox, i can assure you that both are as bad as one another.
    Finally !

U switched ps3 for good or just to play now and then?? Mw3 game chat is horrible.. Probably better to use skype if u can do that with actors.

And i told you months ago that xbox is full of newbs aswel, lakes. :p

U switched ps3 for good or just to play now and then?? Mw3 game chat is horrible.. Probably better to use skype if u can do that with astros.

U switched ps3 for good or just to play now and then?? Mw3 game chat is horrible.. Probably better to use skype if u can do that with astros.

For a fair time, I reckon. Wasn't particularly enjoying competitive Mw3 which was my main reason behind owning an Xbox, run out of Live on December 3rd as well so rather than renew it, I fancied getting back into PS3. Probably won't go back to Xbox until Black Ops 2 comes out and then I'll see which console I prefer it on.

And yeah, Mw3 game chat is awful, no idea how they messed it up so badly considering Black Ops was almost crystal clear. Yup, Astros are plugged into my laptop usually so work on skype no problem.

For a fair time, I reckon. Wasn't particularly enjoying competitive Mw3 which was my main reason behind owning an Xbox, run out of Live on December 3rd as well so rather than renew it, I fancied getting back into PS3. Probably won't go back to Xbox until Black Ops 2 comes out and then I'll see which console I prefer it on.

And yeah, Mw3 game chat is awful, no idea how they messed it up so badly considering Black Ops was almost crystal clear. Yup, Astros are plugged into my laptop usually so work on skype no problem.

Ahhhh handy enough. Will have to play some games !

Yeah they didn't improve the voice chat at all from mw2.

Ahhhh handy enough. Will have to play some games !

Yeah they didn't improve the voice chat at all from mw2.
    Yeahh definitely! :)

Stacked mw3 party at 8 ? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Yeah I'll be on

Good games there Domo,we couldn't find anyone for ages :D

• Advertisement

• Yeah I'll be on

Good games there Domo,we couldn't find anyone for ages :D

I thought it was hide and seek I was playing :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭ConorBF1

Just added most of the people who are listed in the original post.

Looking forward to having a few games with you lads...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Another account?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

ConorBF1 wrote: »
    Just added most of the people who are listed in the original post.

Looking forward to having a few games with you lads...

Conorbuckley again??

hypermuse wrote: »
    Conorbuckley again??

Yeah. :o

ConorBF1 wrote: »
    Yeah. :o

why the accounts?

why the accounts?

OCD really. I'm sticking with this one though. Told all my friends not to add me if I make a new account.

Happy with this one though.

I'll be on tonight.. If anyone wants to join me..

I'll be on tonight.. If anyone wants to join me..

You can f off and earn your own streaks ! :p

• Advertisement

You can f off and earn your own streaks ! :p

Will do champ, swear to Jaysus! I will :P

Advertisement