Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Can someone chuck on MW2 and see if their copy is acting wierd? theres stuff coming up on the screen in a MP game about who the host is and what FPS the game is running at? and earlier I was in what basically the MW2 version of Gun Game from Blops where every weapon changed when I killed someone? very strange

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

krudler wrote: »
    Can someone chuck on MW2 and see if their copy is acting wierd? theres stuff coming up on the screen in a MP game about who the host is and what FPS the game is running at? and earlier I was in what basically the MW2 version of Gun Game from Blops where every weapon changed when I killed someone? very strange

Obvious hacked lobby, going to be much more common place now considering all you need is a usb stick to put a custom firmware on your ps3

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Ye its a challenge lobby it probably said waiting to be verified somewhere did it.

No this is happening in every game, was in a ground war,then TDM, then MTDM, different players all the time, the FPS and whos the host is show on screen all the time

Ye u got infected once you turn ur ps3 off and on it should be gone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

every second lobby in CoD4 is hacked >< Went from super speed to not being able to sprint. Still owned though. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

throw an invite if anyones playing blops.

Got demoted on COD4 somehow but got back to lvl 8 quick enough still hating juggernaut:P

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Leeg17 wrote: »
    lol, @ first two tags. I wonder who did those :D
    :D

Got demoted on COD4 somehow but got back to lvl 8 quick enough still hating juggernaut:P

Was it just you being demoted and nothing else, like you went back a prestige level 55(an example) or back to 0? I wouldn't mind going back to prestige 9, as I liked that emblem :o Peer pressure from my old clan made me prestige.

___

Sorry Tallon, once I saw my mate was online and playing FIFA I was only going to play one game.

HS, sorry for bailing. Hitmarkers on Radiation with L96 and more so being half-arsed playing (rather have been playing FIFA tbh) the game meant there was little point continuing to play.

I also got tomahawked in the last couple of seconds of S and S to go from 1st to 5th that really irked me while I was waiting for you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,270 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

cant believe you bailed on our team, I even got messages saying "how could he bail on us when we needed him the most, I dont know what to think of ade any more"

Headshot wrote: »
    cant believe you bailed on our team, I even got messages saying "how could he bail on us when we needed him the most, I dont know what to think of ade any more"

Lols.

I officially despise TDM btw. Too bloody dull, be it doing well or badly. If and when I'm on BOPS again you won't see me playing TDM unless in Ground War.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Sabo and Demo so :D

why didnt you say it earlier, no problem play dom etc. Ill take 1 for the team

Thought you didn't like Objective games tbh :pac:

I always rather play Objective game types, I only use TDM to my aim in(takes a few games more often than not) or if I'm on my own.

Thought you didn't like Objective games tbh :pac:

that's why I said "ill take one for the team"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I played really well last nigh.

loving the AK47, and loving sniping.

Also got my first dogs even though I've had them equipt for over a week

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

I've been playing a bit of HQ. really enjoyable and the xp is immense. but objective games are perfectly fine by me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭sssssiiiiimon

Going to be on for most of the day if anyone wants a few games of Blops

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

objective games are so much more fun than TDM..

When you have a good team going then there is no stopping you!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

hypermuse wrote: »
    objective games are so much more fun than TDM..

When you have a good team going then there is no stopping you!

I'll hold you to that for the weekend ;)

Getting sick of this god damn game(including COD4)

Wait did you just type that Ade your sick of COD4.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Quick, report it to the admins - Ade has been hacked

:P

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

what's irking ya now champ?

Say it aint so, COD4 has gotten me back into playing the series, I'm done with Blops and MW2 is fun but irritating, COD4 is the right balance.

come back, you knows its great, lads tell him :pac:

Scratch the COD4 comment. Just a bad run of 20 or so hacked lobbies in a row and in turn my stats were destroyed in the process. So was a tad more than miffed at 26 days, K/D, W/L, etc being obliterated. Funny thing about the hacked lobbies was I still top scored in all but 1 match, be it in SnD(including a 17-0 on Overgrown) and Sabotage, but I rather win legit.

In saying that, I played a couple of games a few moments ago, and all was dandy again.

I just don't want COD4 dying on me, really worried about that tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Scratch the COD4 comment. Just a bad run of 20 or so hacked lobbies in a row and in turn my stats were destroyed in the process. So was a tad more than miffed at 26 days, K/D, W/L, etc being obliterated. Funny thing about the hacked lobbies was I still top scored in all but 1 match, be it in SnD(including a 17-0 on Overgrown) and Sabotage, but I rather win legit.

In saying that, I played a couple of games a few moments ago, and all was dandy again.

I just don't want COD4 dying on me, really worried about that tbh.

As much as I say stats aren't important, 26 days worth being lost would annoy me ;)

You show them Ade :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

I can't wait to snipe in COD 4 . Looks like a good balance between MW2 and Black Ops

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,678 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

you would think activision would stamp out these hacked lobbies on COD 4 MW2 & WAW, I think they allow it to force us into buying the next instalment guarenteed come sept/oct Blops will have hacked lobbies etc, shame on activision for not stamping this out :(

Advertisement