Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

If you told the ps3 to have a static Ip then you need to set up that ip address to be in the dmz on the router

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

I'm looking for the defauly gateway IP address

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

any1 up for a few objective matches 2nite?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Dave D

hypermuse wrote: »
    any1 up for a few objective matches 2nite?

Im up for a few matchs, what time?

Dave D wrote: »
    Im up for a few matchs, what time?

from now to some time after 23:00.. excluding feeding time of course!

just add me..

PSN is hypermuse

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Dave D

cool, I'll be on around 8 ish.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

hypermuse wrote: »
    from now to some time after 23:00.. excluding feeding time of course!

just add me..

PSN is hypermuse

I might join in aswell if that's Ok..

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Splinter wrote: »
    so now the truth comes out. all those nights when Ade is destroying folks and happens to have no mic? yup, its his little brother!

He only played 2 games yesterday :D , one with you(33-0 on Jungle) and HS(last game of the night)

__

I think I infuriate HS. I can only imagine what he'd be like if my brother was playing COD regularly like he used to and would join us for session :eek:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

think i reset my effing router. waiting on a callback from netgear. i miss the games ;-(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

I'll set up a COD4 session or two this weekend if you guys fancy it.

It'll be a mix of SnD(including Hardcore), Sabotage, Dom and HQ. So all the objective games types. As I have rambled on many times, I never played TDM unless for the odd time in Ground War. I'm half considering using a different profile just so I have something to aim for as my current one, I have unlocked and completed everything.
    Won't be able to play this weekend :( will be on next weekend though
    Going to Edinburgh for the next few days :)
    Class outing :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Enjoy Lakes :)

I won't be up this weekend either, staying up for exams. Will be on by Friday week though (off for 10 days :D)

Nice ! 10 day break :o

/
    I hear Liverpool are losing to Blackburn atm . Can't get a break :(
    Fecken EPL is gone to ****e .
    Come on arsenal !

LakesKeane wrote: »

/
    Come on arsenal !

yup!! they are 2-0 down haha!!

Poor liverpool... As a Man U fan even I have pity for them

not to mention chelsea loosing 1-0 to Wolves!! bwahahaha delighted!!

/
    Come on arsenal !

Achievement.aspx?text=Worst%20manager%20in%20the%20history%20of%20Liverpool
    Courtesy of Archi

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

COD4 is great fun tonight,finally gotten the hang of sniping on it which i was terrible at for ages, im more looking forward to ranking up in this than Blops and getting some boards matches going

krudler wrote: »
    COD4 is great fun tonight,finally gotten the hang of sniping on it which i was terrible at for ages, im more looking forward to ranking up in this than Blops and getting some boards matches going

When I do finally play MP on it I hope it's good :o

When I do finally play MP on it I hope it's good :o

its blops meets mw2, best way to describe it, theres a horrendous amount of frags used in it though, people complain about Mw2 being just one big explosion, MW1 is worse as nearly everone uses martyrdom (its a perk instead of a deathstreak in it) so imagine a team of people who drop grenades every time they die.

on a ground war.

:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

krudler wrote: »
    Yus \:D/

:( I wanna play

Some very good games yesterday/today with ze Remi and HS.
    Don't think I dropped below a 3 K/D.

I miss the AK47 and playing Hardcore SnD, the one draw back to prestiging. If anyone here wants to play that with me, just hit us with a msg here on PSN please. TDM can be a tad dull.

Oh and HS, sorry about the lobby thing. It was weird. We were all in the lobby with Nuketown, Summit and Random as options and seemingly you went in Summit which was voted for the most. Me and Remi went into Cracked with most of the guys from the lobby before. You were on Firing Range before we finished and I was heading off so didn't want to disturb you.

That guy who had 10+ days played and 13th prestige, the English guy was crap. Remi annoyed him. I'm fairly sure he was suggesting that Remi was using a hack or something with the sniper :pac:

If anyone here wants to play that with me, just hit us with a msg here on PSN please.

Whats your PSN Ade? I'll send you a msg tomorrow for a few games?

• Advertisement

Ade_LFC_Alves

:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 54,275 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Some very good games yesterday/today with ze Remi and HS.
    Don't think I dropped below a 3 K/D.

I miss the AK47 and playing Hardcore SnD, the one draw back to prestiging. If anyone here wants to play that with me, just hit us with a msg here on PSN please. TDM can be a tad dull.

Oh and HS, sorry about the lobby thing. It was weird. We were all in the lobby with Nuketown, Summit and Random as options and seemingly you went in Summit which was voted for the most. Me and Remi went into Cracked with most of the guys from the lobby before. You were on Firing Range before we finished and I was heading off so didn't want to disturb you.

That guy who had 10+ days played and 13th prestige, the English guy was crap. Remi annoyed him. I'm fairly sure he was suggesting that Remi was using a hack or something with the sniper :pac:

nope I just left

Ade_LFC_Alves

:cool:

Cheers Dude.. Ain't on right now, I'll be back on tomorro and I'll send ya a msg, or add you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

Just bought COD 4 \:D/\:D/

and loving it . the Ak47 with silencer is BEAST :P

if anyones up for games tonite on COD 4 ?

I'm in two minds whether to play tonight or Saturday(whole day session). Won't be on Sunday or Friday evening.

I'll see, more leaning towards Saturday tbh.

Scody94 wrote: »
    Just bought COD 4 \:D/\:D/

and loving it . the Ak47 with silencer is BEAST :P

if anyones up for games tonite on COD 4 ?

ill be on later

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

ill be on for some black ops later.. Ade, tag team buddy.... don't stray :pac:

Lads I'll join ya for COD4 MP in a bit. Just playing some single player first.

honey-im-home.jpg

kinky10.gif

• Advertisement

Oh and lads, tell me in future what you want to play if your in my party. No one ever says anything 99% of the time so I'll just presume you's want to play TDM.

I'm truthfully not fussed one bit what we play. I love every game type on COD4.

Advertisement