Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,275 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I got 2 treble kills with a grenade tonight in cod4

and i a brilliant double kill in crash where these lads were snipping at the tallest building near the crashed helicopter and I threw a grenade all the way up there and I got the bastards, what a kill

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭sssssiiiiimon

Anyone fancy a few games of Blops

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Oh and lads, tell me in future what you want to play if your in my party. No one ever says anything 99% of the time so I'll just presume you's want to play TDM.

I'm truthfully not fussed one bit what we play. I love every game type on COD4.

I''m still ranking up on it so TDM is fine for now til I unlock a few more things..

COD4 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Blops

that is all.

the snipers work, the guns are great, you can actually get into a game and theres rarely if any lag, the only perk that annoys me is martyrdom, but its inifinitely more fun to play than Blops.

I actually think im done with Blops for now, between COD4 and MW2 I can get my CoD fix, and theres plenty of other stuff out I wanna play.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Sorry Kells. I was about to stop playing before I got your message anyway. It was more a rage quit over how bad I was playing then dinner tbh, though I'll eat in a bit anyway.

Just put in some of the worst matches in my time on BOPS just there. Still finished 1st in all but 3 out of 10 but my god it was a ****ing struggle no matter what the gun.

My other controller joystick is now officially is ****ed up. So that is 2 controllers with joystick issues, one is missing R2 which I've been using for the most part as the joystick was grand till now. Be it hard or gently tilting it left, right and down and it's stuck. Slight movement reverts it back to it's original position but it's so off putting.

Also for those who don't know, I broke and have sprained my left wrist once upon a time... playing golf(I fell down a 20ft hill, wrist to the brunt of it) :pac: So at times it tends to tense up more notably my fingers and wrist. Eamo might have noticed my comments over the last year in FIFA where I have said my hand weighs like a ton of concrete or something along those lines. Well ya, it's ****ing horrible to play with as you can see on theater with todays games as gameplay is horribly sluggish.

No excuses as I do put in some average scores when all is well at times but atm, it's proving to be a real problem.

anyone got that graph that shows you how powerful the guns are and with silencers and different positions

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

Turtle beach bought \:D/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

so hungover.. so work didnt happen today!! hence will be on-line most the night if people are up for a few games after 7 (din-dins gets priority)..

only brave enough to try start eating now!!

Headshot wrote: »
    anyone got that graph that shows you how powerful the guns are and with silencers and different positions

http://denkirson.xanga.com/735016527/black-ops/

Check this link..

Its somewhat interactive.. You can add silencers remove them etc to see the different and select which gun you wana look at!

if not then here's the whole lot laid out!

black-ops-weapons-damage-chart.jpg

thanks Hypermuse, I just wanted to see a few things in that namely the M16 which im finding pretty weak

Headshot wrote: »
    thanks Hypermuse, I just wanted to see a few things in that namely the M16 which im finding pretty weak

I've always found the M16 to seriously weak in gun game.. dont like it!!

• Advertisement

3 different games in a row and I was host in all 3, damn this game is just so ****ed up

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Sorry for bailing rather quickly Cody as well as not accepting your first invite. I was in a 55-2 TDM on Strike by just sniping mainly. Ripping it up so wasn't leaving the game.

I'll play SnD or whatever tomorrow. TDM was more to get my aim in after this afternoon's shocker.

no bother the only reason i said any game mode was cause i saw ur post above about auto thinking for TDM and im not a big fan myself to :P
    + bought Turtle beachs today and im not sure how to work them really ie to here people walking , reloading etc

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Scody94 wrote: »
    bought Turtle beachs today and im not sure how to work them really ie to here people walking , reloading etc
    Go to sound settings on cod and change the setting to surround sound headphones. I find that you need ninja Pro to hear people on black ops, the sound isnt the greatest compared with IW's Cod's

iMuse wrote: »
    Go to sound settings on cod and change the setting to surround sound headphones. I find that you need ninja Pro to hear people on black ops, the sound isnt the greatest compared with IW's Cod's

noticed that alright thanks for the tip mate

Does anyone use ninja pro alot ?

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭samurai kebab

Just discovered the g11 and man is that thing awesome for playing defense on a objective game completely refreshed me after a bad day of blops.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

hypermuse wrote: »
    so hungover.. so work didnt happen today!! hence will be on-line most the night if people are up for a few games after 7 (din-dins gets priority)..

only brave enough to try start eating now!!
    Tearing it up yesterday hypermuse.. I cuddnt get a kill, Same with you Ade.. I was sitting there thinkin I have no chance, ya's are legends lads,

Anyone up for COD4 or MW2 tonight? will be on either all evening, broke and weather means no going out, so takeaway, beers and CoD at home :D

krudler wrote: »
    Anyone up for COD4 or MW2 tonight? will be on either all evening, broke and weather means no going out, so takeaway, beers and CoD at home :D

I gots MW2, my mate has my COD4, might go on that later if ya want.. Add me, I'll get a few of the lads t play aswell.. Balfie21

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

The girlfriend is off shopping for the day so I'll be on for as much as I can

Balfie wrote: »
    I gots MW2, my mate has my COD4, might go on that later if ya want.. Add me, I'll get a few of the lads t play aswell.. Balfie21

will do, my psn is in my sig, Krudler89

COD4 is awesome fun at the mo, really enjoying it the last few nights, I'm actually more looking forward to ranking up in that than in Blops :D

will do, my psn is in my sig, Krudler89

COD4 is awesome fun at the mo, really enjoying it the last few nights, I'm actually more looking forward to ranking up in that than in Blops :D
    Added ya..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Added ya..

Ditto ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Tearing it up yesterday hypermuse.. I cuddnt get a kill, Same with you Ade.. I was sitting there thinkin I have no chance, ya's are legends lads,

Thinking the same, was on the other team for two mins, felt like crying :eek:

Kenno90 wrote: »

any time i see Ade on the other team I just think winning is going to be like trying to iceskate uphill, not easy lol

haha yeh I was on the other team for half a game, think I got 2 kills an 14 deaths an quit! I'll be on later if ur on man

Had a lucky day yesterday fella's.. Every game I played just worked out ok!

Doesnt happen often! 2nite could be a different story altogether!

Love playing objective games! adds a new level to any game then just tdm (which I still also enjoy)

hypermuse wrote: »
    Had a lucky day yesterday fella's.. Every game I played just worked out ok!

Doesnt happen often! 2nite could be a different story altogether!

Love playing objective games! adds a new level to any game then just tdm (which I still also enjoy)

I have a few people coming on tonight, so if ur starting a party, wait till its full before we start, :D tried to get someone in last night but the game alwas started before I cud get them haha :)

Nobody seems to be able to connect to me, but we can all connect to u, so its kool :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

I should be on after 10 :)

Advertisement