Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

If you can spare the money, Turtle Beaches (Px21's) or Trittons are well worth the money. Don't like those headsets that wrap around the ear, poor mic quality compared to ^, and they're uncomfortable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Continuity

Thanks for the advice, they the one's to go for so? Want to get the best pair possible money be worth it for the once off purchase.

They're ~ €75 and the sound quality is unreal, you'll wonder how you played without them. You'll be able to hear footsteps, bomb plants, bomb defuses etc far far away

Brilliant thanks mate, must get them because i just have the TV at the moment, best place to get them Amazon, Game, play.com?

Argos, Gamestop, HMV.

They let you change the level of game/chat aswell, handy for sound whoring :D

• Advertisement

Going to pick them up tomorrow they sound good anything to improve game play as well, appreciate that mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Nice few games there ! I get bored of Black Ops easily now though. Hosting can be great and can be ****e!
    First 2 games the framerate was terrible but on cracked it was fine for me.
    I'll be back on later, GT5 or Black Ops.
    Loving GT5 atm :)

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

I'll be on at 12 fellas If we play Zombies, I'll lash on my mic. Guaranteed :eek: If not I'll let HS take my place as a COD Mod.. oh wait that cannot happen as HS can testify to. Naughty rep :D

Makes no sense to me :confused:

Anywho I'll be on then. HS just logged off so I'll be mod if you don't have mic, (I can't talk, parents are in bed :mad:)

• Registered Users Posts: 54,275 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I was beasting it up in the radiation map there but what really pissed me is when i got the chopper gun out someone killed me while doing it but when I respawned, I spawned with a totally different setup

wtf was that about like

• Advertisement

you know what, I regret not prestiging

I reckon I would of been on my 5th prestige but losing all the perks and money I just couldnt handle. Some of perks are a right bitches to get.

If I could turn back time id not bother with some of the perks and just fly through the prestiges

Same as myself I didn't know you prestiged at level 50 in this one as it has been level 70 or 60 in previous ones and I was working my way through the perks never even played with the pro ones after I got them :( Saved all my COD points up real careful what a bought and then i loose them all, you's think it's better to just stick to the 3 main perks you use through a prestige? For some reason I can't get back used to using the AK74U, was enjoying the Famas.

On Now

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

be on in a few, i have a ragin sugar hangover from a wedding i was at last night, 3 glasses of coke and 2 pints of lucozade, not a good idea on a sober night out, fcucking wired when in got home

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

will be on later for a few games of zombies and shtuff might give five ago for the crac although i hate it :D

Going on now.

_____

Cooking, cleaning and downloading Pacman Championship :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Just played a few games of cod there .(mw2) first time since b-o's came out and it was great.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Shammy wrote: »
    Just played a few games of cod there .(mw2) first time since b-o's came out and it was great.

marvelous aint it, hardly any noobtubing, everyones on decent connections, you can actually get into a game without sitting in the lobby for 10 mins, and barely any last stand/2nd chance ****

I'll be on in a bit. Not in the greatest of moods just to warn ya's :(

hmm. . the 'pool??? :(

• Advertisement

sorry krud my ps3 froze on me and another draw back of that is, i always have to restart the router :mad:

LakesKeane wrote: »
    hmm. . the 'pool??? :(

Days like today, it's best I don't bother with my mic, for the sake of everyone not only me. My left wrist weighs like concrete too, broken wrist in the past innit. edit <- my hand goes completely numb or weighs a ton ever since I broke my wrist :/

Going to play Pacman Championship now.

man your in a bad mood

look as I told you by message that lost could be the beginning of a new start in liverpool history

Hogson is certainly gone now and with the new owners you'll have money to spend

Headshot wrote: »
    man your in a bad mood

look as I told you by message that lost could be the beginning of a new start in liverpool history

Hogson is certainly gone now and with the new owners you'll have money to spend

Its not just Liverpool. Other personal **** in truth as well on my mind. That 1st game of the day didn't help either. Anyway forget about it.

edit - I did apolgise on PSN but I wasn't being insulting, just a tad snappy. You can see my reply to Eamo earlier :|

Anybody on now?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Anybody on now?

literally just hopped off.. dam connection issues make me scream bold words at the screen!!

Anybody on now?

Yep.

Seeing if my mate fancies zombies.

_____

I'll be on in 5 for a few games. :D

Join for FIFA instead. Chris will play too.

• Advertisement

Many of you play Fifa online?

Advertisement