Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Woah shít I prefired :(

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Hurricane-Dean

Nice game of headquarters last nite, 54-3 on jungle, i love chopper gunner and napalm strike!!

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Woah shít I prefired :(

judge_dredd_taxi.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

anyone up for a mid-day game of Zombies?

I don't get it? :pac:

I'll be on later, going to a mates so there'll be a (2) with me :p Probably around half 3

Oh and Tom, he LOVES zombies so if you're on then, hit me up with an invite pleasethanks :)

• Advertisement

Tom_Brady wrote: »
    anyone up for a mid-day game of Zombies?

I'll be up for it. Just having my lunch and I'll be on after.

I'll be up for it. Just having my lunch and I'll be on after.

Sweet, I'll be on in about 45 min if that's any good. Im in a Zombies mood today so Ill play with whoever is up for it at whatever time today.

Just have to finish work.

lol not, I don't have a job :o

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Hurricane-Dean

ill add u guys for some zombies, stick up ur psn name

Kevyn87ie

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=66632214&postcount=1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Play away Ade , Internet playen up

EDIT:
    Seems alright now

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

herself is staying over in work tonight, so if i ever get home today, it'll be game on for the eve.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

beertons wrote: »
    herself is staying over in work tonight, so if i ever get home today, it'll be game on for the eve.

You see thats what marriage does to ya , shes staying over in work tonight , and you dont give a fk cos its ps3 all night no interruptions.:p

Shammy wrote: »
    You see thats what marriage does to ya , shes staying over in work tonight , no comment!

Edit: Actually, I'd prefer her to stay where she is, rather than trying to drive from Rochestown Avenue in Dublin to Naas, and then be back in for work at 8am tomorrow.

It does give me a bit of game time, but that's just a coincidence!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,684 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Nah, was meant for MacReady actually :pac:

Lol didn't know you needed me so Bad Ade :D

If I'm in the middle of another game I'll join you when it finishes so no need to hang back for the Mac, I'll join you when I can ;)

Going to take a break lads and watch new episode of Top Gear, will be on after that.

Oh and my NAT type has changed to moderate for whatever reason :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Dissapointed I've missed ALL the new episodes of topgear this season. ARGH! I'll be on again round 9.

EDIT:
    I haven't missed it! !!!

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Dissapointed I've missed ALL the new episodes of topgear this season. ARGH! I'll be on again round 9.

EDIT:
    I haven't missed it! !!!

New season begins now :cool:

Says nat type is 2, but it's strict? I thought moderate was 2 and strict was 3?

Moderate is 2.

• Advertisement

Had to head, herself is home. Won't get a propper session now till next year. Balls. Good games though. Really need a mic, haven't a clue what yee are saying. Kinda like that line from Father Ted, "The lights are on, and nobody'shome"

Was playing Demo on Firing Range, with Sprrratt and Splinter. Got kicked because of the lagg, rejoined got the bomb plant, and got kicked because of the lagg again. :(

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

we are doing well tonight. myself and the spud making a good Demo team on Radiation :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Ye Lee you went offline then off then on at least you weren't host.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Moderate is 2.

Its not, i posted a big post that a guildy made about NAT a while ago. Nat 1 is only achieveable if you are connected directly to the internet without a router etc. Nat 2 is what you want, moderate just means that some of hte ports required arent accessible, open means you have forwarded the correct ports (But your NAT Type will still be 2)

However with blackops... the nat types are ****ed, apparently its something to do with some uPnP enabled routers.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,684 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

My nat type went to moderate over the weekend even though my ps3 was in the DMZ, anyhow I just manually set up the ip address on the ps3 and its back to open. Enjoyed the couple of games tonight enjoyed killing Lee while he was busy aiming with his sniper rifle ;)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

My nat type went to moderate over the weekend even though my ps3 was in the DMZ, anyhow I just manually set up the ip address on the ps3 and its back to open. Enjoyed the couple of games tonight enjoyed killing Lee while he was busy aiming with his sniper rifle ;)
    Ha, i thought that was you :pac:

was a good night guys but the lag i had was driving me nuts and i'm gonna have to be up at a silly hour to dig out the car for work :( night all

Night man.

Mac I could have killed you IRL that time you knifed me in Radiation beside the B flag. Had a nice clip of me killing one guy, and another running out and killing, him and another running out, but alas, you're a cnut :pac:

I've said umpteen times in the past. Domination is hilariously and pathetically easy :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

I've said umpteen times in the past. Domination is hilariously and pathetically easy :pac:

CoD in general is.

Advertisement