Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,275 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Sprrratt wrote: »
    Went off there and my bro is now playing a few rounds.. Could be on again tonight, not too sure :)

that's what the argument was about then :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

Wont be on the PS3 for a while.. Lovin the 360 connection :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Demo won't be the same :(

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Muse you traitor :mad: :pac:

• Advertisement

Zombies later on? Don't care what type :)

Or MP in general.

Or gt5 :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Zombies later on? Don't care what type :)

Or MP in general.

Or gt5 :p

Might pop my head on for a few ;)

Was watching Royle Family new ep. On in 20

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Its amazing what some motivation can do, pissed off with it being busy all day at work, came home, threw on MW2, got thrown in to an in progress MTDM on Trailer Park, we were down 500-1900, I wound up getting an AC-130, going 27-3, and won the game, boo-ya

Awh man, I miss Trailer Park.

Stick on Ump silenced, spas grip / mags, mara light + ninja/SA and just go to town!

• Advertisement

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Awh man, I miss Trailer Park.

Stick on Ump silenced, spas grip / mags, mara light + ninja/SA and just go to town!

nothing like getting than getting the AC,getting into your own spawn, calling it in then watching all those lovely red squares appear on the opposite, nicely open side of the map, triple, triple,triple, yee haw :D

Never was a big fan of the AC, never got the nack for it. I always had it on in lieu of the Chopper cos it was taken down pretty fast, especially when it needed only 1 stinger missile.

Depends on the map tbh, something with a ton of cover i may use the chopper as the bullets bounce around inside buildings, open area or domination where theres a nice open spawn then its fun reigning down, the trick is to fire where people are going not where people are, and circle the cursor round on the second burst so its a nice radius of explosions.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Muse you traitor :mad: :pac:

:( Ill still be around on ps3 :D So hard getting used to playing cod on the 360 controller

iMuse wrote: »
    :( Ill still be around on ps3 :D So hard getting used to playing cod on the 360 controller

I always found it a better controller for fps's to be be honest, i kinda miss the 360 pad

"yea here, will someone take my care pack, I'm going for hardline pro"
    me: ya no problem *it's Spy plane so I hardline it, to dogs :eek:*
    me : haha dogs *3/4 through the taking CP bar*
    "thanks, I said take it not change it"

You know who you are! :(

Lol, what a prick :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,259 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

If anyone sends me invites and I don't respond then it's not me playing. Just so you guys know I'm not ignoring you :). I jumped online there and seen I had a good few earlier from some guys here but it wasn't me playing, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

FFS..

1st time playing for quite a few days and the lag and freezeing issues are worse than FCUKING EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh the rage that fills my veins!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

should be on for the day if you want

• Advertisement

coming on now, I was gonna download Super Meat Boy as I've been hearing nothing but good things about it, but its not on PSN,ffs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Continuity

Whats the story lads, just new on this and want to find out how things work many of you play competitively?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

duno about competitively but at least 8 or 9 or us play regularly :)

Sound nice one just want to start having a game or 2 with a few Irish people, you's have clan's and that?

Nah we just play together whenever we see each other online usually, sometimes we use the BRDS tag, or SPUD sometimes :pac:

If you wanna play with more people, just go to the gamertags thread at the top, put your name in there and add a few people from the list.

Thanks for the reply mate put it up there.

Theres always boardsies on, i dont think i've ever turned on my ps3 at night and not seen at least 4-5 people on, these days its either Blops or GT5, add me if ya like, Krudler89 is my psn tag, Im great to have on a team, i shoot down everything :pac:

lol good stuff mate, I'll add you in a few just watching the match, just prestiged so don't have me Stella yet disaster when a heli comes along :( don't play with much Irish I don't think only hear the little english kids anyway :mad: Many of you have headsets?

All of us have them, though we don't always use them (Ade, I'm looking at you :pac:). Add me aswell, Ith_mo_Spas. I like shooting down helicopters aswell ;)

• Advertisement

Yeh will do thanks, still am improving usually play search and destroy and objective based games. Was going to get that sony bluetooth headset any reviews on it, worth getting?

Advertisement