Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

AdamD wrote: »
    Anyone else tempted to pop on tomorrow to play some lvl 1 people? :P

I would love to but am spending xmas in the gf's place with her family..

dont think they'd take to kindly if I brought over the PS3, even though they have a 46" LED TV and 5.1 system.

all they do is watch tv with it, no blue ray, no console :( so much potential!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭ConorBF1

Merry Christmas lads! Hope you all have a good one...

Looking forward to playing with the Christmas noobs... :p

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Sorry Balfie, cousins were playing campaign I think and bro is playing Splinter Cell atm. Might be on later if there is nowt on tonight.

__

Happy Holidays folks icon_santa.png

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

No bother chief, I will be in ze pub, so don't think I will be on mate..

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

I just might be one of the lvl 1 christmas noobs tomorrow or next week. Watch out:p

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

On now

pPlayed a bita BF3 with Ade and ste... Great fun!! really forgot how amazing that game is! 1st time I put in since I got Skyrim!

Not COD bashing here but it really is just a miles better game in my opinion! so much more tactical and realistic.. but COD has that fast fun factor that makes you angry...

2 completely different games and the more I play them the more I don't realise why ppl make comparisons between them!! Just coz they both got guns dont make them the same..

Such a breath of fresh air.. and the knifing animation is just super amazingly fantastic!

Good fun lads even if it is a pity the squad system is still so retarded and broken..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

hypermuse wrote: »
    pPlayed a bita BF3 with Ade and ste... Great fun!! really forgot how amazing that game is! 1st time I put in since I got Skyrim!

Not COD bashing here but it really is just a miles better game in my opinion! so much more tactical and realistic.. but COD has that fast fun factor that makes you angry...

2 completely different games and the more I play them the more I don't realise why ppl make comparisons between them!! Just coz they both got guns dont make them the same..

Such a breath of fresh air.. and the knifing animation is just super amazingly fantastic!

Good fun lads even if it is a pity the squad system is still so retarded and broken..

You should try it on PC !

Magill wrote: »
    You should try it on PC !

dont think my poor laptop could handle it lol!! I'd have to spend a small fortune, which I really don't have, to play it!!

But the thoughts of skyrim and BF on PC, ultra settings..

jizz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

hypermuse wrote: »
    dont think my poor laptop could handle it lol!! I'd have to spend a small fortune, which I really don't have, to play it!!

But the thoughts of skyrim and BF on PC, ultra settings..

jizz

mate from college was showing me it running on ultra.

felt like I could bludgeon him with a brick, bury him, and live in his bedroom and not feel an ounce of guilt, easily!

• Advertisement

Happy Christmas to ye all!!

My gift to you........ oddles and oddles of noobs!!! go get them boys!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Happy Christmas lads,

Got skyrim, so i'll see you all in the summer :pac:

Might be online later if i get the chance

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

On PC or PS3?

Xmas noobs.. NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Anybody having bother connecting? I only got it today but its telling me when I try to connect to online services that the server isn't available. Its not my connection as I tried Black Ops and I can get into online games on it fine. Any ideas??:confused:

Edit: Got it working fine anyway

few things about christmas noobs, they are great to play against, so easy to kill, great fun an all that, but sweet Jaysus they find some weird places to camp that I never knew even existed on some of the maps..

Had one game there, guy with a sniper rifle, stuck himself in a room with bouncing betty, and all his team was spawning around him so it was impossible to get up to him.. God that was so annoying..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,920 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Only got MW3 today..god I hate getting back into MP..is it worth the bother? I hear MP isn't all that:/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

Blay wrote: »
    Only got MW3 today..god I hate getting back into MP..is it worth the bother? I hear MP isn't all that:/
    It depends what you want out of it, I've spent 80 odd hours on mp since it came out and find it pretty good

• Registered Users Posts: 14,920 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

gcgirl wrote: »
    It depends what you want out of it, I've spent 80 odd hours on mp since it came out and find it pretty good

I'd like it to be like BLOPS but different devs rule that out, ah I'll give it a bash later and get schooled hard:P

perfect time for it, christmas noobs will increase ur kd by miles.. Mine went up by .3 in 20 mins :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,621 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

GGs Balfie, might come back on later IF my brother stops trying to torrent the internet

yeah man great craic.. Just having one or 2 people that know what they are doin makes such a difference..

playing on my own earlier was frustration of the highest order tryin to carry the team full of noobs

Hope to get on in about an hour. Back to work tomorrow, so should knock off around 130.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Balfie wrote: »
    perfect time for it, christmas noobs will increase ur kd by miles.. Mine went up by .3 in 20 mins :)

0.3 in 20 mins? fack ! surely 0.03 ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

When it's 0.01 a few kills brings it up a whole lot :pac:

Didn't meet too many noobs oxn, lost my streak too

Anyone coming on? Dyin for a few games!

Will be on after the footy, not sure what I'll be playing. Leaning towards BF.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

balfie sorry bout dropping out earlier, net died on me, fcuking magnet, getting tons of dropped connections lately.

• Advertisement

Must be said again, serious lack of people playing MW3 on my FL compared to this time last year even despite me culling my FL I'd expect at least half a dozen playing. Only the one out of twelve.

Going on for a bit since there is no one else decent to play BF3 with.

Advertisement