Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Splinter wrote: »
    Cause i'm useless at it :( I tried but wasn't able to get the camera angles right :(

I have been trying but it's one set of kills in particular and i wasn't able to get it right. if tis too much hassle don't worry :)

yup it was Ade

Dude my bad, I could have sworn it was 5 if not 6 kills you got with the napalm. Only the 4 campers you killed though :p

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Can't be bothered coming back, sorry Ade, just not really in the mood tonight, especially after that abomination of a game in Radiation and taking aages to find a game.

Although the zombies was fun, not a particular fan of Five (we never seem to get past the 1st part of the lab :o). Kept misclicking the nuke button in Dead Ops, ggrr.

You got my message early on about GW. Tbh, that was more in general. I wasn't in the mood tonight. I wanted to hit level 17 at least(ended up on 16) so I kept at it.

Kino was good. Thing we need to do is think of the map as a track. You lure them all into the theater after a lap and hopefully they are lined up, it's easy pickings from there plus you can use the electric barrier thingy to kill them too.

Deads was a bit better, I think we all used our nukes a little earlier than intended to. I really should have lashed on the mic the zombie games at least. I'll do so later today.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

It's ok. Much appreciated :) thanks ade

• Registered Users Posts: 54,275 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I had a very funny game last night

I joined muse late on in a free for all game

Some of thse lads where doing 360s with machine guns and then the nerve of one of them to try to sneak behind me and get me with a 360 machine gun, I heard the bastard and turned around and boom headshot

it was pretty funny, pity I couldnt get the video:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

Hitting blops now :D

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

had 1 good game last night with you guys, went 24-1. got the 'black dogs', and called it a night soon after. probably my last games till the 28th.

stuck in work... can't get anyone to cover me :( gonna be here til 5 then on this the wee hours of tonight! you lot better be on

Yay, no more work to do. COD time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Ade you on COD.

<just unpacking my new headset (tritton ax 720s) and ill be on then :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

3 and a half hours, doing 1 hour shopping. Fvck Xmas crowds, will be on before 7.

Everyone is using the famas now it seems, taking over the ak74u slot

horrible gun to control for me anyway

i thought the same til i got the supressor on it

Such a funny conversation with a random 10 year old (yes I know how it sounds, Splinter can vouch for me!) there in Array.

Such a funny conversation with a random 10 year old (yes I know how it sounds, Splinter can vouch for me!) there in Array.

what was it about it?

i reckon the downfall of capitalism :D

About how his dad broke the law (or so I said) because he gave him Black Ops. Oh and how santy was real, he was adamant he wasn't!, why?
    1. Well how else are the presents there in the morning
    2. How Rudolph is real, how else would he get from the north pole, with no fillin stations for a few hundred miles
    3. Who ate all the bisquits.
    :D

er, no i didn't... i told you i'd taken my headset out for that round :pac:

The convo should come through the tele (unless you left it connected and just took it off your head).

Nothing Chris Hansen wouldn't be happy about let's say.

my ps3 keeps freezing when you start the match ade... looks like zombies is not meant to be :(

so I just had a quick game with the famas there, my setup was hardline, steady aim pro and marathon. Famas with red dot

Now steady aim pro really improves this gun aim when shooting from the hip alot.

I went pretty well now, highest score, just a pity my killstreaks yet again get hardly no kills

Anyway the Famas preformed well and maybe with a good bit more practice ill get really really good at it

• Advertisement

Ade : owning like a bawss

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Gunship on Nuketown, awww yeah :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

krudler wrote: »
    Gunship on Nuketown, awww yeah :cool:

Nothing more fun in this game :D

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

iMuse wrote: »
    Nothing more fun in this game :D

must check how many kills i got with it, think i had 6 when i got the care package, wound up 21-3 i think

Ade : owning like a bawss

:o

Dude pick up the any bonuses, guns and chopper/tanks near you in Dead Ops! You were on like 60K when we were done. Me, I was on blooming 850K :pac:

Remi was near half of that and was in second. I was in the zone.

As I told Remi, Dead Ops 4 player is like the Simpson episode where they go to Japan and watch the seizure inducing cartoon :pac: :pac:

aww Ade is missing out on the silly english kid trying to beat us :pac:

In fairness to him, he did get an "3p1c 360 headshot quickscoppppezZZzzZZ", once, in 4 games. Called us "hardscopers" got ADS on the AK, legend. :D

I can see what you're saying about the upgrades, and you could see I took them alot more in the second game when we got to 23. I don't see the point in the multiplyers tbh when all they do is boost my points.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

About how his dad broke the law (or so I said) because he gave him Black Ops. Oh and how santy was real, he was adamant he wasn't!, why?
    1. Well how else are the presents there in the morning
    2. How Rudolph is real, how else would he get from the north pole, with no fillin stations for a few hundred miles
    3. Who ate all the bisquits.
    :D

I had a kid say to me the other day "god dammit stop swearing theres tonnes of kids here". Oh dear lord.

• Advertisement

Are you playing now Mr. Sprrratt, if that is your real name? :pac:

It was really funny, him in his squeaky voice
    "Santa Claus isn't real, I mean I believe in the Saint, but not Rudolph, how can reindeer fly, HOW".

Me in my obviously deeper voice
    "What dya mean he's not real, how else do the presents get downstairs? they magically appear outta nowhere, get real c'mon :D"

Advertisement