Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Balfie wrote: »
    As Eric said, Sorry Trigger, got too engrosed in that game when ya left, an then when ya got back I think we were on round 10 an going well, so didn't want to leave ha, Think we made it to round 19-20..

It was great craic, thats the first time I played that, and it was feckin deadly!

Sorry Trigger. The games on multiplayer were getting annoying so thats why we went on that mate..

Haha Balfini, I like it, Hypermussollini :P hahaha

Hypermussollini lol!! :D

Just remember something bout last night on survival! I kept accidentally buying C4.. kept meaning to buy claymores but kept getting C4 by accident like the idiot I am (they both begin with C ok)!

But the C4 is sooooo effective against Jugs! If you a load of them throw one down Boom, throw another down.. boom! he doesnt last to long then! Just get him to follow you and keep you distance! Still not as effective a predator to the face thou!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

on now if anyone's comin on..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,621 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Anyone on? Add Doyier

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Had to head there asap, sorry lads. Hope yee still won the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Sorry Eric i was also heading off, not too often we get our asses handed to us :(

:pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement

Team Defender. Full of campers. Spawns are fuked, I dunno why I picked that game. Left me feeling like grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

The game of search we lost, Type 95 rapid fire whooores!

Had a few great games, loved loads of them, some of them were just a pain.

Its not often we get hammered like that as Kenno said, so it was weird to see it from the other side of the line.

Thanks for the games boys!

was pretty frustrating alright!! Damn T95 camping possy were just plain annoying!

Team defender was bull.. enemy kept spawning on top of the flag.. we had no hope!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

hypermuse wrote: »
    was pretty frustrating alright!! Damn T95 camping possy were just plain annoying!

Team defender was bull.. enemy kept spawning on top of the flag.. we had no hope!

I invited you to blops . No show from hyper!

Blops is great craic. Had deadly fun there on it! 12-1 on search! then 9-1 in the same lobby, using the spas! fukin epic craic! first game on went like 38-7 or something..

FULL OF NOOBS!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Open noob season indeed!

Must check out that streak I had on Firing Range, was pretty decent I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Got a triple Barret Headshot feed playing with a mate last night on outpost.

LakesKeane wrote: »
    I invited you to blops . No show from hyper!

sorry bud.. I promised myself I'd be sound asleep by midnight (long day in work today) but when you sent me the inv it was bout half one I'd guess! It was actually a cue for me to go to bed! :D

Was getting so annoyed with the bad games last night, was playing horrible most of the night! When the lads left I was gonna leave but refised to go to bed annoyed by the game so had a few funs games and went outa my way to annoy a french camper who was on my team in SnD :D

little things that make it worth while!

AdamD wrote: »
    Anyone on? Add Doyier

alone1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

alone1.jpg

Add me if you like. .
    Can't see myself playing too much mw3 though :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

IMG

Check out the first page , it has a list of all us regulars . Send a few friends requests and you'll be good to go.:P

Though say your from boards

Have a cup soon but will do later tonight, do any of you play late (1/2am?) as competitive tends to die at that hour and I've nobody to play with :P

depends on the night really Adam, some of us stay on late on the nights we are on, some of us don't.. Depends really.. Last night I got off at 1 I think an then went back on blops at 2 for just over an hour.. Some nights I don't even bother goin on.. Depends how frustrated I get playing the game..

Think most of the lads are the same..

oh and page one of this thread and post 1 is where ya will find the regular players..

Just put boards.ie in the message or somethin, most the lads won't accept randomers..

Just put boards.ie in the message or somethin, most the lads won't accept randomers..

Me in a nutshell!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Have a cup soon but will do later tonight, do any of you play late(1/2am?)(4/5am?) as competitive tends to die at that hour and I've nobody to play with :P
    ;)

• Advertisement

no work 2moro so up for a proper session tonight if anyone is game!! No curfew this time :D

Maybe we can mix it up and not play domination all night, bita varity is nice

I should be on, whats your psn?

hypermuse wrote: »
    no work 2moro so up for a proper session tonight if anyone is game!! No curfew this time :D

Maybe we can mix it up and not play domination all night, bita varity is nice

I'll be on after ze futbal! Yeah I agree, stuff other than dom, If I'm party leader what I'm gonna do is play one or 2 games in each game mode, and then change to the next one on the list, and so on, Skipping TDM and Team Defender. Be a bit of variety.. Last night I stayed in Dom cause Beertons only seems to like Dom, doesn't like KC or S&D so I just gave up and stuck to Dom, and when I realised that he was gone that was when I changed to S&D, so yeah, every 2nd or so game we will change game type, like its a mental moshpit!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Oye. Don't go blaming me. I like Demo and Sabo aswell.

I should be on, whats your psn?

same as here
    hypermuse
    I'll be on after ze futbal! Yeah I agree, stuff other than dom, If I'm party leader what I'm gonna do is play one or 2 games in each game mode, and then change to the next one on the list, and so on, Skipping TDM and Team Defender. Be a bit of variety.. Last night I stayed in Dom cause Beertons only seems to like Dom, doesn't like KC or S&D so I just gave up and stuck to Dom, and when I realised that he was gone that was when I changed to S&D, so yeah, every 2nd or so game we will change game type, like its a mental moshpit!
    ey is

Yea sounds perfect! variety the spice of life and all that!!

You lot use skype?

You lot use skype?

Some do some don't :)

beertons wrote: »
    Oye. Don't go blaming me. I like Demo and Sabo aswell.

Well tonight Matthew, We are going to beeeeeeee

Changing every few games to every different game type to suit Everyone! LOVE YOU! :pac:

Well whoever uses it add adam.doyle242 ;)

My in game mic sounds like an airplane so I only use skype :P

• Advertisement

Well whoever uses it add adam.doyle242 ;)

My in game mic sounds like an airplane so I only use skype :P

Mine is Balfie21 but I think I will be using the Playstation chat tonight chief..

Advertisement