Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Kenno90 wrote: »
    So fcuking sick of this game, don't even know why i play it. It not even remotely fun.

I actually love the game. Going on last weekends sesh that is. Playing with 2 or 3 good players is serious craic!

****ING **** UP! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭OriginalTom

Magill <3

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

haha, good games m8 ;) The recon drone is sooo much better when you have someone on your team actually killing the people you mark !!

Think i managed 50 assists on dome, you were raping the **** out of them lol

p.s. Get your mic sorted :P So next time we play im not rambling to my self like some kind of wierdo :P

Magill wrote: »
    haha, good games m8 ;) The recon drone is sooo much better when you have someone on your team actually killing the people you mark !!

Think i managed 50 assists on dome, you were raping the **** out of them lol

Haha yeh that 50 assist game you had on dome I finished 49-9, pretty sure most of my kills were from your drone just laying them out for me.

More tomorrow? Won't be on until later as have training from 7-9 but if I'm feeling it i'll probably pop on about half 9, 10ish.

Edit: Need to buy the PS3 adaptor for the astros! Waiting until I pay my rent tomorrow before deciding whether to buy it or not depending on bank balance etc. Was using Skype before with Ade, Kells, Lakeskeane etc. as my astros work perfectly on that, don't need any adaptor!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Haha yeh that 50 assist game you had on dome I finished 49-9, pretty sure most of my kills were from your drone just laying them out for me.

More tomorrow? Won't be on until later as have training from 7-9 but if I'm feeling it i'll probably pop on about half 9, 10ish.

Think it was 59-9 !

Might be on, depending if i get my assignment for friday done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

LakesKeane wrote: »
    I actually love the game. Going on last weekends sesh that is. Playing with 2 or 3 good players is serious craic!

****ING **** UP! :D

I know , i was ranting when i said all that , but playing on your own is so head wrecking, one game of Kill Confirmed i was watching my own team walk right by tags.

I got a Quad Kill with a stealth bomber, watch a team member run past my 4 tags only to try get his own 1. he then died and the enemy team denied all my kills , was heart broken </3

Think i'll only be playing in groups from now on.

*EDIT Whoo over 1000 posts, i didn't even notice :p

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

How big is that update :confused:

Got home at around 3.30 yesterday, took me an hour to get to 12% before DSL errors started occurring. Went out and came back in in the early hours, apparently it was like that for the rest of the day f_erm.gif Gonna give UPC a call later on. Completed BF campaign on Hard at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Update downloaded for me in about 5 minutes, with eircom.

It doesn't do much except warn you about epilipsy (like that's going to stop me) and does stuff for the Vita.

How big is that update :confused:

Got home at around 3.30 yesterday, took me an hour to get to 12% before DSL errors started occurring. Went out and came back in in the early hours, apparently it was like that for the rest of the day f_erm.gif Gonna give UPC a call later on. Completed BF campaign on Hard at least.
    180mb, was taking me unusually long so rebooted my router and changed my passwords as had a suspicion someone was stealing my internet, suspicion was right, now back to my 30mb fibres and lovely 7 up.

Made the password confusing as **** this time too, can't believe people genuinely try and steal internet.

Downloaded the update in under a minute once my internet was back. Gonna be on tonight Ade?

Odd, going from memory. 180MB would equate to ohhhh I'd say around 2 hours to download for me.

Depending if the update takes me 5 gazillion hours like it was yesterday to download or not, yeah I'll be on.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

f_erm.gif Gonna give UPC a call later on.

Speaking of which, I just got it installed here in the college house (finally!)

*cowers from beating*

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Speaking of which, I just got it installed here in the college house (finally!)

*cowers from beating*

tumblr_li2u03DlIz1qcknds.gif

That Kells in the background? :p

Leeg17 wrote: »
    That Kells in the background? :p

It's late in that gif. Past his bed time. Ade uses defence curl.

It's late in that gif. Past his bed time. Ade uses defence curl.

He's had his face covered for security reasons.

*May or may not be Kells.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Kenno90 wrote: »
    So fcuking sick of this game, don't even know why i play it. It not even remotely fun.

I genuinely find this game too infuriating to play! I'll admit I'm not great at it, I've always done much better on blops than MW..but still I know I dont suck as bad as my recent games have been suggesting!!

But stuff like, killing a guy, picking up the flag in CTF and as I start to run off with it, the lad I just killed spawns right behind me.. there I am bang straight in front of him with the flag on my back, 2 bullets dead! Rage growing to unhealthy levels!!

Had to turn it off n play skyrim, most relaxing enjoyable game ever!I'm always, constantly a spilt second behind the enemy aswel.. I always seem to suffer from a lag issue in most games which is really infuriating!! Feels like every 2nd encounter I have I feel I should have easily won it yet I'm the one dead on the ground..

I figured my shockin K/D of late has been because of poor guns when I started as a noob, not knowing the maps (which honestly, most of them are truly awful, not even bad but horrendous) but it cant be.. This game is just bad.. I dont konw why I even play it!

Its only saving grace for me is the spec ops!! I've only played few of the survival maps and I love it!! Genuinely think its brilliant!

Magill wrote: »
    p.s. Get your mic sorted :P So next time we play im not rambling to my self like some kind of wierdo :P
    Apparently I actually don't need the PS3 adaptor, that's just for the wireless mixamp so might spend sometime this evening figuring it out.

iiyama have such good customer service too, emailed them today at 1pm saying that i had issues with my monitor, quoted my serial number, they emailed back inside an hour with a date and time for a courier to collect my broken model and replacing it on the spot with a new model, as they don't make my model anymore (2010 edition) they're giving me the new one! Free of charge!

They even agreed to come to place of work to make the exchange as I can't do it from 8-6 when I'm either at work or travelling to work.

Sound, sound guys.

Only wish that the monitor hadn't broken, had 2 iiyama monitors in about 6 months now & this will be my 3rd.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

I have to remember to add you later Tom... Keep forgetting..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭ConorBF1

Anyone on now? Going to be on for the next five hours or so anyway.

I'll be on at about 8:30 or so!

• Advertisement

Smh.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Update troubles?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Game on

Goin on now with Tom if anyone cares to Join in..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Going on now split screen with the bro. Give us an inv if ye are two short lads!

Good games there with Perrin, Finical and the legend that is Beertons... Had a good bitta crack,

Got our asses handed to us just as we played the first game of search!

Hammered a team in another game 4-0 an in the next and last game that we played we lost 3-4 it was actually great!

Thanks for joinin me lads! Great fun as always!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Meh, not mad on search any more. I die alot, and need to respawn!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I was trying to rush with the striker.....it didn't end well

yeah that one guy in the first game we played, went like 16-0 with that striker, it was impossible to kill him, an then if that wasnt good enough his first care package was a feckin pavelow.. Just impossible!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭sssssiiiiimon

beertons wrote: »
    Meh, not mad on search any more. I die alot, and need to respawn!

Was good fun getting a few games in. Paddy beasted. Won a lot of them.

Advertisement