Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Enjoyed that game against that party in grid . The aug is awesome :) . Going to be replacing the famas in my classes .

Good games all night. Gt5 next Saturday :)

Talk to yous tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Enjoyed that game against that party in grid . The aug is awesome :) . Going to be replacing the famas in my classes .

Good games all night. Gt5 next Saturday :)

Talk to yous tomorrow

Most definitely yes :D

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I hae a copy of NFS Hot Pursuit winging my way from zavvi, hope I get it before christmas, if anyone gets it as a pressie I'll be up for chasing their asses down in a Veyron :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Went to my nephews last night for dinner, him and his 13 year old friends all playing Blops, asked me to play, kicked my ass

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

5 games of dom and no freezes :eek:

• Advertisement

Shammy wrote: »
    5 games of dom and no freezes :eek:

Party up? Coming on now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Party up? Coming on now.

I've to pick up the kids :o

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Party up? Coming on now.

I'm just home. Give us 10 minutes and I'll join ya.

Good, cos I need someone to take my CP's :p

Good, cos I need someone to take my CP's :p

Likewise :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

You guys make me jealous. Need a console in the office :(

Oh and a little annoyance of mine, if your not at your PS3, put your profile onto not available please. Always has been a little thing that bugs me especially when in a party and waiting for someone for a while. Highlight and press triangle on your profile name to do this. Sometimes when I want to play on my own I also make myself not available but still I get invites :confused: So yeah just a heads up there.

___

Night lads. Good gaming. The last match on Grid.. great stuff.
    It's cos we can't get enough of you :p No seriously when we're forming parties, I tend to invite the same few without looking at statuses or anything. I sometimes have a BRB/AFK with unavailable, but not always so sorry if you're spamming my inbox for no reason.

God, I hate HQ.

Oh and the songs tonight were funny/awesome :D

That doesn't come across as how I meant it. Basically if I'm not available, I hope no one is offended if I'm not accepting invites because people still do end inviting me nonetheless. 90% of the time when I'm not available, I'm actually away from my PS3.

It only takes two seconds to make my profile not available and it can save a lot of hassle if everyone followed suit especially in regards to COD. We all know waiting in lobbies suck, so anything to cut down on time is handy IMO.

That doesn't come across as how I meant it. Basically if I'm not available, I hope no one is offended if I'm not accepting invites because people still do end inviting me nonetheless. 90% of the time when I'm not available, I'm actually away from my PS3.

It only takes two seconds to make my profile not available and it can save a lot of hassle if everyone followed suit especially in regards to COD. We all know waiting in lobbies suck, so anything to cut down on time is handy IMO.

Ill do that in future, I know what its like. Forgive me if I forget now but im going to edge it into my routine :)

Sprrratt wrote: »
    You guys make me jealous. Need a console in the office :(

You make me jealous, I need a job :pac:

Meh meh meh :D

Sprrratt wrote: »
    Ill do that in future, I know what its like. Forgive me if I forget now but im going to edge it into my routine :)

Not aimed at anyone in particular man. There is about 10 people from boards I regularly play with. Less than half of the people use it.

It's always been something that bugs me be it in FIFA, COD or whatever :)

you can have mine, I hate it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

The thing with the unavailable profile is if you're looking at the in game friend list you wont know if someone is unavailable.

I think sprrratt is the worst offender, he could be at main menu for hours.:p:p

Yeah I dont really check the PSN menu profile thing in Blops, just bring up the in game list and send invites, I've started signing out if I'm not playing, came back from eating a pizza one day to find about two dozen invites from various people lol

Tommy_NDX wrote: »
    The thing with the unavailable profile is if you're looking at the in game friend list you wont know if someone is unavailable.

I think sprrratt is the worst offender, he could be at main menu for hours.:p:p

Yeah what a twunt... :pac:

On a side note, once all these connection/party issues are sorted whos up for a full GW party like the MW2 days? :D

• Advertisement

We had 7 I think the night before last, it actually was ok :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Last nite was first nite I played without freezes or really bad connections!!

Managed to have a few good games as a result!! :D

Dont want to jinx myself but seems to be working better for me!! I even had some1 accuse me of cheating.. (told me to turn off my lagg something something)

I aint clever enough to know how to cheat!! dunno how people do it!! :confused:

A lag switch? Basically if you're host and you turn it on, you slow everyone down except yourself (I have one, I'm not going to deny, you can buy one here).

You got a nice multikill first blood in Nuketown ya lucky fool :D

A lag switch? Basically if you're host and you turn it on, you slow everyone down except yourself (I have one, I'm not going to deny, you can buy one here).

You got a nice multikill first blood in Nuketown ya lucky fool :D

Ground War domination all of using M60 hell yeah. Seriously is the funniest gun ever. Literally sit on top of a defending bomb site in demolition and hold down the R1 button. Gooooowannn

Yea lol, that game in Crisis. "Right lads, M60 coming out, just gonna hold R1 and hope for the best!" :D

Yea lol, that game in Crisis. "Right lads, M60 coming out, just gonna hold R1 and hope for the best!" :D

You'd be surprised how many kills and how long the clip lasts with 200/0 extended mags on. Funny sh!t :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

beertons wrote: »
    tried the browser? earlier,think thats it, man thats a savage gun! gonna have loads of fun with it.

Ooops, I ment Stoner

beertons wrote: »
    Ooops, I ment Stoner

Browser is way better :P

Is it sad that im twitching for Blops as soon as I get home? Literally cant wait to pump M60 rounds :D

• Advertisement

The M60 has brought Sprrratt back to life :D

Going to a mates in a half hour, will be on then (2 accounts, no mic)

Advertisement