Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

I haven't had a bad game at all yesterday/this morning :) I really am beginning to that COD4 feeling, no.. not the one where I wet myself uncontrollably and weep at the same time. But the feeling I can do no wrong or when I do's fairly rare..

That game on Villa I enjoyed the most. The killfeed was pleasant on the eye with all the sniper kills. I love the L something or another, the first bolt action sniper. It's like the M40 from COD4 but with a tad more recoil and the sound of it is just immense :D

If connection stays consistent might try my hand at a few SnD this weekend. As some of you might have noticed I never really played SnD in MW2 for the simple reason I thought it was you/your team vs pure lousy campers with HBS, commando and so on. At least in COD4 people pushed forward more often.

Nice Xplosive Tomo btw Lee :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

I haven't had a bad game at all yesterday/this morning :) I really am beginning to that COD4 feeling, no.. the one where wet myself uncontrollably and weep at the same time. But I feel I can do no wrong or when I do's fairly rare..

That game on Villa I enjoyed the most. The killfeed was pleasant on the eye with all the sniper kills. I love the L something or another, the first bolt action sniper. It's like the M40 from COD4 but with a tad more recoil and the sound of it is just immense :D

If connection stays consistent might try my hand at a few SnD this weekend. As some of you might have noticed I never really played SnD in MW2 for the simple reason I thought it was you/your team vs pure lousy campers with HBS, commando and so on. At least in COD4 people pushed forward more often.

SnD sounds gud bud :D

I tried sniping a bit earlier on today, but had a few upper chest shots giving me 2 hit markers in a row? Although I can probably put that down as lagg.

I actually thought the tomohawk ricocheted off the far side of the door and hit yer man camping in the opposite corner, but alas no, not yet am I to get a shot like that. Funny nonetheless I think :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

I haven't had a bad game at all yesterday/this morning :) I really am beginning to that COD4 feeling, no.. not the one where I wet myself uncontrollably and weep at the same time. But the feeling I can do no wrong or when I do's fairly rare..

I played a load of Search the other day and it's alot more fun thatn MW2. Everyone seems to rush. There are times where I'd end up in the enemys spawn and they'd be in mine, and we'd have to meet in the middle again. Pretty frantic, good lulz :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

had a look at a few of the video's areir, on ade's and headshot's page, very good. been playing domination like mad, really liking it. won't be on much over the weekend. monday can't come soon enough

beertons wrote: »
    had a look at a few of the video's areir, on ade's and headshot's page, very good. been playing domination like mad, really liking it. won't be on much over the weekend. monday can't come soon enough

:o

I usually have a look at a few peoples vids too when the servers(Treyarch's issue mostly) go to ****.

I think for those struggling(or not struggling) with the game this viewing another persons vids is one of the best things implemented by Treyarch to get a better understanding of maps, guns and play styles.

• Advertisement

:o

I usually have a look at a few peoples vids too when the servers(Treyarch's issue mostly) go to ****.

I think for those struggling(or not struggling) with the game this viewing another persons vids is one of the best things implemented by Treyarch to get a better understanding of maps, guns and play styles.

Now people, people. Don't get too disheartened when you can't rise to the immensity that is me with the Spas. I don't blame you.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

On Black Ops now

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Now people, people. Don't get too disheartened when you can't rise to the immensity that is me with the Spas. I don't blame you.

:pac:

We should have a match on MW2 later for old times sake, small map, SPAS equipped, should be fun

I reckon you'd rape me. We can if you want to though haha.

Anyone coming on?

• Advertisement

ll be on after 9, gotta grab a chinese on the way home, and given the mood work has currently put me in I look forward to tomohawking some people to death :mad:

See my vid on the vids thread so :D

What happened in work, or just work in general?

Got a triple with C4, then a double with napalm and double with attack heli within first minute of HQ :)

• Registered Users Posts: 54,275 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Muse saved my life today in the firing range map

I followed a bunch of them upstairs and just let rip the gun, got a triple kill and the last bastard was just about to get me when muse from the ground got the ****

so muse is my savour with his commando which i tried using today, idk im not its biggest fan

got 28/2 in that map too

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Jesus ****ing christ... im about to ****ing burn this game and send it back to tyerach...

Its even worse because i've been in godlike mode tonight.

TWICE in a row !
    First game was 21-0 after a minute in domination with dogs only half way gone and chopper and napalm in the back pocket... Connection interupted

Second game 13-0 with a quad semtex after 1 minute... no killstreaks used... Connection interupted !!!!

I swear to god i was about to punch a hole in my TV.. really really frustrating. And it wasnt just me, the entire lobby got dropped.

Sorry for ditching Lee, going to finish up on Skype and rejoin ya in a bit.

Mod note une: we must get a party going this weekend and at least get the level 20 in Dead Ops

Mod note deux: your mega fine overlord is a complete zombie mode scrub *tears* :pac:

No worries man.

Check my emblem :D (ps , it's on the fal!)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Heading on now for a couple of games. . .

First game of Dom . Two chopper gunners. :) had dogs on too but got a doublekill when I got the blackbird and pressed right on the d-pad forgeting it would be cg. FFS!

Leeg17 wrote: »
    No worries man.

Check my emblem :D (ps , it's on the fal!)

A king among men I tells ya :D

can you hear me Lee?

• Registered Users Posts: 54,275 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Can you hear me YELLA! You're puttin' me through HELLA! Stella... STELLLAAAA

• Advertisement

22 - 1 in the first game :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,260 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

I plan on staying on for a while if you guys need one hit me up!

now thats what I call annihilation.

Going to play some FIFA(at least the servers are relatively decent, something I never thought I 'd say but compared to BOPS), be on later.

Let Remi take my place fellas.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,260 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Ugh, the downside to having a car: Your broke friends who can't afford petrol getting you to drive them places at 11.30 at night. Fook me. I was looking forward to being lazy and pwning noobs while nom nom noming on fatty foods.

Sorry lads, I might be on after I get back if it isn't too late.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Fecking Internet dropped ! Argajdkwhdj!! I'll be on again if and when it comes back .

Cheers for all the invites lads, pad died and I left cable up in Sligo. Hopefully the other one has some battery in it tomorrow.

Fun games tonight, the wager matches hardly ever drop connection so if the lag is atrocious on TDM then they're a welcome alternative, and they're a laugh :D

Kinda wish I played so. Was kicked off every single game for about two hours. :mad:

• Advertisement

We were all cursing you connection in the lobbies! you were constantly kicked!

Advertisement