Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

Christ I'm bored.... work is dead... will be on later for a while though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

any of ye comin on? I'm bored :(

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Leeg17 wrote: »
    any of ye comin on? I'm bored :(

5 minutes. Printing some shizz and need tea.

I prestiged, because yellow > red prestige emblem. Was pretty surprised and happy when I realised I get a new slot :)

I'm off cause the lady is home. got to 38 and got my AK47 back. happy splinty!

• Advertisement

I hope when I get a gf I'll never be as whipped as some of ye :pac:

I kid

Speaking of gf's, my younger bro and his missus are downloading a couple of movies to watch tonight so cba'ed playing through the lag that would proceed. Will be on around 12 with mic :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Speaking of gf's, my younger bro and his missus are downloading a couple of movies to watch tonight so cba'ed playing through the lag that would proceed. Will be on around 12 with mic :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

100276794_548c83c4eb.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 54,275 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

anyone interested in buying black ops for the ps3, drop me a pm

Headshot wrote: »
    anyone interested in buying black ops for the ps3, drop me a pm

Did you get COD4 yet ya goof? I forgot if you said your ordered it or bought it in your msg on PSN.

• Advertisement

Did you get COD4 yet ya goof? I forgot if you said your ordered it or bought it in your msg on PSN.

na its on my way to me as we speak

I find it hard to play ops anymore tbh, I cant bare to play the same kind of squashed up maps like nuke town or firing range etc and they always skip array and that's ****ing enough for me

spawning is getting to me too

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

The blops bitch thread is going to be down 50% of its whinges :D

Magill wrote: »
    The blops bitch thread is going to be down 50% of its whinges :D

Genuine lols :D

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭samurai kebab

Havn't really played over the christmas but plans got cancelled for the night so planning on having a big cod session for the night if anyones interested. Also servers have been great for me the last few days hope it keeps up.

Continuity wrote: »
    Many of you play Fifa online?

There a few of us who do yeah.

I play only FIFA Club though, not 1vs1's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Jaysus, beasting with the sniper, I'm having fun playing this finally now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Tallon wrote: »
    Jaysus, beasting with the sniper, I'm having fun playing this finally now :)

Have started sniping as well in the last few days, ironically the worse your aim is the better chance you have of hitting people given the crappy hit detection, was quickscoping easily enough by just having the crosshairs in the general area and firing, any time I try to accurately hit someone i miss by a mile unless its a stationary target, and even then i've hit people straight in the head and got hitmarkers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

krudler wrote: »
    Have started sniping as well in the last few days, ironically the worse your aim is the better chance you have of hitting people given the crappy hit detection, was quickscoping easily enough by just having the crosshairs in the general area and firing, any time I try to accurately hit someone i miss by a mile unless its a stationary target, and even then i've hit people straight in the head and got hitmarkers

the sniping in this game is sooooo bad!! really hate it.. at least quickscoping is not as bad as MW2

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

hypermuse wrote: »
    the sniping in this game is sooooo bad!! really hate it.. at least quickscoping is not as bad as MW2

I get that they wanted to make sniping harder, but by harder they seemed to confuse your character having a mini seizure as he brings the sight up to his eye with being able to take a semi accurate shot

I've been doing just as good with the sniper in blops as i used to do in MW2, since the patch anyway. But i've always said snipers in general are underpowered compared to SMG's + AR's.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Tried the sniper earlier, hit nothing. Wasn't really good at it with mw2, thought from reading it here that it might be a bit more forgiving. Not so. Went 0-15.

Had to go there too, should be up for a few games later tonight though.

Sorry lads for suddenly bailing, had to pop out for a bit then dinner. Will be on later.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Likewise, I got sick of the connection issues and was starving. Nom nom nom chile.

Kersmash wrote: »
    Likewise, I got sick of the connection issues and was starving. Nom nom nom chile.

Jaysus.. I thought Lee was a bad host, HS was doing his best to out do him today :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

LOL. I thought I was a bad host. Very hard to play with HS hosting. Treyarch host selection FTL .

I apologie folks, I dont have a clue why its picks my 3mb broadband, its pretty bad stuff

Treyfail strikes again

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Any of ya gonna be on a bit later on lads? have a few games? I dont have anyone on here added, so if ya want, add me Balfie21 have a few games of black ops.

Have the turtle beach p21 aswell, for a bitta craic on it aswell.. sick of being stuck in games with lil snotty nose feckers... an getting demolished by clans.

I'll be on later I think :) was good fun earlier. Played out of my skin in some matches which I was happy with :)

Guys, just changed back to my old PSN, didnt want to prestiege on my magfag account because i want it at lvl 50 for GB's/Clan league.

Anyway, my new/old PSN is magill05. Delete the old one and add the new one if you want, i'll rarely be playing on the magfag account.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Awh, I always gotta cuckle outta "magfag is online"

lolz, fag.

Advertisement