Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

OOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGg

Best tomo ever as game winning kill with Splinter. Recording as we speak. OMG!

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Leeg17 wrote: »
    I can see what you're saying about the upgrades, and you could see I took them alot more in the second game when we got to 23. I don't see the point in the multiplyers tbh when all they do is boost my points.

I'm like Pacman when it comes to Dead Ops. Nom nom nom nom nom with points :pac:

That 2nd game was shambolic. Round 23 is the minimum target for now on :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

I'm like Pacman when it comes to Dead Ops. Nom nom nom nom nom with points :pac:

That 2nd game was shambolic. Round 23 is the minimum target for now on :)

Does this number have anything to do with the number o the back of Kagawa's shirt? :pac:

Maloney_o9 wrote: »
    Does this number have anything to do with the number o the back of Kagawa's shirt? :pac:

Lols.

Liking the emblem btw ;)

Lols.

Liking the emblem btw ;)

Kinda stole your idea though. :P C'mon the pool! :)

• Advertisement

Ade, do you reckon with regards to what we talked about in PM if I already had it up on yt?

Ade, do you reckon with regards to what we talked about in PM if I already had it up on yt?

I don't swing that way sorry :P

Seriously though, maybe I'm tired but I don''t get what you mean by if I already had it up on yt(youtube I know).

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

guys check out the vid i stuck in the off topic thread earlier its savage

Mpl is my new gun.

Nevermind, I read in the description for the top 5 killcam, that it's only actual killcams and that theatre mode can only be used as an add-on. Fml.

I was wondering if they could only accept clips that weren't already uploaded.

Behold :

Stick that in your pipe and schmoke it :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

Maloney_o9 wrote: »

That lad is a cheating bakstard. Along with Barrios. Unreal :(

Sprrratt wrote: »
    That lad is a cheating bakstard. Along with Barrios. Unreal :(

BANHAMMER.png?1288992205

If anyone rates Nasri, they'll rate Kagawa... except the latter is better and most certainly not a cheater :)

Barrios is pretty awesome too. The WC did him no justice.

If anyone rates Nasri, they'll rate Kagawa... except the latter is better and most certainly not a cheater :)

Barrios is pretty awesome too. The WC did him no justice.

Lawl, i meant that in Fifa 11 hes way overrated.. the two of them are :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Demolition is by far, the game mode we are best at, well in my opinion anyways!
    A few of us dominated it in Firing Range earlier today!

• Registered Users Posts: 54,275 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I forgot to mention I had a funny kill in Havana

I killed one lad with 2 flash grenades, just throw them directly at him :D

Flecktarn wrote: »
    Demolition is by far, the game mode we are best at, well in my opinion anyways!
    A few of us dominated it in Firing Range earlier today!

Yeah it is brilliant. Myself, Lee and Splinter were having great laugh and I think they're still at it. Believe my bro is hacking away now so if anyone invites its not me....

Lawl, i meant that in Fifa 11 hes way overratedunderrated.. the two of them are :P

Especially Kagawa ;) Crap overall stat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Yeah it is brilliant. Myself, Lee and Splinter were having great laugh and I think they're still at it. Believe my bro is hacking away now so if anyone invites its not me....

Yeah I only had time for one match but deffo will be on later.

We had a few games after you left Sprrratt, but Splinter had to leave so I'm in TDM with JTC

Was playing with Ade, scousse and Cody when the game just froze completely :(

• Advertisement

Was playing with Ade, scousse and Cody when the game just froze completely :(

Was wondering where ya went to :pac:

We got to level 15 in Dead Ops and then I proceeded to give the cheapest deaths away. Tad miffed with that. Will be on later to try again though :cool:

Was wondering where ya went to :pac:

We got to level 15 in Dead Ops and then I proceeded to give the cheapest deaths away. Tad miffed with that. Will be on later to try again though :cool:

Dead ops isnt that appealing to me anyhow... Kino is the ****! I would love to get the other maps for zombies :D Loving it

Right here, need 3 people I want to make a zombies commentary. Kino der Toten whatever its called :P Going on now to do it

Right here, need 3 people I want to make a zombies commentary. Kino der Toten whatever its called :P Going on now to do it

Dude, add Scousee if you really want to progress far. He's always game for Zombies and is really good at it.

Level 37 with him and his mate. He would have went further he was knackered.

Nice guy too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

possibly another game of kino later ? played muck in the earlier one
    That spousee lad was good by the way will add him later

Sprrratt, I'll be up for it, about 10pm if you haven't done it already? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

just downloaded the original zombie maps there now off a mates profile
    SWEET!:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

wont be on much over the xmas break so have a good time slaughtering those french frogs and other inferior nations!!

Happy xmas and what not!

any1 coming on?

• Advertisement

any1 coming on?

Went off there and my bro is now playing a few rounds.. Could be on again tonight, not too sure :)

Advertisement