Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Damn it get a nice 5 man feed with the PP90M1 theatre is off just added a fellla in the game to see if he has it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

I'll be on after the late late toy show tonight. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

LakesKeane wrote: »

Mate's gone home for the weekend and left my his Mw3 (<3) so I'll be on after work, around 12-ish, if ye'll have room for me :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Leeg17 wrote: »

Mate's gone home for the weekend and left my his Mw3 (<3) so I'll be on after work, around 12-ish, if ye'll have room for me :p
    Just left belfast .... Forgot my game again...... Fml

Magill wrote: »

Just left belfast .... Forgot my game again...... Fml

N00b!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Delboy007

I was out last night for drinks after work, got home at 12.30 pretty drunk and I just had to go play a few games, and when I say play I mean run around getting killed, I was 0 for 15 in one game of hardcore Team Death match (sorry to anyone that was on my team. Warning dont play drunk it does not work, just mess up K/d ratio

But I ended up playing to 4am and ended up late for work and I am so sick today, as u can see I am doing anything but work today. I think I might need an intervention. I have never been so addicted to game in my life I be thinking about it all the time, I have to go home town this weekend and I don’t have an Xbox there and I am really thinking of packing up my PS and taking it home so I can play it.

Is anyone like this, I need some thing like AA to go to or I think my wife is going to divorce me or throw my playstation out the window (she did say that last week I am not sure if she was joking or now)

Any tips on how I can cut down?

http://www.erietvnews.com/story/1610...-on-craigslist

Delboy007 wrote: »
    I was out last night for drinks after work, got home at 12.30 pretty drunk and I just had to go play a few games, and when I say play I mean run around getting killed, I was 0 for 15 in one game of hardcore Team Death match (sorry to anyone that was on my team. Warning dont play drunk it does not work, just mess up K/d ratio

But I ended up playing to 4am and ended up late for work and I am so sick today, as u can see I am doing anything but work today. I think I might need an intervention. I have never been so addicted to game in my life I be thinking about it all the time, I have to go home town this weekend and I don’t have an Xbox there and I am really thinking of packing up my PS and taking it home so I can play it.

Is anyone like this, I need some thing like AA to go to or I think my wife is going to divorce me or throw my playstation out the window (she did say that last week I am not sure if she was joking or now)

Don't know if trolling.. but I'm going to give ya the benefit of the doubt.

If anything recreational is taking up as much time in your life and is adversely affecting your personal life to the extent that you wife may be considering divorce than you definitely need to get help/act on it.

Consider selling the Ps3/Mw3, or find something productive/involving to do with your wife (;)) in place of Mw3/ps3.

Don't know if trolling.. but I'm going to give ya the benefit of the doubt.

If anything recreational is taking up as much time in your life and is adversely affecting your personal life to the extent that you wife may be considering divorce than you definitely need to get help/act on it.

Consider selling the Ps3/Mw3, or find something productive/involving to do with your wife (;)) in place of Mw3/ps3.

Ah i was only joking about the bit about the wife, just stress how much i am playing

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

its a phase. Ya will think about nothin but the game an ya will play nothin but the game.. Ya will over play it an then be sick of it.. I bet it has happened to every single person who has posted in this thread..

Balfie wrote: »
    its a phase. Ya will think about nothin but the game an ya will play nothin but the game.. Ya will over play it an then be sick of it.. I bet it has happened to every single person who has posted in this thread..

Nope !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

So true, generally wince when reviewing my drunken games the following day. Try s&d, it's slower paced and easier to cope with when hammered.

Nope !

It's probably happened with some game you've played before, not just CoD?

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Thomasheen

Wow maybe you do need to cut down. This never happens to me because I think I have a.d.d and get bored after an hour with any game and with everything for that matter. The last game I remember wanting to never stop playing was colony wars on the ps1 but I was like 8 at the time :P

Nope !

It's probably happened with some game you've played before, not just CoD?

Not really tbh. Gran turismo 1 was great and that's about as close to fantasising over a game as i've come. just games at the end of the day. Don't get me wrong. I enjoy them immensely !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Not really tbh. Gran turismo 1 was great and that's about as close to fantasising over a game as i've come. just games at the end of the day. Don't get me wrong. I enjoy them immensely !

There has to be somethin tho that ya over played and got completely sick of it after while.. That's what I'm talkin about.. Like gettin sick of a game is somethin that happens to me after a few weeks.. Happened with blops, an takin a 2 or 3 week break made a huge difference, felt fresh after that break, an then takin a break for awhile then when I got sick of it again was good..

That's what I mean..

Thomasheen wrote: »
    Wow maybe you do need to cut down. This never happens to me because I think I have a.d.d and get bored after an hour with any game and with everything for that matter. The last game I remember wanting to never stop playing was colony wars on the ps1 but I was like 8 at the time :P

Yea but that is my problem i have to play the game for 3 to 4 hrs at a time, and i did not buy skyrim elder scrolls becuse oblivion took over my live twhen that came out 5 years ago, i though i would get COD as there is no way it could take over my life like oblivion did, OH HOW WRONG WAS I

There has to be somethin tho that ya over played and got completely sick of it after while.. That's what I'm talkin about.. Like gettin sick of a game is somethin that happens to me after a few weeks.. Happened with blops, an takin a 2 or 3 week break made a huge difference, felt fresh after that break, an then takin a break for awhile then when I got sick of it again was good..

That's what I mean..

No, because I haven't had the chance to overplay a game since I was 10 years old (GT)

That's what I mean..

No, because I haven't had the chance to overplay a game since I was 10 years old (GT)

CS... Next summer....pc... You will overplay but won't get bored !!!!

Magill wrote: »

That's what I mean..

CS... Next summer....pc... You will overplay but won't get bored !!!!

You must be on a phone too mags. ! All the quoting !
    And yes . When I finish this stint of education I hope to have more time for games. Nail down a job and see how it goes. Gonna be shweeeet!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

I'm the same.. I was the same with COD but I'm not that bothered now with COD anymore.. I'll put it on if there is a few of ye lads on it but otherwise I aint that bothered anymore..

On the other hand.. Skyrim is totally consuming me.. I play till 4 in the morn whenever I pick it up.. and its all I think bout in work.. I could just go home now and play skyrim all night... Have to stop myself! but its all i wanna do, even dream bout dragons n siht sometimes!!

Whats worse is that when I do give in sometimes and run home early to play skyrim, my flatmate would be there with his gf.. cant really make them watch me play it all night now can I..

COD is old for me now..

• Advertisement

hypermuse wrote: »
    I'm the same.. I was the same with COD but I'm not that bothered now with COD anymore.. I'll put it on if there is a few of ye lads on it but otherwise I aint that bothered anymore..

On the other hand.. Skyrim is totally consuming me.. I play till 4 in the morn whenever I pick it up.. and its all I think bout in work.. I could just go home now and play skyrim all night... Have to stop myself! but its all i wanna do, even dream bout dragons n siht sometimes!!

Whats worse is that when I do give in sometimes and run home early to play skyrim, my flatmate would be there with his gf.. cant really make them watch me play it all night now can I..

COD is old for me now..

Skyrim's just starting to become addictive. Learning how to enchant stuff, making armour, mining and crafting weapons.. bliss.

I have mate's Mw3 for the weekend but I'll probably only end up playing Skyrim unless some lads are on..

You must be on a phone too mags. ! All the quoting !
    And yes . When I finish this stint of education I hope to have more time for games. Nail down a job and see how it goes. Gonna be shweeeet!

haha, yeah... was in a programming lecture.... booooooring :P

Cant wait to get a new PC.. student loan is gonna have to stretch a bit me thinks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Skyrim's just starting to become addictive. Learning how to enchant stuff, making armour, mining and crafting weapons.. bliss.

I have mate's Mw3 for the weekend but I'll probably only end up playing Skyrim unless some lads are on..

I'll defo throw on MW3 for a bit if there is group going but is anyone up for some survival or something??

I find that so much more fun and not half as stressful!! :D

hypermuse wrote: »

I'll defo throw on MW3 for a bit if there is group going but is anyone up for some survival or something??

I find that so much more fun and not half as stressful!! :D

I wish to **** it was 4 player

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

I played my wife loads in the beginning. Not so much now. Swings in roundabouts, like everything else.

• beertons wrote: »
    I played my wife loads in the beginning. Not so much now. Swings in roundabouts, like everything else.

Is that downloadable content "Baby" you got any good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭ConorBF1

Anyone on now for an hour or two?

I'll be on after the late late. #quality

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Moved my PS upstairs and still have a 4 bar most games on wireless :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭ConorBF1

Jesus, I'm playing terrible at the moment. Ratio is definitely going negative soon.

On a positive note, I got my gold UMP. :pac:

Advertisement