Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,621 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

All of my FL playing mw3 bar 1/2, and I've a pretty varied list normally.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

AdamD wrote: »
    All of my FL playing mw3 bar 1/2, and I've a pretty varied list normally.

get new friends :P
    JK .....kinda!

Its because there are no other decent shooters to play competitively atm

Its because there are no other decent shooters to play competitively atm

I guess! I'd probably prefer BF over COD on console anyways.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

LakesKeane wrote: »
    I guess! I'd probably prefer BF over COD on console anyways.

Buy it mate!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

story folks!!

Still alive after xmas athought I feel like a blimp!!

Yet I'm up for parking my ass on the couch all night if you guys are up for a few games!!

MW, blops, BF??

Send me an inv if ye are game for a bitta fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

hypermuse wrote: »
    story folks!!

Still alive after xmas athought I feel like a blimp!!

Yet I'm up for parking my ass on the couch all night if you guys are up for a few games!!

MW, blops, BF??

Send me an inv if ye are game for a bitta fun!

I'm going on in a few if ya wanna jump on buddy!

Anyone else?

1 person online on my FL! It's muse playing skyrim too :D

12 on mine. 7 on FIFA 12, 1 Skyrim, 1 NBA 2K12, 1 Uncharted 3, 1 Assassin Creed Brotherhood and 1 playing Tiger Woods 12.

edit - one playing MW3 now :eek:

there was nobody on when I logged on..

Played bitta BF then put in Skyrim. ]

Balfie told me to join him in MW3, said I would in 10mins.. took out skyrim, as MW3 was loading Balfie runs off :rolleyes: (put your sister back in the kitchen Craig) back to skyrim for me then :D

If anyone wants a few games just send me an inv and i'll join as soon as I can!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

12 on mine. 7 on FIFA 12, 1 Skyrim, 1 NBA 2K12, 1 Uncharted 3, 1 Assassin Creed Brotherhood and 1 playing Tiger Woods 12.

edit - one playing MW3 now :eek:

Chris Smoove I presume? :P

there was nobody on when I logged on..

Played bitta BF then put in Skyrim. ]

Balfie told me to join him in MW3, said I would in 10mins.. took out skyrim, as MW3 was loading Balfie runs off :rolleyes: (put your sister back in the kitchen Craig) back to skyrim for me then :D

If anyone wants a few games just send me an inv and i'll join as soon as I can!

Sorry buddy, she told me she was sick and would spend the day in bed, then decided to come down here to watch tele just as I went on, Murphys feckin law!

I went onto the playstation website earlier on an seen that ya were on skyrim and thought to myself, I was never gonna get ya to get off that, left it for awhile an by the time I get on I have to get straight back off.. Sorry Eric mate..

Fuk that. Spawned where a guy was aiming down his sights killed me straight away, 8 second delay, respawn, guy knifes me straight away!

Fuk that shiite!

The Riot shield matches were funny :P

I was enjoying it.. Been loving MW3! Haven't actually raged once. But after spawning to him aiming down sights, was annoying, but to be knifed straight after spawning again, that was it for me! Lost it!

Balfie wrote: »
    Fuk that. Spawned where a guy was aiming down his sights killed me straight away, 8 second delay, respawn, guy knifes me straight away!

Fuk that shiite!

We won that game on Lockdown. Pinned down for another 5-10 mins and eventually countered them and won with 1st plant.

Oh and Dome, they couldn't go anywhere because we were in their spawn pushing for plant. **** spawn system means they were spawning on top of us thus making it look like they were camping :pac:
    The Riot shield matches were funny :P

Indeed. Good craic playing with yourself for the first time.

@ Krudler, we were on for a while before you joined. I definitely needed a break after the last game :D Join us for some games in future :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

@ Krudler, we were on for a while before you joined. I definitely needed a break after the last game :D Join us for some games in future :)

that sabo game went on for ages alright, the spawn system is mental on some maps, a good few times I spawned right into a guys sights or just around a corner from someone, with a delayed respawn its headwrecking at times.
    good game though, back and forth matches are more fun than steamrolling noobs or getting obliterated by cheap players.

Was good fun playing with you lads last night but some matches were just frustrating as hell, some matches I was just constantly behind the enemy and couldnt win any 1v1s..

The riot shield was great fun! (all the assists in snd with riot shields was starting to annoy me thou)i Shadow soldier killing all the lads at the end of one round was hilarious thou! :D

N survival with Ade was good fun! think I prefer it to multiplayer tbh!

Also the whole round 15 thing only applies on your own (I think, not at all sure) coz they were privates matches we did!

krudler wrote: »
    that sabo game went on for ages alright, the spawn system is mental on some maps, a good few times I spawned right into a guys sights or just around a corner from someone, with a delayed respawn its headwrecking at times.
    good game though, back and forth matches are more fun than steamrolling noobs or getting obliterated by cheap players.

Yeah as you eluded to, the spawns are simply ****ed. Can't see them doing anything about it unforunately. People spawning left, right and center in the middle of gun fire and what not to the extreme. Past COD the rare times at least in Sabo we're trapped we broke out of comfortably. Might have to wear headset again, probably would have been easier. Picking up the W made it all worth it though :)

____

@ Eric, Cheers for the games of Survival man. Great having someone who is a trophy hunter too! :D I just need these spec ops trophies and 48 stars (done most of them) to platinum the game. You should post here what maps you need completing. Except for Arkaden, I have the rest of Insane and Hard maps to do. Fancy us to complete the open maps no bother but from personal experience, Bootleg and Hardhat are ****ing rough. But sure, we'll give it a bash :p

Was good fun playing with you lads last night but some matches were just frustrating as hell, some matches I was just constantly behind the enemy and couldnt win any 1v1s..

The riot shield was great fun! (all the assists in snd with riot shields was starting to annoy me thou)i Shadow soldier killing all the lads at the end of one round was hilarious thou! :D

N survival with Ade was good fun! think I prefer it to multiplayer tbh!

Also the whole round 15 thing only applies on your own (I think, not at all sure) coz they were privates matches we did!

Hmm I'll check tomorrow but I think we should be grand because it shows up on the map selection as say - Arkaden = Round 19 both offline and online. Errr... I say we're grand :pac:

• Advertisement

____

@ Eric, Cheers for the games of Survival man. Great having someone who is a trophy hunter too! :D I just need these spec ops trophies and 48 stars (done most of them) to platinum the game. You should post here what maps you need completing. Except for Arkaden, I have the rest of Insane and Hard maps to do. Fancy us to complete the open maps no bother but from personal experience, Bootleg and Hardhat are ****ing rough. But sure, we'll give it a bash :p

hahaha!! I'm the exact same.. have to do all the insane and hard except for Arkaden! lol! crazy :D

early 2moro if your about?? I'll be busy after 5ish 2moro and all the next day though!

I have to do all the spec ops pretty much thou.. I wouldnt quite call myself a trophy hunter but when I looked at the list I realised I wasnt far off so thought may aswel try get the platinum!

Hmm I'll check tomorrow but I think we should be grand because it shows up on the map selection as say - Arkaden = Round 19 both offline and online. Errr... I say we're grand :pac:

yea I saw that aswel so am hoping that is the case alright!

hahaha!! I'm the exact same.. have to do all the insane and hard except for Arkaden! lol! crazy :D

early 2moro if your about?? I'll be busy after 5ish 2moro and all the next day though!

I have to do all the spec ops pretty much thou.. I wouldnt quite call myself a trophy hunter but when I looked at the list I realised I wasnt far off so thought may aswel try get the platinum!

Playing golf in the morning (weather depending) but should be home by around lunch time, so I'll catch ya then.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Hi guy's been on XBOX the last few day's but ill be on MW3 later if yis are on.

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

First time playing with ye in a while, thanks for the invite Hypermuse!

Riot shield was great craic! i felt invincible when i killed the last lads! hahaha!

Yeah as you eluded to, the spawns are simply ****ed. Can't see them doing anything about it unforunately. People spawning left, right and center in the middle of gun fire and what not to the extreme. Past COD the rare times at least in Sabo we're trapped we broke out of comfortably. Might have to wear headset again, probably would have been easier. Picking up the W made it all worth it though :)

oh yeah if we lost that match it would have sucked after trying to plant so many times, I tend to prefer demolition to sabotage as its easier to get back into the action and the games tend to last longer. I forgot sabo only lasts 1 round when I got the plant on Hardhat lol games of it tend to either be over in a few seconds or go on ages like the last one we were in.

you played drop zone yet? its utter insanity but people are starting to learn the strategy in it, making a dash for the next zone before the countdown etc blast shield, trophy systems and riot shields are great help on it.

Eric I'll be on in a few mins, just making another cuppa. IDM if it's survival or missions we have to play.

krudler wrote: »
    oh yeah if we lost that match it would have sucked after trying to plant so many times, I tend to prefer demolition to sabotage as its easier to get back into the action and the games tend to last longer. I forgot sabo only lasts 1 round when I got the plant on Hardhat lol games of it tend to either be over in a few seconds or go on ages like the last one we were in.

you played drop zone yet? its utter insanity but people are starting to learn the strategy in it, making a dash for the next zone before the countdown etc blast shield, trophy systems and riot shields are great help on it.

No I haven't yet, I'll give it a go later on if you's want. Would have tried it earlier, but I've been running solo for the most part and didn't want to play DZ solo.

No I haven't yet, I'll give it a go later on if you's want. Would have tried it earlier, but I've been running solo for the most part and didn't want to play DZ solo.

blast shield. seriously. once that drop zone is lit up the semtex and nades come raining in like theres no tomorrow.
    basic game is that its like HQ, theres a spot on the map where its up for grabs, you run to it and hold it as long as you can for 20 xp per second,there's no killstreaks, the longer you hold it the more care packages you get dropped onto the spot. then every 2 minutes it changes to another point on the map. Its absolute mayhem but great fun. my go to setup is the g36 with red dot, stinger, trophy system, semtex, SOH, blast shield and sitrep (some care drops are boobytrapped and its handy for seeing them or IMS, bouncing bettys and c4 on the maps) .

• Advertisement

^

I got blast shield pro in about 4 or 5 games playing that! Its dead handy.. Its a good game mode.. Especially with a team, solo, frustrating!

Advertisement