Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Good start the weekend. Two mercenary TDM's . . Good K/D s.
    I love black ops .:)
    Gameplay seems that bit smoother to me too.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Good start the weekend. Two mercenary TDM's . . Good K/D s.
    I love black ops .:)
    Gameplay seems that bit smoother to me too.:D

Starting to get faster moving between the menus, joining parties and reading PMs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Starting to get faster moving between the menus, joining parties and reading PMs.

Indeed. It's aw good !

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

I'll be on in a few minutes.

Works calls. Ill be back on at 1ish hopefully.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,277 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

i was saying to the lads "wheres ade gone" I think lakes gave the reason and I said "I was wondering why i was winning" :D

Headshot wrote: »
    i was saying to the lads "wheres ade gone" I think lakes gave the reason and I said "I was wondering why i was winning" :D

:p

I was about to send you a message after the HQ on Nuketown game when you were on the opposing team. You were damn close to getting more kills than me (though I had nearly 15 less deaths) until the last minute I whipped out the default shotty class and went to town with like 10 kills in 30 seconds to just beat you by one kill.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Chris89

Jut went 62-14 on Dom on jungle!

:p

I was about to send you a message after the HQ on Nuketown game when you were on the opposing team. You were damn close to getting more kills than me (though I had nearly 15 less deaths) until the last minute I whipped out the default shotty class and went to town with like 10 kills in 30 seconds to just beat you by one kill.

what, I swore I got more kills in that than you and was a late comer

ill have to check theatre tomorrow

Im usually always second to you, ya bastard :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Yes, I'm actually signing in :p

• Advertisement

what, I swore I got more kills in that than you and was a late comer

ill have to check theatre tomorrow

Im usually always second to you, ya bastard :P

I really don't know how you don't outscore me much. I was ****e IMO in the last session :D

I just kept spawning in front of your team mid-game, twas ridiculous I tells ya!
    Went from like 20-5 to nearly 21-20 and even went negative soon after for the first time in ages.

Even went on like a 5 death streak, one kill and then another 4 death streak. Some guy on your team name escapes me(same bugger who camped up the top of the ledge the entire time on HQ Jungle), he killed me like 5 times in a row on Nuketown. Was not best pleased :pac:

I really don't know how you don't outscore me much. I was ****e IMO in the last session :D

I just kept spawning in front of your team mid-game, twas ridiculous I tells ya!
    Went from like 20-5 to nearly 21-20 and even went negative soon after for the first time in ages.

Even went on like a 5 death streak, one kill and then another 4 death streak. Some guy on your team name escapes me(same bugger who camped up the top of the ledge the entire time on HQ Jungle), he killed me like 5 times in a row on Nuketown. Was not best pleased :pac:

love the excuses :D

so the minute I appear you go from 20-5 to 21-20
    lol

btw I teabagged you

I apologies for that :D:D

Ok, seriously, am I the only one who thinks this game is kinda ****?

It's really not living up to what it should be and I don't enjoy playing it

**** it

your right ade, you beat me by 1 kill, I was 45 and you 46, ugh

btw

ill upload that video after :P
    Tallon wrote: »

what dont you like about it

about it

Everything, I really don't like anything atm. Maybe im just being weird, but there's nothing that makes me say, wow, what a game

darth-vader-blasphemy.jpg
    (Not the pic I intended but I love it)

Ask dublindude60 for style tips :pac:

He goes nakkie, and the only thing he'll wear is Tallon's skin as a suit :pac:

So you's all think its a great game?

I love it anyway but with the amount of bugs that the ps3 version has it's hard to enjoy it
    It can be very frustrating

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

lol werent you singing its praises like crazy in your first commentary? what changed? I'm enjoying it a lot more now I know the map layout, I played MW2 for about a half hour during the week ans it pissed me off the whole time, tube, tube, commando, tube, tube, commando, none of that **** in Blops

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Once they fix the disconnects and ****.. yeah. Much more balanced than mw2, its alot harder to do well unless your actually good at the game, most average people wont be getting above average scores thats for sure... only perk that pisses me off is second chance compared to half the perks in mw2 :D

However... i dont think you can really enjoy the game to its potiental unless you're playing with friends/people you like and with the current connection issues thats hard sometimes

Magill wrote: »
    Once they fix the disconnects and ****.. yeah. Much more balanced than mw2, its alot harder to do well unless your actually good at the game, most average people wont be getting above average scores thats for sure... only perk that pisses me off is second chance compared to half the perks in mw2 :D

However... i dont think you can really enjoy the game to its potiental unless you're playing with friends/people you like and with the current connection issues thats hard sometimes

I dont mind second chance, cos burying a tomohawk in someones bollocks as they're lying on the ground just never gets old :D

Anyone still on? went to see Jackass 3D earlier (my face is still sore from laughing :D) so coming on in a few mins

• Registered Users Posts: 12,690 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Yes I do, I'm kind of surprised you don't like it Tallon, maybe you shouldn't have drank the full slab of Red Bull on Launch night, as your not getting the same buzz playing the game without the 12 cans coursing through your veins :D

krudler wrote: »
    Anyone still on? went to see Jackass 3D earlier (my face is still sore from laughing :D) so coming on in a few mins

Oh yess boss. The train from whatever map it's in in BO will never seem the same after Jackass :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

I do think its a very good game , alot more balanced , maybe not as much fun as mw2 , but still very enjoyable. :)

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Oh yess boss. The train from whatever map it's in in BO will never seem the same after Jackass :pac:

sh1t volcano? :D never made it on tonight, got lazy and arsed about the net instead, tomorrow though, blops day :)

krudler wrote: »
    sh1t volcano? :D never made it on tonight, got lazy and arsed about the net instead, tomorrow though, blops day :)

The very thing :p

Eh man u in pub 3-5 , then ireland match 5- ?... then idk if im seeing hp tonight, so if im not there shall be some tipsy gameplat at 8 XD

Hungover. Play later. Was in a foul mood admittedly.

Trying to use the Gaill for a match increased my thumping headache greatly.

• Advertisement

The better player will win more often than not and it's not about spawn trapping while getting overpowered kill streaks.

So yes, I most certainly think the game is fabulous darling.

Advertisement