Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

On now guys , dont leave me hanging :pac:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Good craic there for the most part of the night. Said I'd call it a night, after I got 5 bullseye kills in one match. Love throwing that knife now! How we lost those 2 games tonight man, I'll never know.

P.S. Who's Poum?

• beertons wrote: »
    Good craic there for the most part of the night. Said I'd call it a night, after I got 5 bullseye kills in one match. Love throwing that knife now! How we lost those 2 games tonight man, I'll never know.

P.S. Who's Poum?

French guy me and Daithi play with (that sounds wrong)

Poum = Objective beast.

He's fairly animal alright. French?

beertons wrote: »

P.S. Who's Poum?

i thought you knew him :confused::confused:

ye definitely French, keep getting all sorts of invites in French, hes a good player though.

Felt weird playing in a full party and only knowing beertons.

and we lost those two games because they were a bunch of campers.:mad::mad: Blind eye and Assassin hiding in corners

• Advertisement

Was just trying to figure out from who's friends list did he add me from. Only 1 way to beat lads like that kenno, set up a class with all that stuff too

beertons wrote: »
    Was just trying to figure out from who's friends list did he add me from. Only 1 way to beat lads like that kenno, set up a class with all that stuff too

Oh i have it now, Blind Eye, Assassin, Marksman.

Then ACR with extended mags and a silencer.

Beat fire with fire:P

Was playing with Kells there over the weekend but it seems he's jumped ship to the xbox crowd, never liked him anyway :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

Im playing with that poum fella now if anyone wants to join us

Simply Red wrote: »
    Im playing with that poum fella now if anyone wants to join us

Wont be on till later , whats your PSN SimplyRed

Kenno90 wrote: »
    Wont be on till later , whats your PSN SimplyRed
    No problem, should get back on later for a bit too. PSN is MARKIRL

• Advertisement

I dunno about silenced. Grenade launcher. Its games like that, i wish we had headsets and full team. Be on later at some stage.

Simply Red wrote: »
    No problem, should get back on later for a bit too. PSN is MARKIRL

Oh i know you :p had a few games with you last week. You should post here more often, you're a good player

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Sgt. Bilko 09

i was playing against simplyred yesterday in mission map ha thats just madness now

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

awesome, jumped on MW2 earlier, ground war domination on sub base, spawned at C to begin with, ran up to the walkway that looks into the tunnel between B and A, thermal barrett. 7 shots, 7 kills, harriers come in, multi kill, got an ac130 literally a minute into the game, was mental.

krudler wrote: »
    awesome, jumped on MW2 earlier, ground war domination on sub base, spawned at C to begin with, ran up to the walkway that looks into the tunnel between B and A, thermal barrett. 7 shots, 7 kills, harriers come in, multi kill, got an ac130 literally a minute into the game, was mental.

did you get that on theatre or anything

did you get that on theatre or anything

nah was on mw2, such a pity theatre wasnt around back then, the amount of hilariously fun games the boardsies had on that game was unreal, would have been worth it just for the booster hunting alone :pac:

nah was on mw2, such a pity theatre wasnt around back then, the amount of hilariously fun games the boardsies had on that game was unreal, would have been worth it just for the booster hunting alone :pac:

true dat ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

You be on later on at all?

Would love a few games :)

its annoying that ground war is pretty much the only game mode you can get into quickly on mw2 now and its a noobtubing nightmare, was trying for ages to get a game of demo or hq and nada, all tdm and domination games were the only lobbies people were in, pity cos the maps are savage for demolition games, trailer park is brilliant for it.

im officaily playing the worst game of my life right now haha

• Advertisement

Leeg17 wrote: »
    You be on later on at all?

Would love a few games :)

aye, gonna head off for a bit then will be back on around 930 ish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

aye, gonna head off for a bit then will be back on around 930 ish

Cool, reckon it'll be around half 10 by the time I kick whoever's on the TV, off.

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Cool, reckon it'll be around half 10 by the time I kick whoever's on the TV, off.

I'll put on something more comfortable, see ya later.

Kenno90 wrote: »
    Oh i know you :p had a few games with you last week. You should post here more often, you're a good player
    Thats right, played a few games with yous last week, that guy poum 1936 or whatever it was added me then, thats how i was playing with him today. heading on soon if anyones up for a few games

im headin on now too play TDM :-)

im headin on now too play TDM :-)
    Whats ur PSN man

got a nuke on me first game on MW2 today, demolition Karachi :D usually a ****e map for choppers but they didnt even attempt to shoot me down, got the 25th kill with an aa12 after I ran out of ammo for the rpd and made a mad dash to the bomb site, died a few seconds after I called it from a random nade, phew :D

• Heading on now if anyone's about

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Heading on now if anyone's about

Just went off to let my roomate on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Flashdean

I'm on now if anyone wants to add me psn : Luxy007

Advertisement