Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Balfie wrote: »
    ^

I got blast shield pro in about 4 or 5 games playing that! Its dead handy.. Its a good game mode.. Especially with a team, solo, frustrating!

same as, its handy for racking up equipment challenges too, sitrep pro should be easy to get on it theres so many claymore, c4, bouncing bettys etc dotted around. I love shooting down the care package chopper with blind eye pro before it gets to the drop site, mwahahahahaha :D no care package for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

I'll be back on in a lil while if anyone is coming on..

Me an Kharrell got into a lucky lobby earlier, full of noobs, was tearing it up! KD went from 1.42 to 1.48 in that one lobby! Was loving it..

Have to try an better my game to stop getting killed stupidly.. When I'm playing good I start to feel invincible and run around like a lunatic and start getting wreck less deaths..

will be on after 9.30 or so, having a sh1t day in work so need to shoot people in the face.

jaysus, how OP is the mp7?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Be back soon

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

was good to be back for a while :D nice to see i havn't lost it either!

5 man predator kill for the win :D

Actually, I won't. Getting a headcold or something, feeling crap.

Sorry I left Krudler.. Got so tired that I had to.. I make stupid decisions on that game when I'm tired.

That and I was pissed off about my first game on.. Kept gettin triple capped, the enemy team getting pretty much unlimited kill streaks! Look at the score board and some gobshiite is 1-18! That drove me crazy!

Had good games at the end, but my eyes are closing!

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Cheers for the text last night Balf, was in cinema but made me laugh :pac:

Will be on in a bit if anyone is about.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

will be on after work :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Balfie since when did you turn into a raping machine , leaving me in the dust you are :pac:

Kenno90 wrote: »
    Balfie since when did you turn into a raping machine , leaving me in the dust you are :pac:

He slipped in the kitchen earlier, maybe the bang triggered rage?

Edit : of all the lads to use the word trigger to!

Kenno90 wrote: »

Dunno buddy! Been having some great games on MW3.. Dunno if I took steroids or what the craic is!

Started drop shotting alot more, I seem to be winning one on one confrontations more.. Dunno what changed, Just really enjoying playing lately, I actually notice that when I'm not enjoying it that I actually play alot worse..

An when I'm tired I don't like it either.. That coupled with when we played blops it was always in a full party, and Chances are someone was always chasing kills, that always seemed to be me.. Playing lately in partys of 2 or 3 or 4 has been nice to share the kills between us..

Me, Eric and the tribulations of our trophy hunting :D

Nearly there bud, platinum status will be ours :cool: Some hilarious moments today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Haven't been on mw3 in ages! MP makes me maaaaaad. Fifa UT has been my saving grace. Though that can get annoying coming up against ebay teams :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Nearly there bud, platinum status will be ours :cool: Some hilarious moments today.

some hilarious moments and also moments of incredible frustration!! That chopper level.. :rolleyes:

trying to do a simple kill task in that stealth mission :o (that was just embarrassing really)

But the jug.. oh that jug!! hilarious! :D good fun!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

hypermuse wrote: »

some hilarious moments and also moments of incredible frustration!! That chopper level.. :rolleyes:

trying to do a simple kill task in that stealth mission :o (that was just embarrassing really)

I have to join you one day . You seemed to have great craic playing spec ops . Nice to play a few games of mp after a few days break

MW3 has taken a back seat in my eyes . Skyrim is so addictive . Completly relaxing compared to Cod

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

I went online on PS3 yesterday for first time in a few weeks... only person on MW3 from the 10-15 people online was me !! AND I WAS ONLY ON TO RECORD SOME MONTAGE CLIPS !!!! Crazy.

Think there was 7 or 8 playing skyrim aswel....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

ended up playing survival on my own all night..

Only one bronze trophy (buy everything in armory container) and I think I'll have the platinum..

Seems a tad bit easy thou to get that platinum.. I mean I have only one other platinum trophy and its from MW2 :o

I'm not really a trophy hunter but its second time now I have gotten seriously close to getting all trophies for a game without even noticing it so figured I'd round it off!! both happen to be MW!!

• Advertisement

Magill wrote: »
    I went online on PS3 yesterday for first time in a few weeks... only person on MW3 from the 10-15 people online was me !! AND I WAS ONLY ON TO RECORD SOME MONTAGE CLIPS !!!! Crazy.

Think there was 7 or 8 playing skyrim aswel....

most days I'd see 1-3 people max on MW3 at any time, its either fifa, skyrim or other stuff people are on. says a lot about it when barely 2 months after launch hardly anyone is on, with MW2 and Blops there'd be nights there was no room in a party for people.
    I think this will be the last COD for a lot of people until it gets a rehaul. why play something as frustrating and rarely rewarding when you can play Skyrim instead, where something as simple as standing out in an open area watching the sun go down isnt a waste of time while playing the game. there are so many great games around that dedicating al your game playing time to nothing but COD is kind of a waste. I enjoy MW3 in small stints, but it doesnt have the magic that COD4 and MW2 had for me. whereas I'd play Skyrim for an hour and it'd feel like 5 minutes, you completely lose yourself in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

krudler wrote: »
    most days I'd see 1-3 people max on MW3 at any time, its either fifa, skyrim or other stuff people are on. says a lot about it when barely 2 months after launch hardly anyone is on, with MW2 and Blops there'd be nights there was no room in a party for people.
    I think this will be the last COD for a lot of people until it gets a rehaul. why play something as frustrating and rarely rewarding when you can play Skyrim instead, where something as simple as standing out in an open area watching the sun go down isnt a waste of time while playing the game. there are so many great games around that dedicating al your game playing time to nothing but COD is kind of a waste. I enjoy MW3 in small stints, but it doesnt have the magic that COD4 and MW2 had for me. whereas I'd play Skyrim for an hour and it'd feel like 5 minutes, you completely lose yourself in it.

Aye seems like that alrite, My friends list was full of people playing blops right up till MW3 came out nearly ! Thought it was maybe just the boards + AK lads, seems to be a trend tho. Tho.. i'll genuinely be interested in what blops 2 has to offer !

Guess next year would be a great time to release a new GOOD online FPS !

I think i've about 30 hours (Barely touched the main questline) on my PS3 playthrough on skyrim, was gonna get stuck in over christmas but got the PC... working my way through a ton of games atm.. not to mention playing a fair bit online ! Ridiculous how many great online games their are for PC.. TF2/CSS/Quakelive/League of Legends/BF3/Tribes and have all gotten a good go from me over the past couple of weeks.

Was tempted to pickup MW3 aswel... not too sure, want one CoD game on PC to play from time to time.. might just get BLOP's or CoD2 if theres still servers online for it.

krudler wrote: »

Aye, I can safely say this is the last IW game I will outright buy from the start anyway. Might rent it but tbh, I don't think I'm missing out. I'll give BOPS2 and Treyarch one final chance, their willingness to patch things and general communication have earned that. Despite Ghost and Famas being a proper pain towards the end, for near on 4 months I enjoyed it for the most part. COD2, 3, 4, WaW (brief time I played it) and BOPS will always suit my style too, more emphasis on gun vs gun than killstreak bonanza cluster****s.

I'm most looking forward most to what West and Zampella do at Respawn Entertainment.

hypermuse wrote: »

Embarrassing was an understatement :pac:, us just there counting like goons. Getting caught and what not. I was damn sure we got 17 kills each on the plane.

Helicopter and Semper Fi (jeep through Paris part of mission) was utter facepalm.

fooking broadbannnnnnnd!!! I swear I get about a dozen dropped connections a night, stupid eircom and their sh1tty lines.

Will try and get on later and give this headset a lash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭horsemeat

what do you reckon is the best gun lads? ive been using the ump45 , havent sampled any others yet, have i pigeon holed myself

horsemeat wrote: »
    what do you reckon is the best gun lads? ive been using the ump45 , havent sampled any others yet, have i pigeon holed myself

Tis the FAD you be looking for.

horsemeat wrote: »

the good/bad gun ratio is quite high tbh, the m4a1, acr and g36 are my favoured ones, of the smgs the ump, mp7 are good.

• Advertisement

Gonna go on at 10.30 if anyone wants a few games.

Advertisement