Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

While i'm very objective orientated , Nuketown is different to the norm , unfortunately in Dom on that map it is all about the killstreaks (if playing against a decent enough team)

In saying that capturing 3 flags and holding them for an amount of time is also a plus if it can be controlled. :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

Ax Pros sold out everywhere! nooooooooooooooo

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

So I just watched the Nuketown game there from both our perspectives HS, I fast forwarded but I don't think I missed anything. I honestly didn't realise there was only 2 points in it, a call out would have been handy. Anywhoo...

Ade = 51 kills, 28 deaths with 1 cap and 6 defends(tied best)
    HS = 32 kills, 33 deaths with 5 caps(tied best) and 2 defends.

Looking at yourself, you thankfully and luckily spawned on the side opposite the action a couple of times and picked up flags completely unchallenged. One you picked up with a half a second remaining for cap. You played well though, there's no denying that.

At times I targeted ElMarione as he was camping upstairs with claymore, grenade launcher, RPG and a Galill for his choppers and I lost focus every now and again. I'll admit that. Just watch that cretin in theater and you'll understand my frustration.

As for the C flag I was beside and ignored, as I said earlier.. I wanted to spawn trap to them. I copped onto this point when I was close to it and moved away. Simple as.

If I were using napalm like I usually do on Nuketown or even an 74u like I do when I just want to go on a tear, we would have won I fancy. I had sentry on me and it got me one maybe two kills so that was a complete waste :/

edit - ^ longer than I intended :p

• Registered Users Posts: 54,275 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

forget about it

we'd be going around in circles here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

coming on now for a while if any-ones on

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

I'll be on in like 20 mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

About to call in dogs and the host dashboards, Fcuking rage :mad::mad:

iMuse wrote: »
    About to call in dogs and the host dashboards, Fcuking rage :mad::mad:

I had two chopper gunners earlier on Array and that happened :(

I wish :( no TV for me tonight... need to get a hdmi to dvi convertor and i can use my pc monitor for black ops

I might get one of those too, saves me bringing a tv up to sligo. Technically all I'd need is 2 plugs and I could play BO anywhere :D

Make that half 9, have to clean my room / make more dvds >.<

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,684 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Lads what happened there? Playing domination and looks like you all got disconnected and went offline at the same time, I can see Spratt and a few non boards friends online but not any of you?

• Registered Users Posts: 54,275 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

there was a glitch in the matrix

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

I think Bops may have broken my ps3. The thing sounds like it's trying to play a brick and i can't even load it. Oh wait, gaave the disk a wipe and its working ok now. I hope.

Lads what happened there? Playing domination and looks like you all got disconnected and went offline at the same time, I can see Spratt and a few non boards friends online but not any of you?

Me and Lakes were kicked and I needed a break as did him. Kells went offline a second before I did too for whatever the reason.

I'm back on now though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

My internet went so had to reboot the router.

an invite would be lovely if ye're playing. Haven't played properly in a few days.

Well would ya look at the cut of him, didn't play in a few days, waltzes in and expects us all to drop what we're doing so he gets an invite.

:pac:

And you fúcking better well do it boyo!

Ahwill of course kid, just in theatre, 5 mins!

Sorry for rage quitting there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

My "internet" **** itself there for a while. .

Jews, that is all. :mad:

Ade,

how goes my rendering? :pac:

Splinter wrote: »
    Ade,

how goes my rendering? :pac:

Eh... I'll get it uploaded tonight man. It was Radiation TDM(Ground War), yeah?

Can I ask why he's rendering your file?

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Can I ask why he's rendering your file?

Ya, what's up with that?

Cause i'm useless at it :( I tried but wasn't able to get the camera angles right :(

I have been trying but it's one set of kills in particular and i wasn't able to get it right. if tis too much hassle don't worry :)

yup it was Ade

Can't be bothered coming back, sorry Ade, just not really in the mood tonight, especially after that abomination of a game in Radiation and taking aages to find a game.

Although the zombies was fun, not a particular fan of Five (we never seem to get past the 1st part of the lab :o). Kept misclicking the nuke button in Dead Ops, ggrr.

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Can't be bothered coming back, sorry Ade, just not really in the mood tonight, especially after that abomination of a game in Radiation and taking aages to find a game.

Although the zombies was fun, not a particular fan of Five (we never seem to get past the 1st part of the lab :o). Kept misclicking the nuke button in Dead Ops, ggrr.

I was playing like muck all night, tomorrows another day!!
    I'm a real zombie noob, must try it out myself sometime. I see xcal got to lvl 33 on "five" .........

SOLO !!!:eek:

• Advertisement

Some guys are just :eek:

Was pretty funny in Kino "nah just leave me.. *you crawl towards zombies*.. *I start to revive*.. ah gwan so" :D

During Kino, if you run say up the door to the right, straight through and down the U staircase and hide behind the desk you can pwn all the hellhounds pretty easy. The only strategy I know :cool:

Advertisement