Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭limericklad87

Kenno90 wrote: »
    Tis better to add us mate, were lazy. Just say you're from boards ,

think i already did last weekend:(:(...... oh i get it.:mad:.... fine ill go play little big planet since no one will play with me........ can i get that 50 euro back so....

ps haven't been online since sunday night so dunno if ye accepted.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

think i already did last weekend:(:(...... oh i get it.:mad:.... fine ill go play little big planet since no one will play with me........ can i get that 50 euro back so....

If ya look at the first page of this thread, the first post, is the people that play regular that post on this thread, if ya add them names with just Boards.ie in the message, people will accept ya..

Ya haven't added me, but if ya do I'll accept ya!

I'll be on after the united match lads!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Mixed games tonight lads. Got good at the end when we had a 6 man team. Got my first kill with a cp dropping on someone. Couldn't find it in theatre though. Gutted :(

Them were some frustrating games!

Got into resistance, Playing Dom, Enemy team got C we have A + B and they done nothing but sat for the whole game in C, camping, it was sickening! Game can be so frustrating.

Got my golden PP90 tho, so time to move onto the G36!

Steady Aim is such an amazing perk too!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Ohh haven't played LBP in years haha , ye i remember accepting 2 people last week you musta been one of them , next time were all in a party (you'll know because were all playing the same map and game type) sent an invite to us and we'll sent one back.
    Balfie wrote: »
    Them were some frustrating games!

Got into resistance, Playing Dom, Enemy team got C we have A + B and they done nothing but sat for the whole game in C, camping, it was sickening! Game can be so frustrating.

Got my golden PP90 tho, so time to move onto the G36!

Steady Aim is such an amazing perk too!

Haven't used it much now, marksman is my perk, combined with the type 95 = Beast :pac:

• Advertisement

Kenno90 wrote: »
    Ohh haven't played LBP in years haha , ye i remember accepting 2 people last week you musta been one of them , next time were all in a party (you'll know because were all playing the same map and game type) sent an invite to us and we'll sent one back.

Haven't used it much now, marksman is my perk, combined with the type 95 = Beast :pac:

Throw a red dot sight and rapid fire onto a pp90 with scavenger and steady aim, unstoppable I tells ya! had great craic playing with that set up last night!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

[QUOTE=Haven't used it much now, marksman is my perk, combined with the type 95 = Beast :pac:[/QUOTE]

Have been thinking for a while that marksman's a pretty useless perk. Much prefer Steady Aim. Didn't really know what marksman did. Put it on my ACR class recently and it is awesome. :)

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

I ************** MIGHT ************** be back online today. Huzzah. If so, I shall be doing an all nighter if possible. Have a few updates to download as well (PSN, BF3 DLC and MW3 (?)) so that might put a dampener on things today but meh, at the very least I'll be putting in one massive shift throughout the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

No MW3 updates since you were on IIRC.BF3 has one but that could be just me since I didn't play it in a while and the PSN one is retarded.

No MW3 updates since you were on IIRC.BF3 has one but that could be just me since I didn't play it in a while and the PSN one is retarded.
    Haha i heard it took you ages to dl it . I went to get a drink , by the time i came back it was done

UPC <3

• Advertisement

Errrrrrr.......

Not me Kenno I have 30mb upc :P

Must be someone else your thinking of.

:-/

Going that well Ade?

Going that well Ade?

Won't be on the PS for quite some time. Probably for the best as exams are next week. Getting an upgrade though which is something at least.

Going to be putting in one massive MW, BF, FIFA and TW sesh when I get back fo sho.

Errrrrrr.......

Not me Kenno I have 30mb upc :P

Must be someone else your thinking of.

Oh ye thats right, i remember it was me and you laughing at someone taking them ages to dl it.
    Won't be on the PS for quite some time. Probably for the best as exams are next week. Getting an upgrade though which is something at least.

Going to be putting in one massive MW, BF, FIFA and TW sesh when I get back fo sho.

One more week left of work then I'm on holidays , plan on getting through MW3 campaign , Skyrim (will never complete that though) and a few PC games... Who needs sleep :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Will be on tonight for a bit if you fella's are game for a bitta fun!!

Will stick on MW3 if can get a good party going.. If we can get a huge party and do some private matches then that would be epic!! had great craic with blafie and perrin doing that!
    If not then I'll pop in skyrim but I fancy a bita MW3 fun if ppl are around!!

Ever since I unlocked the stinger I found the game much more fun! Air support.. what air support?? Will defo be spending a prestige token on that whenever I get to that level! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

hypermuse wrote: »
    Will be on tonight for a bit if you fella's are game for a bitta fun!!

Will stick on MW3 if can get a good party going.. If we can get a huge party and do some private matches then that would be epic!! had great craic with blafie and perrin doing that!
    If not then I'll pop in skyrim but I fancy a bita MW3 fun if ppl are around!!

Ever since I unlocked the stinger I found the game much more fun! Air support.. what air support?? Will defo be spending a prestige token on that whenever I get to that level! :D

Leading up to Prestige I was telling everyone I was using a token to unlock the stinger. I didn't in the end and regretted it so much. Will prolly prestige tonight though and prvded I get a token I'll never not have a stinger again :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭ConorBF1

New update to download today. Quite small though I think.

23 mb iirc.

Didn't notice any difference :S

23 mb iirc.

Didn't notice any difference :S

Have you tried the FMG9s yet?

• Advertisement

Yeah there still the same tbh bit more recoil though.

I can confirm that the FMG9s are still beasts!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

My god the mp7 :D

sweetjesus.jpg?1304464025

Anyone coming on?

Be on @ half

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Probably be on after a few games of pro evo

Gay.

Sell it an buy FIFA on XBOX or PS3 :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Gay.

I'd only get for fifa's be a pro mode,thats class.
    Pro's version is terrible

Gay.

Say the ghey gone to bed :P.Perrin on now!!!

Please :D

• Advertisement

Sorry lads, had to bail. Baby stuff. Will have a free gaff from Wednesday till Sunday, serious game time then.

Advertisement