Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,684 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Tallon wrote: »
    Jaysus, beasting with the sniper, I'm having fun playing this finally now :)

Finally Tallon sees the light ;)

Blops rode me there two nights ago had about 70k in the bank got some wierd message about being unable to use guest account on PSN, didn't think anything of it just backed out to main menu went back in and all my feckin money was gone :eek: Seen a couple of lads on the COD forums having this issue, as long as it does not reset my ranking I can tolerate it. Also bought this on the 360 today what's Spratts? handle?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Finally Tallon sees the light ;)

Blops rode me there two nights ago had about 70k in the bank got some wierd message about being unable to use guest account on PSN, didn't think anything of it just backed out to main menu went back in and all my feckin money was gone :eek: Seen a couple of lads on the COD forums having this issue, as long as it does not reset my ranking I can tolerate it. Also bought this on the 360 today what's Spratts? handle?

70k...... I LOST 350k !!! FML

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Game anyone?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

Will be on for the night

• Registered Users Posts: 54,275 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Hey beertons do you have an open NAT type?

• Advertisement

I'll have a look later when she goes to bed

Me and Ade tearing it up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

ill be on if anyone is on? have a few games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Splinter wrote: »
    Me and Ade tearing it up :D

Jealous :(

Balfie - Throw your PSN up here, and be proactive in adding people. Most of us that play regularly have enough people added that we don't go looking for more. Say you're from Boards also in the invite message.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Jealous :(

Balfie - Throw your PSN up here, and be proactive in adding people. Most of us that play regularly have enough people added that we don't go looking for more. Say you're from Boards also in the invite message.

Done that already mate, my psn is in the middle of it somewhere.. Added a good few yesterday, u were one of them if I remember.. I'm almost sure anyways.. Cheers pal.

• Advertisement

Ade, awesome fun tonight, glad to feel like I'm holding my own at last :D pizza and bed now, stupid work

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Splinter wrote: »
    Ade, awesome fun tonight, glad to feel like I'm holding my own at last :D pizza and bed now, stupid work

It sure was mate. Didn't lose a match, good scores for the both of us every time and the connection was absolutely perfect.

Helps that it was just the two of us and not the usual 4 or more group which sees us all scrapping for kills :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

It sure was mate. Didn't lose a match, good scores for the both of us every time and the connection was absolutely perfect.

Helps that it was just the two of us and not the usual 4 or more group which sees us all scrapping for kills :pac:

Exactly ! It's tough to rack up high kills with a 6 man party in TDM.

ade prestige again the bloody whore :D

edit

forgot to mention mate sorry for bailing all of a sudden, something came up which needed my attention, good games thou

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Exactly ! It's tough to rack up high kills with a 6 man party in TDM.

Yep. You have to bloody damn aggressive if you want to post a score in a party. Woody is someone has commented on this a number of times actually and he's bang on with his comments.
    Headshot wrote: »
    ade prestige again the bloody whore :D

edit

forgot to mention mate sorry for bailing all of a sudden, something came up which needed my attention, good games thou

No worries. I was planning heading off at 1 anyway but decided to prestige there and then, wanted to get a couple of perks before heading off.

The Havana game, that was my younger brother playing actually. I had to go into the other room to use the phone hence me not answering you immediately. I saw the last minute, he got the Grim Reaper and got the final killcam with it. I still haven't used one in MP(excl the Wager Matches) :rolleyes: He had no idea where he was going as he never played on Havana before. Didn't do half bad score wise.

so your brother played the full havana map and still beat my score
    ugh

Don't worry. Ade's probably trained him up real good :p

Seriously though, Ade what prestige are you on now man?

Headshot wrote: »
    so your brother played the full havana map and still beat my score
    ugh

Mate, my best would be considered average when compared to his heyday(COD4).

He was ridiculously good, and by far the best player I have ever played with
    Just don't tell him I said that :pac:

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Don't worry. Ade's probably trained him up real good :p

Seriously though, Ade what prestige are you on now man?

5. Thought I was 6 or 7 tbh.

Had a look at the Prestige thread a few moments ago, the OP was on the verge of 7th prestige before New Years. Yikes! :/

Still 5's impressive, keep it up. You'll be rapin' in gold FAL in no time.

Mmmm gold FAL.

slobbering-homer.thumbnail.jpg

• Advertisement

so now the truth comes out. all those nights when Ade is destroying folks and happens to have no mic? yup, its his little brother!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

First game of cod4 last night tdm . What a ray of sunshine :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Shammy wrote: »
    First game of cod4 last night tdm . What a ray of sunshine :p

I'm excited! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

C'mon An Post!

I'll set up a COD4 session or two this weekend if you guys fancy it.

It'll be a mix of SnD(including Hardcore), Sabotage, Dom and HQ. So all the objective games types. As I have rambled on many times, I never played TDM unless for the odd time in Ground War. I'm half considering using a different profile just so I have something to aim for as my current one, I have unlocked and completed everything.

my nat type is set to moderate, do i have to change it?

beertons wrote: »
    my nat type is set to moderate, do i have to change it?

you dont have to change it but it will help you keep with party members, thats why we kept losing you

ideally you need an open nat

what does your black ops say in the menu, open or moderate ?

What broadband provider are you with and what type of router you using? You basically need to set up a dmz (demilitarised zone) on your ps3 so google that first and we can sort the router after

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

I'll set up a COD4 session or two this weekend if you guys fancy it.

It'll be a mix of SnD(including Hardcore), Sabotage, Dom and HQ. So all the objective games types. As I have rambled on many times, I never played TDM unless for the odd time in Ground War. I'm half considering using a different profile just so I have something to aim for as my current one, I have unlocked and completed everything.

Think ill keep my eye on this, deffo love to play some COD4 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Any chance of an add to the list? Guys I played with in MW2 don't play black ops.

Jet Black - SgtMartyMcFly

Thanks

• Advertisement

I'm with UPC, and my router is Netgear.

Advertisement