Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

@ Muse, Lakes or Mac - Am I the only one having frame rate issues tonight? Since Ground War it's gone up in flames :mad:

I hadn't noticed any abnormal frame-rate issues .

Just after playing two games of sabo with hypermuse. He was playen the objectives like a champ! Great fun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,866 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Got flukiest Tomahawk kill just there on Nuketown threw one at a guy in a window thought I missed then get the kill a couple of seconds later, watched it back in theatre and followed guy I killed he was on the other side of the lorry I was aiming in the opposite direction so watched it from a different angle and what actually happened was the Tomahawk bounced off the house landed on the roof of the lorry and fell over the edge on top of my victim :) Its up in my shared clips if anyone wants to have a look :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,866 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Headshot wrote: »
    eircom and linksys wag54g2

I see you got sorted out was googling your setup found another thread on boards and last post was you offering to kiss the K1nk33 for getting you to open nat type :) Is it making any difference on Blops for you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,464 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

i havent played that much to see has it made a difference yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Anyone on?

Yes I'm drunk :p:D

Yes I'm drunk

Guess not :(

• Advertisement

Nuketown Nuketown :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

lol, poor Lee

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

Really really enjoying Blops the last few days. Today myself, Lee, Beertons and CodyCFC went into demo and I thoroughly enjoyed it! The last game before I left myself and Lee were on our own playing the objective on Summit, we dug out the victory and I went 85-35 :D

Demolition is so much fun basically :pac:

Edit: Nuketown demo with the M60 extended mags and Hardened. Oh my god *jizz*

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

File Share 3. 2nd highest prestige. Watch it(don't care if your FW it) if you have the time. Christ almighty, there should be a feature where I'm able to report idiotic players.

Sprrratt, I quite liked my defuse with a half second to detonation ;)

Yea those Nuketown games were so fun, I pulled a 35 in one of them (pretty high for me it has to be said). Got ninja pro (10 plants) in like 3 games today

• Advertisement

Join ya's in a bit. Need some tea.

Such an epic game of Demo in Radiation. Got 2 knifes in a row as they were defusing :D Right down to the wire and all.

I'll be on after a while

Assignments

fuuu-.png&t=1

Just prestiged again :cool:
    Ade, some day I'll catch up :pac:

File Share 3. 2nd highest prestige. Watch it(don't care if your FW it) if you have the time. Christ almighty, there should be a feature where I'm able to report idiotic players.

haha! good player. . :rolleyes:

LakesKeane wrote: »
    haha! good player. . :rolleyes:

I was killed once or twice by him but I had my suspicions of what he was up to. Thank god for Theater mode, all but confirmed my suspicions were just.

He also called me a noob for sniping despite be getting a bigger score than him :/

Ade, what player are you referring to?

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Ade, what player are you referring to?

The guy who is 2nd prestige, your prestige.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,108 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Had to bail there, mrs beertons got home from work early, probably pass on another 2 penalty points to me!

Penalty points? :pac:

Got 5 plants and 2 defuses in 1 game of demo there with Ade, Lakes and Duddakka. 1/2 to Ninja/Flak Jacket challenge in 1 game ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

I can't ****ing play without my beaches. I'm too used to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭sssssiiiiimon

Same can't play without my tritton's

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,108 ✭✭✭✭beertons

tried the browser? earlier,think thats it, man thats a savage gun! gonna have loads of fun with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Right I'm gonna give a Blops a try, first time in about 2 weeks I reckon, theres an update going on now , anone know if it fixed anything

Parties are still bad at times, definitely nowhere as bad as it was before the update imo.

Fixed sniping, again it's not 100% of what it was in MW2 but it's better.

Eh, nothing much else really.

______

I waited with an RC and sent it off at 7200 to get GWC :D

Im bored already lol, 10 minutes sitting in a lobby

Lobbies haven't actually been bad today until you showed up :p

Oh and a little annoyance of mine, if your not at your PS3, put your profile onto not available please. Always has been a little thing that bugs me especially when in a party and waiting for someone for a while. Highlight and press triangle on your profile name to do this. Sometimes when I want to play on my own I also make myself not available but still I get invites :confused: So yeah just a heads up there.

___

Night lads. Good gaming. The last match on Grid.. great stuff.

Oh and a little annoyance of mine, if your not at your PS3, put your profile onto not available please. Always has been a little thing that bugs me especially when in a party and waiting for someone for a while. Highlight and press triangle on your profile name to do this. Sometimes when I want to play on my own I also make myself not available but still I get invites :confused: So yeah just a heads up there.

It's cos we can't get enough of you :p No seriously when we're forming parties, I tend to invite the same few without looking at statuses or anything. I sometimes have a BRB/AFK with unavailable, but not always so sorry if you're spamming my inbox for no reason.

God, I hate HQ.

Oh and the songs tonight were funny/awesome :D

• Advertisement

Sorry for dropping out of the last game lads, was trying to do two things at once and was only hurting the team, texting and playing cod dont mix lol

Advertisement