Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Balfie wrote: »
    Will do champ, swear to Jaysus! I will :P

Ah, I couldn't stay angry at you. If you do though steal a good one I'll follow you around with an lmg spraying so we show up as a nice red dot on the map!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Ah, I couldn't stay angry at you. If you do though steal a good one I'll follow you around with an lmg spraying so we show up as a nice red dot on the map!

I actually wondered why in the ground war game I heard ya saying "I'm gonna follow Balfie" hahaha :P

Ah I'm sorry I really didn't know, I won't take any anymore..

I actually wondered why in the ground war game I heard ya saying "I'm gonna follow Balfie" hahaha :P

Ah I'm sorry I really didn't know, I won't take any anymore..

Twice you took the jugg! Some fecker!

I was just holding on to get what I could, I had gotten uav's an cuav's and a remote turret too.. I didnt know what was good an bad,

Yeah ur right I am a kunt!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Sounds like our balfie alright!! Might try get on for bitta MW3 with you boyos if I can tonight.. Been a while!

Still no laptop after I dropped it over the weekend..

• Advertisement

hypermuse wrote: »
    Sounds like our balfie alright!! Might try get on for bitta MW3 with you boyos if I can tonight.. Been a while!

Be good to get a few games going with ya Eric, ain't seen ya on in a long while,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

hypermuse wrote: »

Got a great party going now , join lads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭ConorBF1

Disconnected just as we were about to win a game of Domination on Dome there. Better not get de-ranked now.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Fun sesh lads. First time I really enjoyed myself in a party. Clan matches while tough were fun. I did well, not Tom well, but well :D ... just wish I didn't prestige before we played against all the clans thus losing all the good stuff! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

That was fun session lads.. Hate playing against ye thou..scary stuff!

Played a game of survival with peri peri n it was great fun!

Also, one thing MW has that is far better than blops... Riot shields..
    Played one game with it there, hilarity ensured! Missed the auld riot shields terribly!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

I enlisted in an event on Elite, but just realised it's on between 2am and 5am tomorrow. Can't seem to leave it now or nothing. Is there anyway?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Few good games tonight. Ade, I had to go asap, my feed rota. He's aslepp every other night till 12, but just like the titanic, went down too early. And that poxy game with Domo, my god, that was a hideous lobby. What a fecking hiding.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

beertons wrote: »
    Few good games tonight. Ade, I had to go asap, my feed rota. He's aslepp every other night till 12, but just like the titanic, went down too early. And that poxy game with Domo, my god, that was a hideous lobby. What a fecking hiding.

No worries man. Game on Bootleg was fun, we had no right in winning that one :) Think it was a full party we were up against too, all of which raged quit afterwards. 39-36-5 I went and got some abusive messages so I enjoyed myself :D

edit - I think my bro might play tonight if we do get a party going, he's thinking of borrowing the game of his mate. He played a little bit with Kells yesterday, first time since before the summer, yeah he was owning all :/

Be on late in the night again. Had to lol at domo, i can't talk and play at the same time, need to concentrate!

beertons wrote: »
    Be on late in the night again. Had to lol at domo, i can't talk and play at the same time, need to concentrate!

I'm the same Dave, had Kells and Ade asking me was i still there :o

Unlike Kells who never shuts up :pac::pac:

• beertons wrote: »

I fail at multitasking. :pac: I'll be on from about 10 tonight for a late one. That game of Demo was horrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭OriginalTom

I'll be on from about 9ish tonight, big lol at those not talking and playing at the same time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

New PSN update...

New PSN update...

Cross game chat? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Unfortunately no.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Thomasheen

New PSN update...

The only thing I spotted was a warning about epilepsy when I turn on the PS3 now. That and a ps plus icon

Thomasheen wrote: »
    The only thing I spotted was a warning about epilepsy when I turn on the PS3 now. That and a ps plus icon

It was mainly to make changes for the upcoming release of the PS Vita.

I'll be on later on lads,

Watching the Spurs game. If anyone wants to join in..

Might as well go on now Craig, terrible start for them.

1 back in it. PAOK down to ten men!

Defo not a sending off imo but fuk it, I'll take it, I'm a Spurs fan, a win by any means. even if it is unfair on PAOK!

So fcuking sick of this game, don't even know why i play it. It not even remotely fun.

Kenno90 wrote: »
    So fcuking sick of this game, don't even know why i play it. It not even remotely fun.

I know what you mean. Feels like a chore to play it myself at times.

I'll be on once this download / update happens, so glad I have fast internet sometimes, took less than a min to download,

I'll be on once this download / update happens, so glad I have fast internet sometimes, took less than a min to download,

It took me around an hour to download it. :o

• Advertisement

ConorBF1 wrote: »
    It took me around an hour to download it. :o

Sorry too hear that. It took about 5 mins to install, that was the longest..

It's done an all now so heading on if anyone is joining me..

Advertisement