Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Shammy wrote: »
    I should be on after 10 :)

Ditto. I'll be on COD4 though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I'll be locked so no blops for me

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

just noticed the tag on this thread :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Oh would you look at that, someone added two more :eek::pac:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

Damn you lot and your cod 4 :p I'm on trying to prestige again

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Splinter wrote: »
    Damn you lot and your cod 4 :p I'm on trying to prestige again

I'd play black-ops only my frame rate drop is huge.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Ditto. I'll be on COD4 though.

Well if your lonely send us an invite ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

il be on Cod4

I'll be on in the next hour or so.

Why did I bother staying up this weekend? Did no study so far, I coulda at least been playing Blops/Mw2/Cod4 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

having some fun games with shammy and ade, god i love COD4 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

I needs to get me a microphone..

and COD 4 by the sounds of it!

hypermuse wrote: »
    I needs to get me a microphone..

and COD 4 by the sounds of it!

Its class, you may not think so at first but once you get the hang of the maps its great, they're much better and i dunno, busier than Blops,and you'll prob know the Mw2 map pack ones anyway "overgrown, crash, strike and vacant, just with very slight differences and colour schemes) and since everyone has the same killstreaks (3 for uav, 5 for airstrike and 7 for chopper support) theres no overpowered or unfair stuff, a couple of the perks are annoying (looking at you Martyrdom!) but its a class game, I've had it months and only dabbled in it before now, went from lvl 15 to 31 in the past few nights.

Krudler, do many people snipe in it, and is there any overused guns like the UMP in Mw2 or Mp40 in WaW

I haven't been on all day till now but I felt absolutely shattered lads(been a very long day for me) so had to bail, also ze brother is on youtube as well and cba'ed trying to play with a jumpy connection. Thought he wouldn't be here tonight. So yeah, sorry.

edit - if anyone is on at 1 I might be back online. Just need a bit a shut eye for a little bit oldveloc.gif

I haven't been on all day till now but I felt absolutely shattered lads(been a very long day for me) so had to bail, also ze brother is on youtube as well and cba'ed trying to play with a jumpy connection. Thought he wouldn't be here tonight. So yeah, sorry.

Nae bother, am off myself now anyway, fun few games though, except that one on Ambush were i went a whopping 2 and 3 the whole game, I was running around for ages on an LMG class going slower than everyone else and couldnt get a kill lol, every time I'd see the uav light up id head in that direction and by the time i got there all ye feckers had killed everyone and the spawns had flipped :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Anyone on ? Add me new account (Magill05) if you havent already, i'll get round to adding people soon enough !

Magill wrote: »
    Anyone on ? Add me new account (Magill05) if you havent already, i'll get round to adding people soon enough !

just hoped off.. I'll add ya 2moro or Monday when I get back on!

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭SC Kevin

is this party opened to everyone?? just looking for some ppl to play with and have a laugh ( ya i know how that sounds! :) )

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

I'll be on next weekend for some cod 4 . A good 3 nights in Edinburgh was had :D

/OT

Social culture is miles from the mauldy Irish nights that we know (although it didn't stop us). Nice city and country indeed .

AYE !

Quick question folks..

Any body had an issue where the game freezes mid-game for no explicable reason! yes I hope hear you cry.. very frustrating!!

however today when playing for a wee bit it crashed and had to reset on PS3 console..

Then when it rebooted I got some message bout rebuilding the database..

PS3 said the database was rebuild... anyone no what this actually means or why it happens??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Quick question folks..

Any body had an issue where the game freezes mid-game for no explicable reason! yes I hope hear you cry.. very frustrating!!

however today when playing for a wee bit it crashed and had to reset on PS3 console..

PS3 said the database was rebuild... anyone no what this actually means or why it happens??

That's interesting , The game doesn't really freeze mid game for me , just when i'm starting, don't know how many times I've had to restart the console in the last few days.

Where you on the playstation menu or the blops menu when you got the message about rebuilding the database?

Kenno90 wrote: »
    That's interesting , The game doesn't really freeze mid game for me , just when i'm starting, don't know how many times I've had to restart the console in the last few days.

Where you on the playstation menu or the blops menu when you got the message about rebuilding the database?

literally rebooted and clicked on blops on PSN menu.. then black screen for ages...

had to reboot again and before PSN menu popped up the rebuilding database thing started.. 0-100%!

does this mean my PS3 is sick... :eek::(

Dude, I had that same problem earlier this year. I think you can half guess what came next :(

Backup whatever data you have on your HDD just incase. I lost so much stuff you wouldn't believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Im only lvl 8 or something but the one perk I hate is Juggernaut.

pain in the balls isnt it? its basically painkiller but constant

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Quick question folks..

Last night, while in the lobby with you and Kenno, a game started, and I got stuck on the loading screen, then it said game lobby closed, an then popped up signed outta playstation network, so I signed back into playstation network an tried to join ya's, but got stuck on the loading screen again, so I had to quit game, an when I done that the playstation froze, made a mad beeping sound an then went back on, has happened 4 or 5 times so far in black ops, maybe more, never had a "re-building database" message tho, but I only have my playstation just over a year.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,098 ✭✭✭Mech1

could some of you regular players add me?

psnid = GLOCKMIESTER

Mention Boards in your friend request please:D

Hope to be joining you all soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Mech1 wrote: »
    could some of you regular players add me?

psnid = GLOCKMIESTER

Mention Boards in your friend request please:D

Hope to be joining you all soon.

I'll add you when i get the chance , or you add me PSN = Kenno90.

The more the merrier i think. though I've only been playing with fellow boardies for about a week :o. Great craic though:D

going on cod4 in abour a half hour if anyones around