Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Hi all.

I got pointed towards this thread after submitting a post seeking an Irish based clan on CoD black ops2 PS3.

I have a Mic, very active, mature, kd ratio is only 1.36 at present ( 11 year old son just start playing) and I'm interested in tactical play but not so much that fun can't be had too

If you're looking for an irish clan i'd recommend http://www.ak47ps3.com they mostly play CoD.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Slattsy wrote: »
    Hey lads,

Can i play with you ?? :P

Tend to play with randomers online but would love to get involved in a clan. Domination is my fav.

Slattsy is my PS3 username.

Thanks.
    This is an Xbox clan bud.

P.S.Can someone perhaps make note of this in the Title

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

This is an Xbox clan bud.

P.S.Can someone perhaps make note of this in the Title

Oh. Balls. How. Embarrassing. :-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Slattsy wrote: »
    Oh. Balls. How. Embarrassing. :-(

There's a playstation thread around here somewhere, you'll probably find a few lads there to play with

• Registered Users Posts: 19,547 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Anybody spot any care package editions knocking about second hand?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭steven087

Klair88 wrote: »
    I help run a small to medium community of online PS3 Gamers that play various games. COD, FIFA, BF3 etc.. and are looking for more players to join our band of brotherz.
    Ill be running up the Black ops 2 operations for us and that includes clan matches, general gaming nights and zombies so you'll always have someone online to play with!
    We're all a very friendly bunch of lads from all over, mostly from the UK, Ireland, Canada and america.
    We have our own website and projects that we do so if your interested send me a message!
    PSN= Klair88

Looking forward to joining new members!

www.bandofbrotherz.co.uk
    Hey add me polo087 play fifa and blops 2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

I started a clan its just for fun ps3 blops 2 its called hunters IRL feel free to join :) I have invited a few of you guys from the last few pages please come along you can find the invite on elite.callofduty.com and search for Hunters IRL and anyone ive missed please come along, Im just getting back into cod and will be playing quite a bit
    Hope to see some of you soon :)
    https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/4700913

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

I added, all the people that added me.

So i'll be looking to have a few games with yas soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Username Slattsy

Not on every night lads (cuddle time with the missus) but generally on 4/5 nights a week in the evenings from 8ish on.

Never done the whole party/clan thing before but fee lfree to add me, thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Thomasheen

Sup lads been a while. Home for christmas and picked up blops 2 if anyone's around later on send an invite to twogirls1tommy. Sound

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

Gamer tag is Dyl_Redmondo

Looking forward to playing with a few of yas!

• Site Banned Posts: 10 moneyteam84

have any u guys came across some lads with cancer at the end of there names in mw2??

think its a disgrace

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Juicy432

Any PS3 clans on this for black ops 2? Fed up playing on my own, would like a solid team around with lots of banter thrown in:)

Mature gamer... add my PSN: juicy432

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

anyone playing now? add me Dyl_Redmondo

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

FYI to the last few people who posted, you're really better off adding people from the list in the original post, though admittedly, myself and a few others have stopped playing all together.

Half considering picking up BOPS2 again however.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

I think that is a brilliant idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭tommiet

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    FYI to the last few people who posted, you're really better off adding people from the list in the original post, though admittedly, myself and a few others have stopped playing all together.

whats your ps3 tag...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

It's in his signature.

PSN Gamertag - Ade_LFC_Alves

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Kells... wrote: »
    I think that is a brilliant idea.

Shut up Ade!
    tommiet wrote: »
    whats your ps3 tag...

As Makaveli said - Ade_LFC_Alves is my PSN :)

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭tommiet

See you tonight so, after 8...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Shut up Ade!

As Makaveli said - Ade_LFC_Alves is my PSN :)

I see what you did there

Add you name here

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056909534

and add a few from the list

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Juicy432

Anybody looking to play cod with a good clan, have a look at are webpage http://www.ak47ps3.com/forums/home.php

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

I'm willing to part with my BO 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭cathal_flynn

getting some good games of DOM with duff and junior on blops 2 recently :D anyone wanna join us send us a friend request :)

broke 50 kills last night in dom!!! 55:17 :D with 6000+ score :D

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭pinky 06

hi my psn is beni_boi86 if any of yous every fancy playing

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

I just downloaded the new maps . I played one game of mob of the dead . A good and confusing map . I've done the other Easter eggs any one interested in doing this one with me ?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,676 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

EoghanIRL wrote: »
    I just downloaded the new maps . I played one game of mob of the dead . A good and confusing map . I've done the other Easter eggs any one interested in doing this one with me ?

hmmm maybe when it's released on the PS3? The clue is in the thread title "Playstation" about last night!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭DominicKid

clan tag: fernandesD
    looking for: black ops 2 clan members playing multiplayer regularly. I'm just sick of playing on my own, want a good clan. just message me on my psn id and i'll add and we can discuss it.

• Advertisement

Advertisement